New Yesterday: 2
Overall: 22263

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - The Return of the Mega-Managers
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grimwood
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hail Duelmaster managers across the land of Alastari,

I was catching up on the DM posts and was checking out the growing list of Slugbait’s post “Gone, but not Forgotten” and I recognized a lot of great names that I crossed swords with in the past. Along those lines, it was great hearing about Kharadmon and The_Master’s return.

It got me to thinking about Darque’s “New Arena Interest Poll” as a few of us in Kansas City are talking about joining the new arena and rekindling the old alliances. So in the spirit teamwork, camaraderie, and fellowship, if I’m able to get the members from KC to return, then maybe other managers who know some of the old Mega-Managers can spread the word of the new arena and come re-live the glory and fun that is Duelmasters.

Hopefully, people who know some of the old mangers will send them an e-mail, text, give them a call, and let them know of the new arena and who already has committed to manage a new team there. If they are good friends, (shameless plug) order a copy of the novel Dark Arena and send it to them as a present. I wrote the novel to pique people’s interest in the game. I think everyone remembers the excitement of seeing the RSI envelope in the mail and the joy reading the crushing of your opponents knowing that someone across the country is wailing and gnashing their teeth in defeat. The task before you may be difficult, but well worth the effort in seeing their return.

What say you!

Humbly,
Grimwood (AKA Mark G. Manley)
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic