New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104511

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 731
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben looks like that fight didn't go as long as I thought it would. Bells pretty good. I thought id see some blade trading..or I could say hahah. Just kidding hope your rollup turns out good cause i'm all over the bottom down there now. I got a could workables.

Inspires fight.. I thought that would be different but hell at least we got some reposte who got some fight in em. Im still working out osme bugs but I think I got a new strat now.

No news worth mentioning here to even put 731 here so I did it.

Archelf
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's always news worth mentioning, this is Sunset. I have been going to start the thread for days but was too depressed initially over my death in the stable then too busy with work and Christmas prep.

Congrats to the your new DM, Archelf! We'll see if she can hold it, been a long time since I've seen such a full and stacked challenger champs and champs!

Great to see another new team show up, welcome to Orcs! Nice and simple. Just Orcs, thank you. Also Tomcats back in action!

The tourney results were interesting. Congrats to our one TV Surly Deckhand, if OAB were still around our fine arena I'd invite him out for a brew, but....he ain't. Maybe some time soon, though, eh?
Lots of participation in the tourney though, tells me everyone is feeling pretty competitive and needing to get some extra FE under their belts to compete, and they'd be right!

As for my guys, my two dead aimers made a nice showing but of course fell short again. I wasn't entirely unhappy with Soulstice's performance at 5-3 but thought he had a legitimate shot at a TV, guess not. Now, he's another guy on the dead pile waiting for next fall to roll around.

Crip, I do hope you are planning on giving me at least one chance for a bloodfeud before you take your guy inactive again. This one hurt a bit. Nothing personal, just I want some vengeance if at all possible. If he doesn't fight, well, I can bide my time, I'm not going anywhere...

The sands were indeed bloody, as the Unholy Ones lost a nice young warrior, too, and Masters of Melody must REALLY not like warriors with an 8-0 or 8-1 record, sheesh!

Nice to see a good amount of personals this time, too, had a little of the feel of the old days to it! See you next turn everyone!

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

surprised to see so few comments on the turn! get your ads in for next turn tonight!

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been busy busy busy.....had an eh turn. I did get Centaurian out of here so that is good. Crappy favs so he will be retiring. Hoping for a good replacement

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
_Buri_
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did get mine early today, and goodness gracious! Without revealing any spoilers, it was a very eventful turn for me.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic