New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104549

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Slaughter Challenge 2
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
york
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always wonder about players sending in a RU cert for prize pools, wouldn't they just send in one they didn't want??

Anyways, in the spirit of things, I will donate 1 RU cert for everyone that enters, they will be fresh from RSI and not from a reject pile.

York
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you transfer teams from a fast arena to a slow arena? Or is it the other way around?

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

york wrote:
Always wonder about players sending in a RU cert for prize pools, wouldn't they just send in one they didn't want??

Anyways, in the spirit of things, I will donate 1 RU cert for everyone that enters, they will be fresh from RSI and not from a reject pile.

York

You will want to donate a CERTIFICATE (cost $5) to which allows one to trade it in to RSI for a random rollup team. (Lie a $5 gift certificate.) Hence, you will not be selecting the team you donate. This is a common activity in many of the "events" that go on around D2. (e.g. there are appx 80 certs plus other prizes at play in the Turf Wars.)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
york
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahh, thanks for clearing that up for me, didn't make sense the way my mind played it out, and that goes for most things kicked around in that empty lot.

York
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Consortium is correct a RU certificate is like a gift card good for having a RU sent to you. So once you win it, if we have any (totally not necessary), then you contact RSI and they send you a free RU. Thus you pay $5 per cert to buy it then the winner gets a RU sheet for free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Tripwire's question: You can move fast to slow so if you have a prized dead warrior in an inactive, or active, fast arena you can move the team to arena 28 and hope to win the limited rez potion and get him back.

I know at least one manager is prizing the possible +1 potions above all else. You could move a bonused warrior from a fast arena team to 28 and possibly make him more bonused... and maybe learn his faves!

The possibility of moving a fast arena team to a slow arena is a strong part of why a slow arena was chosen. It is also more all inclusive to some people whose mail is slow.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word on an all-arena ad for the contest?

I have a team that is nearly ready to transfer into DM-28, but want to make sure the contest is on before I do so.
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to get going on it this weekend and send it to Lee for approval. I've had a hectic few weeks and need to stop putting it off!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic