New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 212
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, not too shabby....a 3-2 turn for the Warmasters. Nice to see the large number of personal ads this last turn. Unfortunately, mine didn't run. Just for kicks, I figured i'll post them here (below).

On a side note....anybody have any suggestions for recruiting to our beloved arena? 17 teams is a bit small for my tastes and i'd love to see it return to the 25+ range. Any ideas? It would be an incredible shame to see Shadowspire suffer a slow death and fade into oblivion. I love Duelmasters, but will likely retire if it continues to shrink. I hope that doesn't happen, but the appeal just isn't there for me if we dip much below 15 teams. Sad

Any ways, personal ads as promised.....

Rockford - You're welcome. 7 skills in 2 fights isn't too shabby, but I feel I must warn you that you are playing with fire. I know the skills are nice, but they won't do you any good if you're dead. Not what i'm trying for, but with the huge FE gap, it is a real possibility. - Agrippa

Dicky Tourville - Well that didn't go as I expected. - Nero

Slim Chance - Nice stats. Now Mordraith can quit holding his breath each time the turn results come back. Congratulations on the graduation. - Vanek, Manager of Warmasters

Kid Arcane - Nice Team Spotlight. Keep them coming. - Vanek

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Otto_X
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to our winning ways! 4-1-1 for the Diner, with one DA. Apologies to Deep Throat for killing your youngling. Must be a food allergy. On top of all that, SKP has won two in a row! Woo-hoo! Call him butter - 'cuz he's on a roll!

Vanerminator - I don't mind the size of the arena now. I could handle 15 teams, that's plenty of variety if they run consistently. Below 10 is where it starts to get sad.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so hot this time: 1-4-0 and lots of hate and discontent in the barracks. On the plus side, three stat raises w/o a hitch, and maybe MY challenges will go through next turn! Wink

I'm glad people bother to read the spotlights. I'm trying to keep them short (usually) so that others can post their own. Anyway, thanks for the pat on the back, Vanek. I appreciate it; I truly do. I'm still going to challenge (and break) your warriors. Nothing personal.

I'm thinking that players will return to Shadowspire if we just keep doing what we've been doing --- more personal ads, regular spotlights, and lots of GOOD competition. I'm loving' it here, anyways! Very Happy

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't get a single challenge through... Of course i still schooled 3 chumps on their challenges. 5-0-1 this turn, and I think my team is fairly solid going forward...

Ill Intent DM31 (soon)
Vengence DM32
Some Kinda Hate DM81
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum