New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Living Dead Project - Turn 2 results
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darkheart
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turn 2 (Lapur 756) is in the books. Most of these guys were created with a heavy concentration of even numbers and no real knowledge of weapon requirements. I am trying to focus a little on getting a few more weapons available for each of them. Of course that is a secondary focus. The primary is to keep them all alive to graduation!

The results......

Challenges
Boogie Man challenged Laughing Lulu of Weird Students. I had an idea of what Lulu's style is and felt that either way, at least this early in their careers, that Boogie Man might have the style advantage. Lulu's record helped influence the decision. After all, winning is staying alive!
BOOGIE MAN slimly lost to LAUGHING LULU in a 2 minute gory Challenge contest.
In the end Boogie may have been thwarted by his weapon selection. This time Laughing in the face of the Boogie Man pays off!

Evil Eye went after D.A. Dan, also of Weird Students. I had seen this same style matchup just the turn prior when D.A. was matched with Night Stalker. That round didn't go our way but I saw enough to think that the better version of Night Stalker would be able to show some success.
EVIL EYE defeated D.A. DAN in a 1 minute amateur's Challenge match.
In the end I was right. A little more back and forth than I expected. Good fight overall but Evil Eye remains undefeated!

Challenged
Tokudau of Black Samurai challenged Knightmare. No doubt Knightmare's record makes him look like a safe bet for a struggling opponent.
TOKUDAI viciously subdued KNIGHTMARE in a 2 minute bloody novice's Challenge duel.
Knightmare actually had Tokudai on the ropes early, even getting a death intent statement (!), but failed to put the samurai away. Black Samurai's strategy worked for them, this time!

Random Matches
DARTING DAN bested XUR in a crowd pleasing 1 minute conflict.
Man!
Flail once and there goes the undefeated record! Darting Dan lived up to his name sending Xur home in shame.

NIGHT STALKER devastated IRRITATED HOUSEWIFE in a 1 minute mismatched bout.
Wonder how the NPC felt seeing a gladiator with a commission assigned number lower then hers? Thankfully this NPC went the way that most of them do, though with this Living Dead stable you can never really count on these matches to go in our favor.

Summary
A second 2-3 turn since the stable re-entered the sands of Lapur. Disappointing Learns/Trains this turn. We can't have too many of those and hope to be successful in our mission! The Boys from Below have managed a 4-6 so far, narrowly keeping the team record above 50%. Time to scheme for turn 3!

DD

2015 Crapgiver
TWX Champion!

The Holy Legion - DM 10
Obsidian Hall - DM 33
Iron Cathedral - DM 52
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic