New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 227 : annoying....
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LePentarque
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... one more guy killed.

Considering I still have not received the turn 226, and couldnt bloodfeud, Im NOT happy with the challenge received... I dont want to quit our dm81 team, but Im buying a new car, and Im quite disappointed...
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I hope you get a really good replacement. 2-3 return for me. Glad to be back.
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ouch, downchallenge or something bud? You dont usualy lose your temper . I'll be back in 81 soon to give you a hand Wink

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LePentarque wrote:

Considering I still have not received the turn 226, and couldnt bloodfeud, Im NOT happy with the challenge received... I dont want to quit our dm81 team, but Im buying a new car, and Im quite disappointed...

That really sucks. Sorry for the loss of your warrior, he looked to be a pretty good one!

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What challenge? The death was a challenge, but not a down-challenge. And thankfully not something I did.

4-1 sounds good until you read the spyreport and realize that one loss was a big one. Being on my challenge doesn't really help much either.

Dragonscythe: 17-3-7-17-9-16-15 Striker. Gt damage. 40 skills in 21 fights isn't bad either. Showed a lot of aptitude with the battleaxe. After the recent SYP articles I had even wondered if she might not make the hall of fame. Guess not. And I'm not exactly in a good place for the bloodfeud. 3 con and 9 will, so it isn't a shock. But once they reach a certain FE mark it still stings.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terminator wrote:
LePentarque wrote:

That really sucks. Sorry for the loss of your warrior, he looked to be a pretty good one!

Hmmm, I think I got yours and Nomad's warriors mixed up initially. It definitely stinks that you both lost warriors. Starting over at the bottom sucks after losing a warrior.

Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LePentarque wrote:

I haven't gotten turn 226 either, which is why I only ran 4 this turn. Sorry for the bummer turn.

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
LePentarque
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The challenge was ok... the annoying part is that I lost a guy on turn 226,, didnt receive turn 226, or an answer from RSI, and that the guy supposed to bloodfeud got killed on turn 227, with reserve strats...
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the kill LP! I just saw a decent challenge and took it. I wasn't running high KD. Once you see the fight you'll see you got Ringo desperate and then he went nuts.

The Cult went 3-2-1 with all 3 senior warriors winning! The 3 winners learned ok, 2 losers learned poorly!

Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hats off to the coward Vanek, after my 2 FE guy kills your freak, you spend the next 3 turns BFing with a 34 FE, 40 FE, and finally a 36 FE warrior to kill my almost brand new initiate, you sure are a true champion of the game you gutter snipe.
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LePentarque wrote:
The challenge was ok... the annoying part is that I lost a guy on turn 226,, didnt receive turn 226, or an answer from RSI, and that the guy supposed to bloodfeud got killed on turn 227, with reserve strats...

It is easier to blame DeGotti Laughing

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus wrote:
Hats off to the coward Vanek, after my 2 FE guy kills your freak, you spend the next 3 turns BFing with a 34 FE, 40 FE, and finally a 36 FE warrior to kill my almost brand new initiate, you sure are a true champion of the game you gutter snipe.

Read the quote at the bottom of my profile. It reads "we don't get mad, we get even". That being said, let's analyze this situation a bit further to see why this played out like it did, shall we?

1 - Long before this killing, you and I have disliked each other and been feuding. As a result, when Cult Slayer killed Plinius it immediately made me think "I can't allow this to stand without a strong response" which plays right into my team's mantra of "we don't get mad, we get even".

2 - You challenged my warrior and in the process of that challenge, killed him. This wasn't a random matchup which I may have been more willing to overlook.

3 - At the time of that killing, I had 3 Challenger-Champions and a brand new rookie left with which to bloodfeud with. This leaves me with a decision, bloodfeud with one of the 3 warriors I know will win or roll the dice on a coin flip and try to avenge Plinius with the rookie? Considering our rival status, there was no way I was going to give you bragging rights by beating me 1-2 times on the bloodfeud or give you any ammo to smart mouth me in the personal ads.

I guess what we learned here is don't challenge and kill my warriors and you won't have a problem in the future. You challenged me and now have to live with the consequences. Also, in most instances, I would never continually down-challenge like that. In your case (or the case of several other managers with whom we have an ongoing feud) I will down challenge without remorse. If you look carefully though, I only do that to a small handful of teams (ones who have down challenged me or like to talk trash to me in the personals).

I think it's safe to assume that if our roles were reversed in this situation, you'd have done the same thing. If I were in your shoes, I'd be extremely unhappy about the lopsided bloodfeuds too, but would "man-up" and make the best of the situation instead of whining on the forums and name calling like a child. I guess that is the difference between you and I though.

I look forward to seeing more of your warriors in the near future!

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanek, #1- You don't know me well enough to assume anything of me. until you opened the flood gates i'd never blood feud like that, now i am. I don't care how many novels you write in the forums about it, i seen a coward move and i called you out on it.

#2- Havana Black will continue the BF's on Lavinius. If you beat him in any of those BF matches i promise you War Machine will never fight in Shadowspire again. With saying this he is the worst guy i've never DAed, beating him shouldn't be too hard, tough guy.

#3- You can give me another lengthy response if you want, it'll only make me laugh a second time.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus wrote:
#2- Havana Black will continue the BF's on Lavinius. If you beat him in any of those BF matches i promise you War Machine will never fight in Shadowspire again. With saying this he is the worst guy i've never DAed, beating him shouldn't be too hard, tough guy.

I accept your challenge sir! Give me 2 more cracks at Havana Black and I will beat him at least one time. Instead of having you tuck tail and quit though (because despite what you actually think I don't want you to quit 81) how about you DA that entire worthless team of yours and start with 5 fresh new recruits if I win. What do you think? Man enough to back up your words there tough guy?

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In case anybody else was curious.

gutter snipe; noun derogatory

a scruffy and badly behaved child who spends most of their time on the street.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum