New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - sunset 807
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A solid 4-1-1 go round for the Jacks killing a TV for the throne!! Free fights to boot! Gotta love those free fights! Since Den seems to be so willing to pay for people to play, Ill take you up on that offer and my little micronobody ass will take you! If you didn't realize I was gone, you surely do now! Stik, sorry for your loss dude, but not to sorry.

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack did I say I was happy to see you return?? Really?? Shocked Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Wink The sands giveth, and they sure as hell taketh away...no apologies needed!

Funny how momentum can swing so much from turn to turn in this game. I suppose I've got another guy to run in dead challengers forever now! It's not the first time I've had a DM die on the throne, though, and likely not the last. I can bring my dead TV back now, just not the way I was hoping!

With a 2-3-0-1 for us, still looking good on the 3-turn. 1000 wins just around the corner...

Jack what challenge of den's are you speaking of, mine or Ben's?

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A crappy 2-3-0-2 with 1 DA and 1 death at the hands of my nemesis the Cereal Killers......only positive is that I almost DAed him this turn as well so you saved me money.....maybe......will have to wait on the RUs before I can say for sure

Den, offer a contest where you are already positioned to take advantage of the ability to DC and get added points for it and with an 8FE minimum advantage.....you are so brave. Tell you what, you offer to DA all your warriors on my second turn, I will DA my entire team the second turn as well, and then start the contest on turn 3 you have a bet

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, kills that count are ONLY kills vs eachother.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2-1-0 for the Dark Overlords.

Sorry Ben for taking away your bloodfued since Imperia took out Special K. Don't think Gwen will try for #3 against Snafu, twice is enough. I think Timoth has hit a wall, just cannot get the right matchups for him.

A winning turn, so I will take it.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Master wrote:
3-2-1-0 for the Dark Overlords.

Sorry Ben for taking away your bloodfued since Imperia took out Special K. Don't think Gwen will try for #3 against Snafu, twice is enough. I think Timoth has hit a wall, just cannot get the right matchups for him.

A winning turn, so I will take it.

Not a big deal on taking out the trash, those Cereals are bad for the figure....and my record Rolling Eyes

Gwen should pick a better style match-up as PRs have the advantage over STs. Plus, Snafu is not your average PR either. He is one of my dream your own prize guys 12-8-3-21-21-4-17

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
A crappy 2-3-0-2 with 1 DA and 1 death at the hands of my nemesis the Cereal Killers......only positive is that I almost DAed him this turn as well so you saved me money.....maybe......will have to wait on the RUs before I can say for sure

Den, offer a contest where you are already positioned to take advantage of the ability to DC and get added points for it and with an 8FE minimum advantage.....you are so brave. Tell you what, you offer to DA all your warriors on my second turn, I will DA my entire team the second turn as well, and then start the contest on turn 3 you have a bet

Keep in mind that next turn in Niytyole I will have 2 new warriors, Lauri the Tramp holds the title of Duelmaster in the most difficult arena and is leaving after fighting next turn, and I sent another to the DA.

Technically your suggestion to use the DA sounds good, but I can't send Spirit's Dream to the DA as he is my only defense against the huge number of scums that the Inner Circle design, it is their only saving grace in Niytyole.

So, instead how about this, for your turns 2-6 I cannot down-challenge you. If I do, you get a point. And yes, obviously only kills against each other count. Rules would be as follows:
1. You must announce your team on the first turn you fight (or before).
2. You can transfer a team that already has experience if you wish.
3. If you bring a new team there with no prior experience I cannot down-challenge you on your turns 2-6, if I do, you get a point.
4. Kills against each other count as 1 point.
5. If a kill occurs against each other during a down-challenge, the victor gets an additional point.
6. The point gained by the other guy from a kill can be eliminated with a successful bloodfeud that is an up-challenge.
7. First person to achieve 3 points is the victor. The third point cannot be eliminated the next turn from a successful bloodfeud.

Looks good to me, any other suggestions?

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very pleased to announce that the Big Lake Terror went 5-0-1 with the kill coming against Philthy Phil on a match-up, so that makes me giggle with the insanity of a girl sitting next to Stik.

I edged Stik in the 3-Turn due to kills. Never under-estimate the power of kills, they currently made the difference for me in 2 arenas for the 3-Turn. Nobody likes free fights more than me, they make me dance in the street.

I won 2 bloodfeuds this turn, hopefully inspiring fear in the hearts of my enemies so they stop using high kill desires against me.

My 2 new guys came back with good damage rolls so they are probably destined for death in the near future.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Keep in mind that next turn in Niytyole I will have 2 new warriors, Lauri the Tramp holds the title of Duelmaster in the most difficult arena and is leaving after fighting next turn, and I sent another to the DA.

Technically your suggestion to use the DA sounds good, but I can't send Spirit's Dream to the DA as he is my only defense against the huge number of scums that the Inner Circle design, it is their only saving grace in Niytyole.

So, instead how about this, for your turns 2-6 I cannot down-challenge you. If I do, you get a point. And yes, obviously only kills against each other count. Rules would be as follows:
1. You must announce your team on the first turn you fight (or before).
2. You can transfer a team that already has experience if you wish.
3. If you bring a new team there with no prior experience I cannot down-challenge you on your turns 2-6, if I do, you get a point.
4. Kills against each other count as 1 point.
5. If a kill occurs against each other during a down-challenge, the victor gets an additional point.
6. The point gained by the other guy from a kill can be eliminated with a successful bloodfeud that is an up-challenge.
7. First person to achieve 3 points is the victor. The third point cannot be eliminated the next turn from a successful bloodfeud.

Looks good to me, any other suggestions?

Do the 26 turns of NO-DA use start AFTER the 3 points contest ends or as soon as I enter?

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="gentleben"][quote="Den"]
gentleben wrote:

Do the 26 turns of NO-DA use start AFTER the 3 points contest ends or as soon as I enter?

That is triggered when I beat you. While the contest is active, you can DA to your hearts content.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Den"][quote="gentleben"]
Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

That is triggered when I beat you. While the contest is active, you can DA to your hearts content.

I do like to DA.....a DA a day is good for the heart

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Gwen should pick a better style match-up as PRs have the advantage over STs. Plus, Snafu is not your average PR either. He is one of my dream your own prize guys 12-8-3-21-21-4-17

Yeah, well I am a hard learner. Made an adjustment on my strat and thought I might be able to get at Snafu, unfortunately very similar result, Snafu'd again. Very pretty stats on that one. Hopefully he can stir up the isle a bit someday as he seems destined to get there.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Master wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Yeah, well I am a hard learner. Made an adjustment on my strat and thought I might be able to get at Snafu, unfortunately very similar result, Snafu'd again. Very pretty stats on that one. Hopefully he can stir up the isle a bit someday as he seems destined to get there.

I hope so

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Vladimer
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like 2-3-0-1 for Cracked with a DA. Poop could not overcome the curse of Lord Sandy. Hopefully the RUGs were kind. Cause, well, they've been brutaful of late.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
The_Master wrote:
gentleben wrote:

I hope so

I think that was just the Kiss of Ben/Death...

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic