New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset Turn 811
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2-0-1 with 1 DA. Balanced my karma. Had to read how bad my last turn was.....twice in one PA Shocked

Hoping my replacement is good but I won't know util at least Monday......stupid mail.

Have you notice how we don't hear from DENse how his tem did unless he has a good turn? Well I am sure we will have the rarely used bragging about his good turn PA next turn and will probably hear about it here after he reads his fights. Denise likes to read his fights before he looks at the online NL, he prefers his bad news first hand.

We had a short but present, kind of like my love life, DM column. Will probably be longer next time, unlike my love life.....

Anyway, a big welcome to Rune and his Runeguard, a welcome back to Pain and his Maidens of Malice. We all hope see lots more of both of you........which is also not like my love life

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a craptastic 1-4 turn for the Jacks with 2 DA's and yet again 2 terrible replacements. There is no way my luck could be this bad for this long. You would think that RSI would give out good roll ups every now and then to keep managers like me in the game. Check out these beauts... 4-15-14-9-13-9-6 and 9-14-11-5-13-9-9. Unless any of you can give me a damn good reason not to DA this nonsense it's more money down the drain. At least i do have a wonderful love life tho, my girl is on fire!! Ben, Free Lancer got lucky, apparently not like your love life.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jack wrote:
Check out these beauts... 4-15-14-9-13-9-6 and 9-14-11-5-13-9-9. Unless any of you can give me a damn good reason not to DA this nonsense it's more money down the drain.

Easier for to get wins vs you? Sounds like a good reason to me

jack wrote:
At least i do have a wonderful love life tho, my girl is on fire!! Ben, Free Lancer got lucky, apparently not like your love life.

I'll consider it a FREE-bee, thanks. Now roll those other two as scum so we can get some more FREE-bees

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A blah 2-3 for my Fandangos, both rookies losing. If just one had pulled a win I'd likely have top 3 turn, but no. And the ignominious new warrior name misspelling by the G.C. as well, always nice.

Jack that second rollup could make a nice burner scum that could get you some wins, first one I hate it when I get crap bookend numbers like that, DA.

Nice first turn for Rune, welcome to Sunset!

Congrats to a couple more grads. One more turn on top and I'd guess our DM would be off to the Isle as well. Nice to see Kano get his plunger out.

No great results from the face, for sure. My guy had to be the sacrificial lamb, apparently.

I'm out of state for my son's wrestling tournament so can't see any results. Just glad I was able to point out den's shocking omission of his own crap turn last cycle. Strange! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:

Have you notice how we don't hear from DENse how his tem did unless he has a good turn? Well I am sure we will have the rarely used bragging about his good turn PA next turn and will probably hear about it here after he reads his fights. Denise likes to read his fights before he looks at the online NL, he prefers his bad news first hand.

Whatever, who would act like that? You speculate too wildly.

So, I was shooting 5-stand league with Philthy Phil this morning and we leave quickly as today is 21 & 81 day...but then he texts me that there was nothing in his mail, or course my union-mail-delivery person can't get to my house until late afternoon so I had to wait. But, the wait was worth it.

The BL Terror posted an inspiring 4-1 this week, our only loss going to Philthy Phil and his bloodfeud. Even better than the 4 wins was the win against Womanta on her challenge (for the 2nd week in a row). This was a rare up-challenge from her this time.

If only I could have fought GB as well...what a weekend I would be enjoying. Probably going to stay home tonight and read 21 and 81 over and over again. Oh, did I mention that I went 4-1 in 81 as well?

See you in the funny pages.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Whatever, who would act like that? You speculate too wildly.

So, I was shooting 5-stand league with Philthy Phil this morning and we leave quickly as today is 21 & 81 day...but then he texts me that there was nothing in his mail, or course my union-mail-delivery person can't get to my house until late afternoon so I had to wait. But, the wait was worth it.

The BL Terror posted an inspiring 4-1 this week, our only loss going to Philthy Phil and his bloodfeud. Even better than the 4 wins was the win against Womanta on her challenge (for the 2nd week in a row). This was a rare up-challenge from her this time.

If only I could have fought GB as well...what a weekend I would be enjoying. Probably going to stay home tonight and read 21 and 81 over and over again. Oh, did I mention that I went 4-1 in 81 as well?

See you in the funny pages.

Congrats on your 4-1, I will be posting a challenge your direction this coming turn. Hope it goes thru

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2 but lost Noose Agency on the most go 17-9-7-21-9-6-15 PS. Replacement is DA. Bad piker luck for me in Sunset.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
3-2 but lost Noose Agency on the most go 17-9-7-21-9-6-15 PS. Replacement is DA. Bad piker luck for me in Sunset.

Condolences on that one, that is a sweet sweet rollup to lose right out of the gate. It's got tourney TV/TC striker written all over it, kudos for having the guts to try something a little different! Did it roll great damage? I would've made it a PR and doubtless it would've met a similar prompt fate... Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Manta wrote:

Condolences on that one, that is a sweet sweet rollup to lose right out of the gate. It's got tourney TV/TC striker written all over it, kudos for having the guts to try something a little different! Did it roll great damage? I would've made it a PR and doubtless it would've met a similar prompt fate... Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Good damage but reads bonused in init and defense. I love arena play so I don't mind using a great roll up for that purpose alone especially in Sunset. I want the round robin too. By the way a welcome is due to Runegaurd. Good to have you.
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2 for Ominous Reign. Nothing exciting except I got a kick out of that fight with Gninja Gnome.
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1-4-0 turd (yeah I said turd and not turn) after running a respectable 3-2 for 3 previous turns. I usually get my envelope on Monday, but nada today. Judging by the NL the fights will be a frustrating read anyways.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
Rune
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
Stik wrote:
Manta wrote:

Good damage but reads bonused in init and defense. I love arena play so I don't mind using a great roll up for that purpose alone especially in Sunset. I want the round robin too. By the way a welcome is due to Runegaurd. Good to have you.

Thanks! Looking like a pretty tough arena.

DM 33 - Soulfire
DM 21 - Runeguard
DM 32 - Iron Citadel
DM 45 - Runemasters
Spirit
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lousy 1-3 here. Only bright spot is Leonard won and is CC. Need to get him out of there. Replacement did roll up pretty good. Saving it for the MI.

DEN, your union carrier has to have his 6 breaks and lunch before he gets to your house!
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jack wrote:
a craptastic 1-4 turn for the Jacks with 2 DA's and yet again 2 terrible replacements. There is no way my luck could be this bad for this long. You would think that RSI would give out good roll ups every now and then to keep managers like me in the game. Check out these beauts... 4-15-14-9-13-9-6 and 9-14-11-5-13-9-9. Unless any of you can give me a damn good reason not to DA this nonsense it's more money down the drain. At least i do have a wonderful love life tho, my girl is on fire!! Ben, Free Lancer got lucky, apparently not like your love life.

For your next warrior:

JACK THE STRIPPER

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats awesome ben, i cant believe i havent thought of that one!!

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic