New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset Turn 812
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Stick & Consortium,

There is dirty work afoot on TB! Aella 21-8763 is listed as a WS and is indeed a ST.

Maybe Master is mis-entering styles. I know the 2 of you will get to the bottom of this mystery and not only punish the responsible party but grind this stone until it is but a small marble.

Get 'em guys, get 'em!

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Hey Stick & Consortium,

There is dirty work afoot on TB! Aella 21-8763 is listed as a WS and is indeed a ST.

Reverse that, listed as ST and is a WS.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fire Jacker is listed as WS but is a ST

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My power to fix wrongly entered styles has been taken away and I can not fix these. Sorry

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry WHO got struck with a wall of steel?!??

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny, Dark Torment had been listed as a LU a bout six weeks ago. I changed it to the correct style of Parry Riposte. Your welcome ahead of time for that one Den.
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dark Intent not Torment. In the dark on that.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
My power to fix wrongly entered styles has been taken away and I can not fix these. Sorry

How can you tell who entered the style incorrectly? I am the only manager to have fought the warrior I noted (2 fights and both against me). I know how to check for each manager as I checked to be sure I didn't enter it wrong after the first fight, then I checked to see if Master had entered it, and he had not, but how do you see who entered the information?

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
Funny, Dark Torment had been listed as a LU a bout six weeks ago. I changed it to the correct style of Parry Riposte. Your welcome ahead of time for that one Den.

So, you have the ability to correct styles, but GB does not? And, are you sure the style was listed incorrectly? I have not noted any of my guys entered incorrectly since the great Databasegate of 2016.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

How can you tell who entered the style incorrectly? I am the only manager to have fought the warrior I noted (2 fights and both against me). I know how to check for each manager as I checked to be sure I didn't enter it wrong after the first fight, then I checked to see if Master had entered it, and he had not, but how do you see who entered the information?

When you go to the enter a style page, at the bottom there is a button to see warriors entered by XX manager. It defaults to your name. If you take out the name, leave it blank, and hit entwr, it will ahow all styles enteted by all managers to include ALGO (ALGOrithm - aka, the terrablood program). Only problem is, when you enter a style you can change the name to anything so that really defeates the ourpose.

So, after all that, there is no way to honestly say who entered what.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Manta wrote:

So, you have the ability to correct styles, but GB does not? And, are you sure the style was listed incorrectly? I have not noted any of my guys entered incorrectly since the great Databasegate of 2016.

A few weeks ago I was messing with a wrongly entered style and actually got it to change, the next day I could not again. It was weird

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. I have found incorrect styles a few times over the years. Usually don't think much of it. Mistakes are made. It was listed LU. I just clicked and entered it as PR. Don't really know the deal on it.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
Yeah. I have found incorrect styles a few times over the years. Usually don't think much of it. Mistakes are made. It was listed LU. I just clicked and entered it as PR. Don't really know the deal on it.

If you were able to click and enter the correct style, then the style was likely calculated by the algorithm logic, which is not perfect. If the style was entered by another manager, you can no longer click to change it.

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Manta wrote:

If you were able to click and enter the correct style, then the style was likely calculated by the algorithm logic, which is not perfect. If the style was entered by another manager, you can no longer click to change it.

That would be it.
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Maybe Master is mis-entering styles. I know the 2 of you will get to the bottom of this mystery and not only punish the responsible party but grind this stone until it is but a small marble.

That is a negative ghost rider. Not I entering false styles for my warriors. Aella is indeed a WS.

And, maybe in the future you want to directly address the party you suspect of foul play vs. trying to do so from behind others. Any other of my fighters you would like to know the style on, maybe try asking? Trying to keep a style a mystery is a relic of the past.

You, I and others who play this game are a group of grown men (maybe some women, who knows) who write numbers on pieces of paper to have a computer generate and print a pretend fight that we anxiously await to read. I don't take it serious enough to need to try and cheat. I play simply for the enjoyment of the nostalgia, nothing more.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic