New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Niytyole Turn 801
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4-1-0 for He Be GBs.....no kills this time but not for lack of trying. Great great skills turn.

Grizzly Bare will be sitting out as he is timed for the tournament. Everyone else will be present for turn 802

Den, I hate AH TOE.....he must die

Phil, thanks for the skills and the wins, you are much more generous than Deeders said you were

Congrats to the new DM and the 2 new LPs

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another "Inner Circle like" 2-3 for me. I have 2 scum on the team, which makes for a boring turn...so 1 of them will be fighting at night next turn.

My Gentile Killer lost, but picked up great skills...so it is just a matter of time before he earns the moniker that he is blessed with. Hoping GB gets a discount at the Niytyole Coffin Supply House, he will need it shortly.

Also GB, your 6 turns of grace from my DC's is up, the season is open now.

I can't say it enough, but Pretty Nifty is...well...he is just pretty nifty.

They didn't print my PA's for some reason, but I note that several managers did not have PA's so there must have been an issue.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My PA's are below as I don't know if they will print next turn or not:

Stickless - How fitting that my crazy quick Ah Toe took down your little Stompp. I guess one could say you were "Stompped", couldn't they? Your ranking is so low it could limbo under a rug. Enjoy the whippings, like you do when you're with your leather-clad boyfriends. - Den

Vart - You ignorant buffoon, Pretty Nifty was waiting for Prestone to make a bloodfeud, keep your dinosaur Extinction in his pen. - Den

Consortium - Come on, at least show some originality, like your barber.
Kissing up to Womanta is so expected. - Den

Gentile Ben - If I were to write something educated, half the arena would simply stare with no understanding (like you do with condoms) and the other half would have to escape from Womanta's and Consortium's love nest. - Den

Womanta - I see you took yet another step downwards last turn. It tickles me that you believe you will not succumb to the disease of mediocrity that your entire family has embraced. You do realize this is Niytyole Island and not Fantasy Island right? Your fights have less excitement than the Connect Four tourney you held in the basement in lieu of attending prom. Your angry little ads lack sense and bon mot, but again that is expected, knowing the historical acceptance of failure your family is known for. Walk the streets alone nut job and watch as the neighbors pull their dogs as you pass in hopes they will not be afflicted with the same rabies that tears you apart.
- Den

Little Stick - I believe I already noted it, but will do so again, the challenge remains as agreed. I could never leave Niytyole Island or Sunset, the people need me and I must continue to give what I have for them. Where would they ever hear such clever comments? Surely not from the likes of Womanta the angry little damsel, and certainly not from yourself. I do it for the people, and please, if you can, pay it forward. - Den

Manaqueen - Oh I know where to find you, the sheep pasture behind the Big Hill. But, I don't want to find you there, sometimes you cannot un-see things. - Den

Dorking - Are you still allowed to "dork" in the Niytyole Park or were you asked to leave again? - Den

General Papsmear - The arena was a much better place when you were silent, remember the golden rule, "silence is golden". Practice, practice, and practice and maybe you could be silent much longer. But, if you must talk, at least use bigger words, I have a new book to look them up with, compliments of Vlad. - Den

Inner Circle - You ninnyhammers should stop by Greywand's Gift sometime and we will show you our Winner Circle. If only you dullards were smart enough to buy that "W", your name would be so much cooler. - Den

Chosen One - So, Christa McAuliffe labored over the application, wondering if she even had a chance to be chosen. She spent hours on every question making sure she had the best answer. She stressed over what her mom had told her, their family just didn't have good luck when it came to being chosen, never have, never will. But, she didn't believe the "curse" was real or that she even had an ancestor named "Eddie the Fishhook", or that he was responsible for this "curse". Laughing the feeling of unease off she completed the application and mailed it off with little confidence she would be chosen for a shuttle mission. - Den

People of my Island - Our arena swells, everyone comes here to see the angry freak known far and wide as Womanta. She ain't much to look at, but sure does bring the crowds. Speaking of Womanta, did you note she went 1-4 last turn? I certainly did and enjoyed the spectacle she made of herself screaming at her warriors, the froth spraying the crowd and the profanity still hanging in the air. And how about Weirdo and his Flirt with Dirt going winless? Have a dumb team name and get no wins, pretty much standard here. Bloodstone Dwarves went 0-4 which is almost as embarrassing as Consortium getting caught in the playground again. Blitz Wolfer and his Dyslexic Cowboys were winless again for like the 400th time in recent memory. The Dorking and his D'orks were 1-4, it is getting so bad they don't even bother with ads any longer. I almost felt bad, then I remembered I didn't care, and I got better. The Magus Majestatis which is poorly managed by Magi Rubri went 1-4 and I won $20 as I knew they would suck yet again. New team Overwatch went 1-4, I guess they over-watched the Inner Circle and mistakenly learned to lose. The other new team Ratt Gang was winless, so they actually have no wins, probably going to stay that way.
Remember, challenge early and challenge often ladies. - Den

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Spirit
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-1 for us Demonspawn. Only loss being the DA. Sending the new back with a torch. AAgrivator received his invite. Lil Denny took his rightful place on the throne. Loki continued his dominance. Soon there will be a new member from our stables. She waits until the time is right. That time is almost here!

AAGRIVATOR (33-8248) of DEMONSPAWN (194) [35-13-0,128,53FE], will fight Challengers.
He is a total parry with ST=17(2) CN=21(2) SZ=11 WT=3 WL=21 SP=3 DF=13(1).
He is left handed, is very stupid, is very slow, is clumsy, has awesome endurance, can take
tremendous amounts of damage, can carry a tremendous weight, does great damage, has an Expert in attack, and has an
Advanced Expert in parry.
FAVE: BA, VL/LO, PARRY TACTIC, ATTACK LEARNER. Might see what he can do in freshman...
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den,

You could have DCed me this turn.....your loss. I await your challenges and posting some of my own

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Den,

You could have DCed me this turn.....your loss. I await your challenges and posting some of my own

I erred on the side of caution, couldn't remember if it was your 7th turn or 7 turns after you started. Rest assured, I will make up for lost time.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den,

I erred on the side of caution, couldn't remember if it was your 7th turn or 7 turns after you started. Rest assured, I will make up for lost time.

WHEW! I can sleep easier tonight

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:

Stickless - How fitting that my crazy quick Ah Toe took down your little Stompp. I guess one could say you were "Stompped", couldn't they? Your ranking is so low it could limbo under a rug. Enjoy the whippings, like you do when you're with your leather-clad boyfriends. - Den

Vart - You ignorant buffoon, Pretty Nifty was waiting for Prestone to make a bloodfeud, keep your dinosaur Extinction in his pen. - Den

Gentile Ben - If I were to write something educated, half the arena would simply stare with no understanding (like you do with condoms) and the other half would have to escape from Womanta's and Consortium's love nest. - Den

Womanta - I see you took yet another step downwards last turn. It tickles me that you believe you will not succumb to the disease of mediocrity that your entire family has embraced. You do realize this is Niytyole Island and not Fantasy Island right? Your fights have less excitement than the Connect Four tourney you held in the basement in lieu of attending prom. Your angry little ads lack sense and bon mot, but again that is expected, knowing the historical acceptance of failure your family is known for. Walk the streets alone nut job and watch as the neighbors pull their dogs as you pass in hopes they will not be afflicted with the same rabies that tears you apart.
- Den

Little Stick - I believe I already noted it, but will do so again, the challenge remains as agreed. I could never leave Niytyole Island or Sunset, the people need me and I must continue to give what I have for them. Where would they ever hear such clever comments? Surely not from the likes of Womanta the angry little damsel, and certainly not from yourself. I do it for the people, and please, if you can, pay it forward. - Den

Manaqueen - Oh I know where to find you, the sheep pasture behind the Big Hill. But, I don't want to find you there, sometimes you cannot un-see things. - Den

Dorking - Are you still allowed to "dork" in the Niytyole Park or were you asked to leave again? - Den

General Papsmear - The arena was a much better place when you were silent, remember the golden rule, "silence is golden". Practice, practice, and practice and maybe you could be silent much longer. But, if you must talk, at least use bigger words, I have a new book to look them up with, compliments of Vlad. - Den

Inner Circle - You ninnyhammers should stop by Greywand's Gift sometime and we will show you our Winner Circle. If only you dullards were smart enough to buy that "W", your name would be so much cooler. - Den

Chosen One - So, Christa McAuliffe labored over the application, wondering if she even had a chance to be chosen. She spent hours on every question making sure she had the best answer. She stressed over what her mom had told her, their family just didn't have good luck when it came to being chosen, never have, never will. But, she didn't believe the "curse" was real or that she even had an ancestor named "Eddie the Fishhook", or that he was responsible for this "curse". Laughing the feeling of unease off she completed the application and mailed it off with little confidence she would be chosen for a shuttle mission. - Den

People of my Island - Our arena swells, everyone comes here to see the angry freak known far and wide as Womanta. She ain't much to look at, but sure does bring the crowds. Speaking of Womanta, did you note she went 1-4 last turn? I certainly did and enjoyed the spectacle she made of herself screaming at her warriors, the froth spraying the crowd and the profanity still hanging in the air. And how about Weirdo and his Flirt with Dirt going winless? Have a dumb team name and get no wins, pretty much standard here. Bloodstone Dwarves went 0-4 which is almost as embarrassing as Consortium getting caught in the playground again. Blitz Wolfer and his Dyslexic Cowboys were winless again for like the 400th time in recent memory. The Dorking and his D'orks were 1-4, it is getting so bad they don't even bother with ads any longer. I almost felt bad, then I remembered I didn't care, and I got better. The Magus Majestatis which is poorly managed by Magi Rubri went 1-4 and I won $20 as I knew they would suck yet again. New team Overwatch went 1-4, I guess they over-watched the Inner Circle and mistakenly learned to lose. The other new team Ratt Gang was winless, so they actually have no wins, probably going to stay that way.

Stay classy, Niatoli.

ragnarokwolf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By my count, the IC is 30-13 in the last 3 turns. Not too shabby. I bagged and tagged myself a Bash Bro last turn. Instead of giving that sniveling pipsqueak Bashur a chance at a bloodfeud, I'll give my guy a more honorable fight and send him to the DA.

Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ragnarokwolf wrote:
By my count, the IC is 30-13 in the last 3 turns. Not too shabby. I bagged and tagged myself a Bash Bro last turn. Instead of giving that sniveling pipsqueak Bashur a chance at a bloodfeud, I'll give my guy a more honorable fight and send him to the DA.

Nice! lol
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Den wrote:

- Den

Stay classy, Niatoli.

And witty. Can't forget witty.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic