New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104511

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 271
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No results in mail yet. Online newsletter show Longbeards going 2-3 with a DA.

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
Vladimer
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Won't see the fights until Wednesday night, but Those that continue to Prey pulled off a 5-0. Pretty impressive, given i didn't fight any of Dense's losers. The team seems to own challenger champs, but i guess that's to be expected as the FE piles up for the fearsome foursome. Hopefully have some grads soon.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late congrats to Dragonbane Guild on 700+ wins! Nomad you the man!

Vlad and Manta, you guys battered den into actually giving up and starting over! Awesome! Laughing Twisted Evil Don't let his punk ass smear job "team spotlights" get you down, they only expose him further for what he is. Wins, kills and team records make much better statements. Blades up...

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:

Vlad and Manta, you guys battered den into actually giving up and starting over! Awesome! Laughing Twisted Evil Don't let his punk ass smear job "team spotlights" get you down, they only expose him further for what he is. Wins, kills and team records make much better statements. Blades up...

Yeah, I guess he needed a safe place.
Razz
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Stick wrote:

Vladgina and Womanta, you guys battered Den into actually giving up and starting over! Awesome! Laughing Twisted Evil Don't let his punk ass smear job "team spotlights" get you down, they only expose him further for what he is. Wins, kills and team records make much better statements. Blades up...

Hey, there's a surprise, look at the birds of a feather flocking together.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:

Yeah, I guess he needed a safe place.
Razz

Well, I know for certain there are no safe places at congressional baseball games.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, you figured out how to add your little third grade names into your computer there, look at you go! So effective. About as effective as bringing RL politics into the threads like you do constantly. Give up and go live on fox news or something. Nobody cares what you think about it. Have a day.

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik, are you keeping track of all the free fights you are already earning in Den's "home" arena? After the "bet" is finished it's going to be cheaper fighting two teams instead of one. I know I've had plenty myself. Might start referring to that place as Den's House of Bargains.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Hey, you figured out how to add your little third grade names into your computer there, look at you go! So effective. About as effective as bringing RL politics into the threads like you do constantly. Give up and go live on fox news or something. Nobody cares what you think about it. Have a day.

Don't be mad that I am just better at it than you and your little friend womanta. If you can't take it, don't poke the bear.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
Stik, are you keeping track of all the free fights you are already earning in Den's "home" arena? After the "bet" is finished it's going to be cheaper fighting two teams instead of one. I know I've had plenty myself. Might start referring to that place as Den's House of Bargains.

Nothing to worry about womanta, 26 turns is a long time, no way little stick is over 50% by then. Unlike the filth you rub elbows with, I'll do what I say.

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Manta wrote:

Nothing to worry about womanta, 26 turns is a long time, no way little stick is over 50% by then. Unlike the filth you rub elbows with, I'll do what I say.

Doubt it. You're not so much of a bear really either, as just a troll, I think.

Where is Consortium, anyway? Must be on vacation or something. If he flew over here too we could all get together and peck den's eyes out! Good times! Laughing

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Den wrote:
Manta wrote:

Where is Consortium, anyway? Must be on vacation or something. If he flew over here too we could all get together and peck den's eyes out! Good times! Laughing

Thank you for proving my point, loser. Note that I rarely ever start anything on here, it is usually you, Vladgina, little womanta, and your bff consortium. And then when I respond you are flabbergasted that I have the audacity to say anything. So....who is the troll again? I know facts are not your strong suit, never have been, never will be, but if you sad little excuses for humans were not so vitriol there would be fewer problems. And once again you sadly try to wave the flag and rally everyone else to your cause, why can't you stand alone? Don't be so simple. Consortium is the one you seek help from? Yikes. Keep trying to be relevant little stick, maybe someday someone will notice your there.

Hombre
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My DM's column didn't show - so for those of you interested in these sort of things: Fast Hack 'Em 9 was a ST, 15-3-19-17-9-12-9 with a Master in Decise, and an Expert in Init. BS, Lo-Vl and Lunge. Awful learner. Awful.

And now I have to construct a very irritating, crow-eating personal to DeGotti... damn it. Very Happy
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Stik wrote:
Den wrote:
Manta wrote:

Thank you for proving my point, loser. Note that I rarely ever start anything on here, it is usually you, Vladgina, little womanta, and your bff consortium. And then when I respond you are flabbergasted that I have the audacity to say anything. So....who is the troll again? I know facts are not your strong suit, never have been, never will be, but if you sad little excuses for humans were not so vitriol there would be fewer problems. And once again you sadly try to wave the flag and rally everyone else to your cause, why can't you stand alone? Don't be so simple. Consortium is the one you seek help from? Yikes. Keep trying to be relevant little stick, maybe someday someone will notice your there.

Hmm? Oh, we weren't talking TO you, just ABOUT you, don't worry. Gee, and I was soooo flabbergasted too! Rolling Eyes Laughing

BTW, I AM standing alone in 33. Almost halfway and doing just fine I'd say. You're obviously not feeling as good about it. See you in the arena, chuckles... Twisted Evil

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies to all concerned for hijacking the thread. Done now.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum