New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22255

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset 829
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Womanta wrote:
Den wrote:
Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

den you suck. Everybody knows but thought I'd make sure.

You suck more. In fact, you are the suckiest suck to ever suck a suck.

Man, that sucks

I was gonna say that. But fine. You sit on a throne of Suck!

Den doesn't suck. He slurps.

Leave it to a trolling loser like Womanta to go blue on a fun thread. Typical angry woman.

Sorry you stopped having so much fun. Keep slurping it up you spoon fed baboon. Laughing

Sheesh! Try some midol, maybe that will help you not be so bitchy.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

Man, that sucks

Leave it to a trolling loser like Womanta to go blue on a fun thread. Typical angry woman.

I have stayed out of these "Den rant" threads for a long time. I don't like them and try to ignore them. But I have to say that this comment, which I have seen more than once despite trying to not read stuff, is really offensive. I know we are all playing a game in which we pretend to manage a bunch of warriors, but calling someone a woman is not an insult. Doing so, however, makes one sound like a caveman.

I will now go back to ignoring this crap and trying to enjoy the game.

Seriously?!?! The straw that broke your back was calling her Womanta? Come on, be real. You are not offended by the homophobic slurs she constantly makes towards me, but instead are offended because I point out that she self-identifies as a woman? And you want to be taken seriously? Pretty hypocritical...don't you think?

A valid point, but honestly I try not to read most of the stuff. Yes, I've seen other things that are offensive. I just finally decided to say something. The point remains, the comments aren't just annoying, but outright offensive. And yes, this includes comments from all sides.
ragnarokwolf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

Man, that sucks

I have stayed out of these "Den rant" threads for a long time. I don't like them and try to ignore them. But I have to say that this comment, which I have seen more than once despite trying to not read stuff, is really offensive. I know we are all playing a game in which we pretend to manage a bunch of warriors, but calling someone a woman is not an insult. Doing so, however, makes one sound like a caveman.

Seriously?!?! The straw that broke your back was calling her Womanta? Come on, be real. You are not offended by the homophobic slurs she constantly makes towards me, but instead are offended because I point out that she self-identifies as a woman? And you want to be taken seriously? Pretty hypocritical...don't you think?

A valid point, but honestly I try not to read most of the stuff. Yes, I've seen other things that are offensive. I just finally decided to say something. The point remains, the comments aren't just annoying, but outright offensive. And yes, this includes comments from all sides.

I'm offended that your offended.

Now to return to the thread...

Den, is your mother finally ready to bequeath her long standing nickname of "Mrs Hoover" to you?

Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

Man, that sucks

Den, is your mother finally ready to bequeath her long standing nickname of "Mrs Hoover" to you?

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ragnarokwolf wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

Man, that sucks

I don't know what you mean, my mom wasn't married to Herbert.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't understand it either.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine. I take back what I said. Den does suck. By which I mean the informal "be very bad, disagreeable, or disgusting". I want to make it clear that it isn't a homophobic comment as I believe Den represented "slurp" in order to gaslight. By slurp I meant "be very bad, disagreeable, or disgusting" in a weak and annoying way. The irony.....
Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad, who wears a blouse wrote:
Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Womanta wrote:
Stik wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

Man, that sucks

Don't be such a candy-ass

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretty sure that "candy-ass" could kick yours all around the arena any day of the week.

Believe it or not, not everybody playing this game enjoys you and yours constantly spewing homophobic, misogynistic, third grade insults at everyone in range in the particular arena (or thread) you happen to have blundered into.

Not that you care. That's part of the problem. Anyone who speaks out against it is a "candy-ass" or a baby or a whiner, not just, say, an adult. Sadly I don't see any of you or the problem changing or going away. So we fight it best we can, and sometimes get down and wallow in the mud a bit to do it unfortunately. The worst of this crap just brings out the worst in everybody, and that lessens the game for some people. We don't need to lose any more managers at this point, basic is a bunch of ghost towns as it is.

I don't mind some smack talk and a good enemy or three, makes the game more fun, but the line gets crossed a lot these days in my opinion, by grown men who should know better by now, but need to use this as an outlet to let their inner adolescent bully out for playtime. It's best settled in the arena, here it's just a never ending flame fest...BTW do you play in Sunset? Didn't think so.

I can almost read the responses to this before they're even typed. Rolling Eyes

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Pretty sure that "candy-ass" could kick yours all around the arena any day of the week.

Believe it or not, not everybody playing this game enjoys you and yours constantly spewing homophobic, misogynistic, third grade insults at everyone in range in the particular arena (or thread) you happen to have blundered into.

Not that you care. That's part of the problem. Anyone who speaks out against it is a "candy-ass" or a baby or a whiner, not just, say, an adult. Sadly I don't see any of you or the problem changing or going away. So we fight it best we can, and sometimes get down and wallow in the mud a bit to do it unfortunately. The worst of this crap just brings out the worst in everybody, and that lessens the game for some people. We don't need to lose any more managers at this point, basic is a bunch of ghost towns as it is.

I don't mind some smack talk and a good enemy or three, makes the game more fun, but the line gets crossed a lot these days in my opinion, by grown men who should know better by now, but need to use this as an outlet to let their inner adolescent bully out for playtime. It's best settled in the arena, here it's just a never ending flame fest...BTW do you play in Sunset? Didn't think so.

How about you quit playing the holier-than-thou peacekeeper you surely are not. As I have pointed out countless times...but you are too damn stupid evidently to understand...it is you and yours that start these little adolescent tirades in the forums 98.5% of the time. I take my smart-mouth comments to the PA's where they belong. If not for you, and your BFF's Womanta and Vladgina, I doubt I would need to post on here.

And, talk about adolescence in action, leave it to you to try and cover yourself by saying "I can almost read the responses to this before they're even typed." Sad, pretty sad. Get a life, loser.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, and to perpetuate the adolescence in action on this thread...I can already imagine your pseudo apology to the rest of the community and your normal "well you start this stuff with your attitude" childlike responses as you work them out in your single-thought mind.

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Tiny Stik wrote:

WOW, WHAT A PAZZ!! I haven't sent in a PA in over a year and I have RARELY been posting on here, and you go off like that about me "constantly" throwing insults at people in here! That short little sentence has you that damn wound up, are fn nuts? You really need to tie kerosene rags around your tiny little ankles so the ants don't crawl up and eat your candy-ass!! I hardly know anything about you but I can say that I'm really starting to hate you. By the way, I did run Firestorm in a-21 I just haven't had the interest to run all the teams I once ran. If Wanye can post PA's in A-33 without an active team there, then I can post in these threads. Fare is fare, hyperhead.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, exactly what I thought. A bunch of windbagging, classless, bullying junior high B.S.

You D-bags know where to find me.

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Stik wrote:
Yep, exactly what I thought. A bunch of windbagging, classless, bullying junior high B.S.

Yes I do, behind mommy's skirt.

Keep in mind, you started this, I know you love to play the victim and hero all at the same time, but if you don't want to get insulted then I suggest you don't insult others. As much as you want to believe you are without guilt and a model citizen, you are the cause of these interactions. I enjoy witty banter, wish you had some to contribute instead of playing the "bully" card every time...let me guess...I'm also a racist and homophobic as well??? Have you considered that maybe I just might be a guy that does not have a problem responding to jerks like you? And really, now you are trying to call me out to a physical confrontation? Talk about being a junior high bully. How pathetic is your life that you would actually need to engage in a physical altercation because someone does not roll over and take your crap on a nerdy forum? Yikes, that is a tough deal.

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Little Stik wrote:

Yes I do, behind mommy's skirt.

Keep in mind, you started this, I know you love to play the victim and hero all at the same time, but if you don't want to get insulted then I suggest you don't insult others. As much as you want to believe you are without guilt and a model citizen, you are the cause of these interactions. I enjoy witty banter, wish you had some to contribute instead of playing the "bully" card every time...let me guess...I'm also a racist and homophobic as well??? Have you considered that maybe I just might be a guy that does not have a problem responding to jerks like you? And really, now you are trying to call me out to a physical confrontation? Talk about being a junior high bully. How pathetic is your life that you would actually need to engage in a physical altercation because someone does not roll over and take your crap on a nerdy forum? Yikes, that is a tough deal.

I took it as you could find him on the arena sands.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic