Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: dayanaG
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1238

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - ARVAT CONTEST EXTRAORDINAIRE TURN 3
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
theDarkOne
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Aug 03, 2003
Posts: 503
Location: The Dark Citadel, CT, USA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big moves by the Stinky Squirrels and Friend or Foe... This could be a battle after all...

MANAGER NAME TEAM NAME WARRIOR NAME TOTAL TURN 1 TURN 2 TURN 3
DD IRON CATHEDRAL 20 5 10 5
SQUIRE 5 5 0
STEEL BLESSINGS 0 0 0
FERROPRIEST 0 5 5
IRON SENTINEL 0 0 0
DESPERATION 0 0 0


DEN BIG LAKE NOMADS 30 15 5 15
The Laceration 0 5 0
Len Miracletoes 0 0 0
The Cure 5 0 0
Ebda Dirtynails 5 0 0
Mr Whipple 5 0 5
Unwanted Visitor 0
Grad+10

FLOYD COLLEGE RADIO 54 15 29 10
Baby Huey 5 0 0
Young Empires 0 0 0
Sail On 5 0 5
Seven Fingers 0 10+9 5
Bone Machine 0 0 0
Stiff Arm 0
REC+5 Grad+10

GENTLEBEN SECRET SQUIRRELS 135 15 24 96
Semper Fidelis 5 0 10+24
PT Belt 0 10+9 5
Knight Ops 0 0 10+16
Go Go Commando 0 0 10+11
Bluf-y 0 0 5
POP+5 FAV+5 MOVE+5
MOVE+5

HOWLIN WOLF B.I.G. 142 53 79 10
Strange Form 10+14 10+23 5
Land Spread 10+4 5 0
Welch's Grape 5 10+6 0
No Info 0 0 0
Flagrant 0 0 5
DM+10 DM+10
Move+5
Grad+10

KHISANTH TRILLIUM 12 42 10 22 10
A Street 0 0 0
Sunshower 0 10+7 0
Tiny Chicken 5 0 0
Trill Bomb 5 5 5
Pow Pow 0 0 5
Fort Point 0

LA GUILLOTINE THE DELIRIUM RULES 62 10 15 37
Rage 5 0 5
Moor 0 5 0
Griffu 0 5 10+12
Ugglee 0 5 5
Sir Black Knight 5 0 5


MANNEQUIN FRIEND OR FOE? 89 23 15 51
Malice 5 5 0
Rocky Gibraltar 0 5 5
Ballistic Imp 10+3 0 10+7
Consolation 0 0 5
Guile 5 5 10+4
TOP+10

MRM THE FREE FOLK 48 15 33 0
Wunwegwundarwun 5 0 0
Aemon Steelsong 5 10+1 0
Ygritte 0 0 0
Cyn-Sia 0 10+7 0
BAE;THE BARD 5 5 0

OAB TUCANA 58 10 21 27
Delta Tucanae 0 0 10
Kappa Tucanae 5 5 0
Epsilon Tucanae 0 10+1 0
Alpha Tucanae 5 0 10+7
Zeta Tucanae 0 5 0


PAPAIZ BOOK OF THOMAS 42 20 17 5
Black Hole 0 0 0
Tremper Albino 0 0 5
Diablo Blanco 10 5 0
Carrot Tail 0 -20 0
Mack Snow 5 10+17 0
Rain Water 0
REC+5 REC+5

SHADOW-WALKER DEN OF THIEVES 40 26 0 14
Slim Jim 0 0 0
Switchblade 0 0 0
M Bezzler 10+5 0 10+4
Bladerunner 10+1 0 0



THE DARK ONE DEVIL ADVOCATES 47 20 27 0
Bea Hemoth 0 0 0
Bella Z Bubb 0 0 0
Tim P. Torr 0 0 0
Lord Offlies 5 5 0
Muffy Stofeles 5 10+2 0
TOP+10 TOP+10

UYPHY THE DREAD SHIP UYPHY 5 5 0 0
Whale Eye Drake 0 0 0
Grimshaw Puck 0 0 0
Queen Pearl 0 0 0
Crabby Noonan 5 0 0
View user's profileSend private message
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Apr 15, 2004
Posts: 2809

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TUCANA should also receive 5 points for Unchartered Recognition Leader, if I'm not mistaken.
View user's profileSend private message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3928
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Armed Bandit wrote:
TUCANA should also receive 5 points for Unchartered Recognition Leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Look at J at the bottom

How do I score points? 
1.) Every challenge you win vs. another team in the contest = 10 points, as long as that challenge is to a warrior equal to or above yours in the rankings. Except for the Duelmaster who can challenge anyone he wants. 
2.) You also earn bonus points for every challenge won. For every point of recognition your target is ranked above you, you earn one bonus point. This is for challenges only. 
3.) If you are challenged by a warrior below you and defeat him, you will gain 5 points. 
4.) Also every random matchup against a contest team that you win will earn you 5 points – up or down. 
5.) You CAN downchallenge, however you get no points for doing so, and if you are beaten, your opponent will earn 10 points and the right to ridicule you in the newsletter. 
6.) Bloodfeud challenges count just like regular challenges during the contest. 
7.) In addition there are the following bonus points that are awarded each turn: 
A.) Duelmaster earns 10 points 
B.) Graduating a warrior earns 10 points 
C.) Recognition Leader (Chartered or Unchartered) earns 5 points (if the Duelmaster is the recognition leader as well, then only the DM points apply) 
D.) Popularity Leader earns 5 points 
E.) Turn’s most popular earns 5 points 
F.) Top team on the move earns 5 points 
G.) Current Top team earns 10 points 
H.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Champion in either the April Mail In or July FTF tournament earns 20 points 
I.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Victor in either of those tournaments earns 10 points 
J.) Note that Top Chartered and Unchartered team awards do NOT earn points

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
Madwand
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Dec 05, 2004
Posts: 547
Location: Cochrane, Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
One Armed Bandit wrote:
TUCANA should also receive 5 points for Unchartered Recognition Leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Look at J at the bottom

How do I score points? 
1.) Every challenge you win vs. another team in the contest = 10 points, as long as that challenge is to a warrior equal to or above yours in the rankings. Except for the Duelmaster who can challenge anyone he wants. 
2.) You also earn bonus points for every challenge won. For every point of recognition your target is ranked above you, you earn one bonus point. This is for challenges only. 
3.) If you are challenged by a warrior below you and defeat him, you will gain 5 points. 
4.) Also every random matchup against a contest team that you win will earn you 5 points – up or down. 
5.) You CAN downchallenge, however you get no points for doing so, and if you are beaten, your opponent will earn 10 points and the right to ridicule you in the newsletter. 
6.) Bloodfeud challenges count just like regular challenges during the contest. 
7.) In addition there are the following bonus points that are awarded each turn: 
A.) Duelmaster earns 10 points 
B.) Graduating a warrior earns 10 points 
C.) Recognition Leader (Chartered or Unchartered) earns 5 points (if the Duelmaster is the recognition leader as well, then only the DM points apply) 
D.) Popularity Leader earns 5 points 
E.) Turn’s most popular earns 5 points 
F.) Top team on the move earns 5 points 
G.) Current Top team earns 10 points 
H.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Champion in either the April Mail In or July FTF tournament earns 20 points 
I.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Victor in either of those tournaments earns 10 points 
J.) Note that Top Chartered and Unchartered team awards do NOT earn points


GB - Look again but this time at "C" as OAB was referring to a Warrior and not his Team.

_________________
Madwand

DM 47 Fast Food
DM 100, 102 and 106 Various Teams
And several 'Blades' Guilds across Alastari.



Scars fade, wounds heal but glory lasts forever!


View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3928
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Madwand wrote:
gentleben wrote:
One Armed Bandit wrote:
TUCANA should also receive 5 points for Unchartered Recognition Leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Look at J at the bottom

How do I score points? 
1.) Every challenge you win vs. another team in the contest = 10 points, as long as that challenge is to a warrior equal to or above yours in the rankings. Except for the Duelmaster who can challenge anyone he wants. 
2.) You also earn bonus points for every challenge won. For every point of recognition your target is ranked above you, you earn one bonus point. This is for challenges only. 
3.) If you are challenged by a warrior below you and defeat him, you will gain 5 points. 
4.) Also every random matchup against a contest team that you win will earn you 5 points – up or down. 
5.) You CAN downchallenge, however you get no points for doing so, and if you are beaten, your opponent will earn 10 points and the right to ridicule you in the newsletter. 
6.) Bloodfeud challenges count just like regular challenges during the contest. 
7.) In addition there are the following bonus points that are awarded each turn: 
A.) Duelmaster earns 10 points 
B.) Graduating a warrior earns 10 points 
C.) Recognition Leader (Chartered or Unchartered) earns 5 points (if the Duelmaster is the recognition leader as well, then only the DM points apply) 
D.) Popularity Leader earns 5 points 
E.) Turn’s most popular earns 5 points 
F.) Top team on the move earns 5 points 
G.) Current Top team earns 10 points 
H.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Champion in either the April Mail In or July FTF tournament earns 20 points 
I.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Victor in either of those tournaments earns 10 points 
J.) Note that Top Chartered and Unchartered team awards do NOT earn points


GB - Look again but this time at "C" as OAB was referring to a Warrior and not his Team.


OAB said his team not his warrior so I went to the team. If OAB had said ALPHA TUCANAE of TUCANA then I would have agteed

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3928
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Madwand wrote:
gentleben wrote:
One Armed Bandit wrote:
TUCANA should also receive 5 points for Unchartered Recognition Leader, if I'm not mistaken.

Look at J at the bottom

How do I score points? 
1.) Every challenge you win vs. another team in the contest = 10 points, as long as that challenge is to a warrior equal to or above yours in the rankings. Except for the Duelmaster who can challenge anyone he wants. 
2.) You also earn bonus points for every challenge won. For every point of recognition your target is ranked above you, you earn one bonus point. This is for challenges only. 
3.) If you are challenged by a warrior below you and defeat him, you will gain 5 points. 
4.) Also every random matchup against a contest team that you win will earn you 5 points – up or down. 
5.) You CAN downchallenge, however you get no points for doing so, and if you are beaten, your opponent will earn 10 points and the right to ridicule you in the newsletter. 
6.) Bloodfeud challenges count just like regular challenges during the contest. 
7.) In addition there are the following bonus points that are awarded each turn: 
A.) Duelmaster earns 10 points 
B.) Graduating a warrior earns 10 points 
C.) Recognition Leader (Chartered or Unchartered) earns 5 points (if the Duelmaster is the recognition leader as well, then only the DM points apply) 
D.) Popularity Leader earns 5 points 
E.) Turn’s most popular earns 5 points 
F.) Top team on the move earns 5 points 
G.) Current Top team earns 10 points 
H.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Champion in either the April Mail In or July FTF tournament earns 20 points 
I.) Any warrior that earns a Tournament Victor in either of those tournaments earns 10 points 
J.) Note that Top Chartered and Unchartered team awards do NOT earn points


GB - Look again but this time at "C" as OAB was referring to a Warrior and not his Team.


OAB said his team not his warrior so I went to the team. If OAB had said ALPHA TUCANAE of TUCANA then I would have agteed


But then teams aren't recognition leaders are they.....

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::