New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Oct 2019 MI SPOILERS
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is for TC lists, tourney reports, and other spoilers.

Some people try to avoid teasers, as well, so I am posting them here (by way of Howlin Wolf in Chatzy):

One guy killed 3 times in Rookies.

Delarqs took a lot of TCs.

A whole lot of warriors died in Rookies.

No interesting name patterns that [Lee] spotted so far.

It looks like everything printed and mailed on time. I'll be laying low and avoiding real spoilers until I get mine. Good luck and have fun reading!
ThePope
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess my staff will be busy with last rites. I am giggling a bit. I had no rookies in the tourney Smile Twisted Evil Smile

Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, there's something going on with Challengers. It appears to have been run twice as I have multiple fights per round (through round 3 so far) per fighter. The first round the two opponents and fight text for each of my fighters was the same. But the trains and the next opponents were different. Round two same thing with different trains. Round three didn't get the train against one of my warrior's opponents in the win but, in the other round three fight with the same warrior, killed that opponent.

This one should be good to figure out!
Vladimer
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, it's the same for Champs and Adepts. I think it straightens out in Initiates as I only seem to have 1 fight per round per warrior (in round 1). I haven't looked further because it's tough to find the end of a round without spoiling the result for myself (by seeing who is still in late in the round).

I sent an email to Lee and Sandy. I would be surprised if this only impacted me.

Guess I will move forward with Initiates and set aside the other classes, since I certainly can't record them.
Vladimer
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supposedly, you're supposed to count the last fights, per Lee:

"The last of the fights would be the correct one.
Not really sure how that happened, but there must've been data left over when I restarted it. "

Doubles and triples in most classes from Challengers to Rooks. Confused
Madwand
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thing I mostly fought Dead. Wouldn't have a clue who learned what and when!

DM 47 Fast Food
DM 100, 102 and 106 Various Teams
And several 'Blades' Guilds across Alastari.

Scars fade, wounds heal but glory lasts forever!

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will claim
TC in dead inits (Cannelton 14-1-2 AB)
TV in dead adepts (3rd) (Luna 11-3-0 LU)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a big crew hoping to get some "firsts". I had a great tourney, but failed at each of my goals.

Total entrants: 107
Overall record: 323-297-15-8 with 11 awards
Win percentage: 52%
Award percentage: 10%

My first goal was an elusive PR, WS, or PS TC. I didn't make it to a finals fight, but had a number of good runs. My PR bust-out in ADM earned a 9-3 TV, while a PR in Dead Adepts went even further with a 10-3-1 TV. Even better, a neat WS in Rookies went 11-3. My PS all did terrible, as expected.

Another goal was a Primus TV. After a 7-3 performance in July, SNAKE OIL SALESMAN only managed a 4-3, with back to back losses to BETTERTHANEVER in rounds 6 and 7. He beat a couple good ABs, though, so I remain hopeful.

Yet another goal was an Apprentices TC or a Rookies finalist. My closest was a 12-3 performance from a LU in Apprentices, but I came up short there as well (in 3rd place).

One final goal was to have a first ever multi-TC October tourney. That goal was a failure, as well, although I did squeak out an Adepts TC.

My TC in Adepts was a complete surprise. UPSILON CETI is a 14-7-6-21-20-11-5 BA that I designed with a Freshmen bust-out in mind. Due to mismanagement, I overshot Initiates, so she was entering Adepts with 20 FE, 16 of those from arena fights. She had a sprinkling of nice bonuses and was learning well, but she only does normal damage. She reached 20 Att learns midway through her run and she finished up with Ini and Dec learns in the high teens.

I don't subscribe to the conventional wisdom that it is better to use X weapon with penalties over Y weapon because X is slightly better than Y. I see this a lot with people using SC on 11 ST/7 DF Slashers instead of BS, and it also comes up with people using WH over MA with 5 DF Bashers. My opinion is that there are a larger variety of usable weapons than people think, and if you try them out, the game is more interesting and occasionally you find success.

I bring this up because UPSILON CETI used a MA for her entire tourney run. She started off 4-0, beating a SL, a LU, a PS, and a ST. She suffered her first setback in round 5 when she lost to a WS named PIERCE of JOKERS WILD. It was a close fight, but she lost an endurance roll at the start of minute 2 and PIERCE was able to take the initiative.

The next four rounds resulted in wins over a ST, a LU, and 2 SLs. She was now 8-1-1 with a TV virtually assured. Round 10 saw another WS match-up, this time versus GELATINOUS CUBE of MONSTER ROLL CALL 16. After two full minutes of MA bashing by UPSILON CETI, the CUBE was able to parry and riposte in minute 3 and won the fight. I figured I was lucky to get a TV, so anything else after this point was just gravy.

The next three rounds saw wins over a LU, a ST, and CONVICTED THIEF. Every one of her wins throughout the tourney was her getting the jump and raining down MA crits on her opponents. It was not particularly subtle.

Finally, round 14 saw her matched up with another WS, WORM HOLE of COLLEGE RADIO APPLE. She was 0-2 so far vs WS and lets face it, she was a BA. I was expecting to lose. But UPSILON CETI had other ideas. After a normal attack warm up, she started throwing crits at WORM HOLE and it took only 3 hits (2 to the same leg) to end the match.

One potential first that I didn't think of until I was reading my tourney was that it would be neat to get a warrior back from all 5 dead classes. I got a contest ST back from Dead Challengers, a 21-21 LU back from Dead Champions, and a contest PR back from Dead Adepts. With only 20 dead sent, I was rolling! In Dead Initiates, I got a PL to 8-1, but he died in the 10th round. I hear from reliable sources that if you get 8 wins in a dead tourney, Lee and Sandy will resurrect them even if they die afterwards.

So that just left Dead Apprentices. I was on the edge of my seat as ALPHA AQUARII, a SL at 7-2, needed just one more win to come back from the dead. She was matched up against a LU named EGGS OVER MEDIUM of SOMETHING SPECIAL in round 10. She got the jump, throwing BS attacks and landing a few blows, sending the LU desperate. The desperation strategy didn't seem to do much, as ALPHA AQUARII kept attacking and landed two more blows. But EGGS OVER MEDIUM made his WL roll to keep fighting and ALPHA AQUARII lost her endurance roll and got tired. The LU then stole the initiative and finished off my SL with a few pokes of the SS.

Five goals all ended in failure. And yet the tourney was a resounding success! I won a lucky TC with a BA, I earned 11 awards with 7 different styles, and I got 4 warriors back from the dead. And most of all, it remains enjoyable to play this great game and read the fights when they arrive in the mail.

Barring real life getting in the way, I expect to be in Tempe for the Winter FtF. My crew will be smaller, but hopefully I can find something sexy like a normal damage MA wielding BA to make the trip worthwhile...
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OAB, welcome to the very limited BA TC club!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Vladimer
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Monday Morning Tourney Quarterback (MMTQB)! Having finally sorted through all the taped decoy fights, determined the real winners and losers, I’m ready to talk about the tourney. Let’s go to the tape(s)!

Awards of the week

I sent a total of 71 live warriors and 64 of them came back. Four of them didn’t. And, as they say, one… two… three strikes and you’re out! Three of the four dead were throwaway strikers. Wait, that’s redundant. Three other live warriors came back with Tournament Victor status.

On the skin and bones side of the house, there was much cause for rejoicing as 29 were sent in and five, count ‘em, 5 returned with Ahringol-signed hall passes.

No one sauntered back with the coveted Tournament Champion trophy, an autographed Dark Guardian Angels™ red jacket; however, one warrior, Billy, came back as a Dead Tourney Champion with the much less impressive Dark Guardian Angels™ autographed red beret. And another, Limper, got close enough to the beret as a runner up to comment that Billy looked a bit like Monica Lewinsky. Such gratuitous snark may have been caused by the fact that Limper actually runner-upped TO DTC Billy.

I guess you could say I’m somewhat cool or, perhaps, cool some of the time, having hit only 4% awards on the live side of the house while crushing the dead side with a 17% award percentage. All in all, I hit 8% awards inclusive of a DTC and a DRU, so one of my more successful tourneys. Not cool, but somewhat chill!

The three live TV’s consisted of 2 strikers and a lunger. The dead award winners included two lungers, two strikers and an aimed blow. One live warrior came back with a 7-3 but, being on my inaugural team – which really isn’t but that’s another story – has nothing to fear. On the dead side, two really nice warriors came Oh. So. Close. One was a double 21 AB and another a 21-17-x-17 AB.

Goals of the week

I set 5 goals before the tourney... Let's see how I did:

1. Get four back: PASS

2. Make a finals fight: PASS

3. Kill more than get killed: PASS

4. Non-basic TV: FAIL

5. Greater than 50% W/L record across the live tourney: FAIL (why did I limit myself to the live tourney?!)

Overall: PASS!

Quotes of the week

1. “I think that when the same manager gets TC AND runner up, he ran too many of his good warriors in the same class.” – Yours truly

This quote, from the past two spring mailers, still seems apropos. We still have overzealots like TMM and HW wasting their time, their money, their warriors in classes that they already have covered. It’s a shame, really…

So, let me don my Teflon Don™ armor at this juncture because the haters, doubters and trolls have already crept onto the terrazzo, sniffing what they think is opportunity, hoping to cry “Havoc!” and let slip the dogs of war on me and my stance. See, because this tourney I had one of my warriors runner up to another of my warriors in the same class. Chants of “hypocritical, self-righteous bastage!” have gone up in Alastari taverns, public houses and Chatzy.

Well, au contraire, mes freres. My stance and, well, let’s just give it the respect it deserves and call it a truism, obviously doesn’t apply to dead classes, you silly gooses. Was my $7 wasted? Nope, cause I got my runner up back from the dead, too. Should I have held him for the next tourney so he, too, could come out immortal next time? Seriously? Wait another year to hope he gets out? Ain’t nobody got time for that!

The run itself was interesting. No, really. It was.

Billy Mays won the Dead Champs TC. His first two fights were nice matchups and he easily won them. Round three brought around a speedy AB which Billy got the jump on after a number of lines battling for the first swing. In reward, he picked up his ADEX DEC as well as his MAS in DEF. LU BU had him desperate in round 4 but lost the initiative and the fight. Round 5 and 6 against a scum and Waste were never in doubt. Bleeding Priest left Billy bleeding and wondering whether his 6-0 start might wind up as a 6-3. DMobster’s Sidecar Screamer reinforced this feeling by manhandling Billy to leave him 6-2 with dim prospects. A ST in round 9 got Billy desperate but then ran out of gas, giving Billy the win.

Round 10, which had the potential to deliver a TV and life to Billy was a ridiculously tough fight against an 8-1 Dr. Girlfriend. An unarmed AB, DGF pretty much owned Billy in the first 1.5 minutes, sending him desperate, frantic and otherwise seriously worried about his prospects a number of times. But one last dodge, even as he was winded, Billy riposted and managed to take the good Doctor out for a TV. An Assur LU put Billy desperate in round 11 and then couldn’t dodge the riposte. A mean ST called Rising Storm put Billy desperate in round 12 but also allowed a fight-ending riposte. Round 13 brought another Assur warrior, so no need to dwell on that outcome, which was preordained.

Round 14 brought a first to me and was quite a surprise. In five years of tourneys, I had never matched with myself. Now, in fairness, that’s largely because I don’t have many warriors deep in the rounds, let alone in the same class. But, in this instance, I had another warrior, Limper, who was also on the bubble, show up against Billy in round 14. Well, crap. I knew a couple things. First, I knew that I was overdue to have this happen. I probably should have met one of my own warriors in some previous tourney but I hadn’t. Second, this meant that, with both warriors at 2 losses, I was going to put one of my own out. And that sucked.

So Limper got first blood in on Billy, but then lost the initiative and went down and out.

With trepidation, I turned the page to find the two warriors squaring off again. Holy crap. Was this the finals? No, idiot, this was just Limper’s copy of the same fight. I’m such a noob.

So I turned that page over and there was nothing. What?! Then I noticed Billy was eliminated at 12-2…. Wait, did he die? Did I misread it? No, turns out his fight with Limper was the finals. I vote for a trigger warning on these stupid finals fights. In any event, Billy went from 6-2 to 12-2 and pulled off the dead TC. I couldn’t be more proud of him!

2. “That’s ridiculous.” – Yours truly

That was literally my exclamation after watching The Dark One’s midget basher get his rating in decise in round two of inits. His master rating. Ridiculous.

Stats of the week

The live side was pretty dead, going under .500 to land at 181-187-9-4. On the other hand, the dead side was like a Live Wire™ (All rights reserved, Trump Enterprises Alastari Battle Alliance Group) seeing their foes breaking like water and wailing lamentations. The dead tally was 129-83, or 61%. So, overall, that put the squad at 310-270 or roughly 53.5%.

Best class(es): Dead Champs at 69%.
Worst class(es): Apps at 43%.
Best Live style: Lungers at 60%.
Worst Live style(s): Aimed blows at an appalling 36%.

Factoids that may only interest me

I. I had two concept designs. Speed ABs and speed WSs. Neither did particularly well.

The ABs went 6-25 which indicates I should never, ever, try them again. My takeaway in this instance was that, regardless of my AB having, for example, a 14 decise, he either a) didn’t get the jump on most offensives or b) he got the jump and got one swing off before being ripped to shreds because of his 2 INI skill.

The Wastes went 13-16-1 and were certainly more promising as a concept. Did the strategy work? Yes, it absolutely did. I giggled as STs and other pure offensives stood slack-jawed as my waste laid into them brutally. However, it wasn’t consistent. And the big weakness here is that I had no strategy for scum. Next time, I will.

II. Poor / Good offensives have been something I’ve generally avoided. I entered 4 this time. Total record? 2-11. I rest my case, at least in terms of my managerial prowess.

III. Twenty-two warriors went winless. Not really interested in deep diving into these much like I don’t find self-mutilation to be an entertaining exercise. The vast majority were rookies and the vast majority of those were my concept ABs and sometimes, like Y, my Wastes. As always, there were a few that raised eyebrows, including a 11-9-10-21-15-5-13 N/G LU and a 17-13-5-21-8-9-11 N/G ST.

Mr. United Global Services Member Travel Note

The Waschlappen Massacre

My go-to hotel in Podunk, Germany, has been on a downward spiral of late, perhaps best represented by the recent Waschlappen Massacre. Over the years I have been coming here, the standard setup in the bathroom includes two upturned glasses, each with a rolled up waschlappen, or washcloth, inserted. On any given day that you used a waschlappen, it would be replaced when they serviced the room so that you always had two waschlappen.

Things at the NoTell Hotel began to falter over this past year. Sometimes you had two waschlappen, sometimes you had one. Sometimes they replaced the waschlappen, sometimes they didn’t. I should have recognized this as a sign of things to come, by the gods I should have; but, I didn’t.

The Waschlappen Massacre began in earnest when I checked into my room, feeling grimy from an overnight flight, a long train ride and a short walk across the street from the hauptbanhof to the hotel. Habitually, the first thing I do is shower but, alas, there were no waschlappen. Nary a one. Mind you, this is a HOtel, not a MOtel.

A lengthy conversation ensued with a woman at the front desk who, in fairness, had a better command of English than I of German, but only marginally so. To put this particular conversation fully in context, we first had to overcome the conceptual chasm that my bed, the equivalent of a king or queen, had a comforter – there being no sheets in Germany apparently – that, literally, covered exactly one-half of the mattress. Usually, when they take this comforter approach, there are two half-comforters on the bed. So Reception Lady and I went back and forth, with her explaining it was a room for a single person and me explaining that even a single person deserved a comforter that covered the entire mattress, particularly when there is no sheet. We ultimately reached an accord and, much to my surprise and delight, she delivered not only a single comforter that covered the whole bed but also three, count ‘em, three waschlappen. Success!

Being a bit prescient, I stored two of them in the closet, there being no in-room safe, and gleefully showered with my wonderful waschlappen; leaving it folded on the bar that mixed the hot and cold water for the shower.

The next day, after the room servicing, the waschlappen was gone. The upturned glasses looked sad and forlorn with no replacement waschlappen.

But I still had two waschlappen. So you’re saying there is a chance! The next morning, I showered and, understanding that I had probably failed the first critical waschlappen test, carefully folded the second waschlappen and hung it on the towel bar, along with my towel, instead of on the shower apparatus. As a precautionary measure, I also hid the remaining waschlappen under my clothes in the closet.

Later that day, after the room was serviced, I had a new towel and the second waschlappen was gone. The empty, upturned glasses looked at me accusingly.

The next day, down to one lonely waschlappen, I did the only remaining sane thing: After my shower, I carefully rolled up the waschlappen and placed it into one of the two upturned glasses on the sink, as if it were an unused replacement that had been there all along. It almost seemed like the glasses were winking at me. Surely this was the subtle communication approach I had been missing! Comforted by my cleverness, I headed off to the factory, putting in a long day and apprehensively returned to the room.

And, much like Keyzer Soze, like that, the last of the waschlappen was gone.

Brief truths

A. Happiness is discovering your 7’2” ST is +4 DEC in addition to being +4 INI. Happiness is also forgetting that you ran a themed crew and, when your 1st rep of that crew actually executes on the strategy in Inits, remembering you had a theme and that, well, that theme might just work.

B. When you wonder if your weapons are an input error on your first fight, and they’re not, that’s probably a problem.

C. There was a palpable thud in my gut as I had gotten through ADM and Freshmen and was reading my first challengers fight and losing to some stupid DMobster offensive TP – you know, like you do – and it suddenly hit me that this guy of mine was mortal.

Ten things I think I think

1. I think this was the most frustrating tourney-reading experience I’ve ever had. I think it had nothing to do with my performance but, rather, RSI’s lack of performance in quality assurance department. I think I might expound on this later.

2. I think the unarmed-with-backup-dagger approach is fun when it works but that it didn’t work often for me.

3. I think I need to consider putting PS’s into the alt, non-decise strategy bucket after having a HW PS utterly own my warrior with the response tactic. Speaking of responsiveness, I think Funky Introduction’s use of responsiveness in desperation was brilliant and, ultimately, criminal.

4. I think my ADM Waste’s attempt to bribe her Round Five opponent to lay down backfired.

5. I think I no longer have any idea what this tourney note means: “OAB TMM’s Regulatory risk”. I think I wish I did.

6. I think I remain convinced that the death intent can lose you fights. I think I am probably in the minority on this. I think I am ok with that.

7. I think I still love DMobster’s warrior names, for example Glitz Lemur, even when one does damage to my tourney hopes.

8. I think there is something about seeing a tDO warrior across the sands and then seeing it’s your warrior’s antithetical style. I think that is insult to injury. I think I actually started giggling when I saw it.

9. I think my themed, conceptual warriors, like Gentleben’s love life, were humorous if largely ineffectual.

10. I think these are the other things I think this week:

a. I think I’ve always thought the FI was a very speedy weapon. I think I am having second thoughts about that. I think I am going to have to, as my European friends say, have a think about that.

b. Coffeenerdness: At the factory I work at in Germany, there are numerous places to get my coffee latte. That said, there are two places that are most convenient. I order the same thing at both, a gross café latte. At one place, the barista takes a large cup and fills it. She always does a latte art heart because, like most chicks, she digs me. The other barista takes a large cup and fills it about half way. You can potentially argue about that approach, providing you know German. On the plus side, she gives me a heart each time as well. I think that struck me as I considered very similar or identical warriors achieving quite different success on the sands.

c. Winenerdness: One of the great things about wine is that you can sometimes find an inexpensive wine that is quite good. A buddy of mine and I had this experience at, of all things, a German restaurant immediately following the tourney. Vite Colte Spasso Piemonte Rosso Passito was quite enjoyable and stood up reasonably well against a decent tasting of German, French and Australian dry aged steaks. Plus, I hear some good people come from the Piedmont!

d. I think a loser is a loser is a loser. I think I need to recognize that some warriors with great numbers are going to underperform and just move on to other warriors with great numbers who act like they want to win. I think I am reminded of the Sam Kinison skit about solving world hunger where he explains to people living in sand “You see this? You know what this is? It’s sand. You know what it’s going to be a hundred years from now? IT’S GONNA BE SAND! Nothing grows here! Nothing's gonna grow here! We wouldn’t have world hunger if you people lived where the food is!”

e. I think it's likely someone will get their panties in a twist over my enjoying the chance to reference a world hunger joke. I think I am reminded of Daniel Tosh: “If you’ve ever uttered the phrase, 'There’s nothing funny about [blank]', we’d never hang out. Yes, there is if you write good jokes.”

f. I think the crappy quality control on the tourney printing dimmed my initiative to get around to writing this. I think I have yet to even look to figure out what happened with my warriors in the alternate tourney universes because I honestly can’t bring myself to even touch the box of tourney paper at my feet. I think tourney NL, with previous tourneys’ dead rookies being included and leading to one of Lee’s “teasers” reinforces my hope that more care and pride is taken in the future when generating a tourney.

g. I think ALE/F threw off some of my strats. I think I need to account for that next time.

h. I think I almost had hysterics over “Don’t Sit Here“ of Big Lake FTF.

i. I think some of my favorite names, which I usually reserve for the best warriors, did poorly. I think this made me sad.

j. I think responsiveness may be more useful than just countering the use of decise. I think I can’t reconcile at least three different warriors, none of whom were using decise and all of whom were going somewhere between 8-4-x and 10-10-x, standing around for three or more lines at the start of the fight, looking for something to do.

k. I think, like with TMM, killing a the Dark One’s tourney warrior is priceless.

l. I think the name Ebbed Woes of HW At Ease was… brilliant.

m. I think a 10 DEC naked AB losing the jump to an APM/F Waste was ridiculous.

n. I think the tourney printing disaster confirmed not only that the tourney seed theory is very real but also incredibly disheartening.

o. Obit of the Week: Refreshingly, no devastating losses here but a 15-10-5-21-10-12-11 N/G ST with +3 OB INI, Obit-it at 2-1.

Who I like in Tempe

Given how confident I was going into Tempe last year and given that my best showing was a 9-3, I don’t like anyone. And, yes, that includes you.

Adieu Haiku

Five Dead Men walking
And finally, a dead TC
QC, RSI!
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta love that Vlad-style.
Kudos!!!
And .......
Happy Thanksgiving.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic