New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - The King of Primus 2020 Consolation Prize Pool Draft
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In this thread, once DM 102 is posted Saturday Morning, we can officially begin the KOP consolation Prize Pool Draft!

The Draft Order will be the Order the final order of finish that's in the newsletter. Once a prize is picked, it is removed from the board.

Here's a list of the prizes. Please read the full text of the prize before you draft. I have added clarifying text where necessary:

Consolation Prize Pool:
========================
(Unless otherwise stated, any prize must be used on a Primus warrior you own and can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.)

+1 Attack Bonus Potion -- Adds +1 to your Attack base. Can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.

+1 Init Bonus Potion -- Adds +1 to your Init base. Can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.

+1 Decise Bonus Potion -- Adds +1 to your Decise base. Can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.

+1 Parry Bonus Potion -- Adds +1 to your Parry base. Can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.

+1 Riposte Bonus Potion -- Adds +1 to your Riposte base. Can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.

+1 Random Skill Bonus Potion -- Adds a random skill to your skill base. Can't be used to create an out of bounds warrior.

+/- 3 Skill Learn Potion -- Add or subtract 3 skill learns (random) to any of your warriors in Primus! Can't be used after a Freeze Date and Before a tourney!

Faves Knowledge Potion -- Get the exact favorite OE and AL of any of your warriors fighting in Primus!

Prize Roulette: You get another KOP Consolation Pool Prize at random.

Weapon Lightening Prize: Your warrior gets a new favorite weapon at random of that has a weight of (Warrior's current Favorite Weapon Weight - 1) For example if your warriors' favorite weapon was the Medium Shield (Weight 4), he could get any favorite weapon that has a weight of 3. This prize can't be used on a warrior who has a favorite weapon of weight 1.
The weapon you get will be well-suited for that style, otherwise it goes to the next lowest weight.

+/- 1 Skill Learn (Targeted) Potion -- Add or remove 1 skill learn (of your choice) to any of your warriors in Primus! Can't be used after a Freeze Date and before a tourney!

+25 Wins Potion -- Add 25 Wins to your Primus Team Record! (Mgr's Note: W/L Record is bugged in the Primus NL so I would not take this prize)

+35 FE Potion -- Add 35 FE to any one of your Primus warriors!

Bloodgames Team Roll-Up -- Get a free Bloodgames Team Roll-Up at the next FtF (or the next MI where there's Bloodgames)!

Random Book from Bookmaze -- Get a random book from Bookmaze, the book store that serves as RSI HQ! (Bookmaze's choice)

Free Tourney Entry -- One free tourney entry for any non-AB Primus-Inducted warrior.

Assur's Basher Makeover: You target one of your Primus Inducted Level Bashers to give a "Basher Makeover!" Using 5
single zaps (individually), Assur will work with the gladiator commission to use these 5 zaps at his discretion (you are not allowed to give input) on your warrior, giving it a makeover! By using this prize, you allow Assur to see the mini-overview and starting base information on this warrior. (Assur is not eligible to win or trade for this prize.)

Alphabet Style Swap: You target one of your Primus warriors. That warrior is style swapped to the next style *alphabetically*. This prize does not wrap around the alphabet, so Wall of Steel's can't be style swapped to anything else. The resulting changes of the style swap can't make that warrior be out of bounds for its new style.

Ask Green Eyes -- You get to consult the wisdom of Green Eyes, about any one question about game mechanics or the nature of the game. Or about life. (Be warned that the answer you get is the answer you get and Green Eyes often talks in terms of generalities) Green Eyes refuses the right to answer any question.

Words in Someone Else's Mouth -- You get to edit the fight statements given by any NPC in any arena in the game! You
will submit these just like you would one of your own warriors.

New Life Prize: Reset your Primus warrior's win/loss record and (optionally) change his gender and give him a new name and ID number!

Slasher's Prize: Give any Primus warrior the Slash tactic as a favorite Tactic! (Doesn't have to be style-eligible for Slash)

Responsive Prize: Give any Primus warrior the Responsiveness tactic as the favorite Tactic! (Doesn't have to be style-eligible for Response)

Halberd Prize: Give any Primus warrior the Halberd as their favorite weapon! (Doesn't have to be style-eligible for Halberd)

Inversion Prize: Invert the Favorite Offensive Effort and Activity Level of any one of your Primus warriors! (So if your warrior's favorites were 10-6, they would now be 6-10). (Can result in
out of range favorites)

Monster Recruit -- Recruit a Gateway Monster onto your Primus Squad for 6 months (or until it dies)! Gateway Monsters
are ineligible to be entered in tourneys. (Severe penalties if you are caught trying.)

Super Bonus Prize -- Add +20 Attack or Defense or Parry to your Primus warrior. This effect last for 6 months and
your warrior is ineligible for tourneys (or being cloned) while having this prize on him. (Severe penalties if you are caught trying.)
For ease of use, the +20 can't be split up and it's understood that this warrior can be temporarily out of bounds.

Race Matters Prize -- 5 of your unmaxxed 102 warriors will be selected at random. Every Orc, Troll or Giant selected gets 1 added to their strength. Every Dwarf or Undead gets 1 added to their Constitution. Every Elvish Race gets 1 added to their Wit. Every humanoid or Unique Race gets 1 added to their Will. Every Gnome or Hobbit gets 1 added to their Speed and every WereCat or Golem type gets 1 added to their Deftness. If the warrior has already maxxed that area, then a stat will
be added at random to the warrior. You have the option of turning down a train on any warrior that is selected.

+/- 2 Stat Trains Potion -- Add or Subtract 2 Stat Trains to your warriors fighting in DM 102. Can be split up. Can't be used after a Freeze Date and before a tourney!

+/- 1 Stat Train Potion -- Adds or Subtract 1 Stat Trains to your warrior fighting in DM 102. Can't be used after a Freeze Date and before a tourney!

+1 SZ Potion -- Add 1 SZ to the Primus warrior of your choice! Can't be higher than 25.

Roll-Up Drop: At the next FtF, an RSI Representative will stand at the top floor holding a stack of the unused roll-ups. You'll stand at the bottom floor. The RSI Representative will drop the roll-ups to the ground and you'll try to catch them! You get to your choice of any 3 roll-ups that you catch before they touch the ground.

Parry Favorite Learn -- Change the favorite learn of any of your Primus warriors to Parry!

Duel II Face Mask -- Causes War Flail Shots to bounce AND helps protect others from viruses!
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr, you have outdone yourself1 Kudos!

It was fun just reading the available prizes.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Managerr, you have outdone yourself1 Kudos!

It was fun just reading the available prizes.

The fun of reading the list may fade before it is my turn to choose...but at least I GET to choose Cool

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok the final 2 Contestants don't want the same thing. Regardless of how they finished, the following 2 prizes are off the board:

Alphabet Style Swap

Slash Tactic.

TMM and OAB you are on the clock.
TMM
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take +1 size.
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I select the Weapon Lightening Prize.
TUM
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will select +/- 3 skills.
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Papa Bear wants +1 Attack

Chief I and Otto are up next.
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief I takes the +- 2 stat trains!
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chief I takes the +- 2 stat trains!
Otto_X
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ll take the faves knowledge potion.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inversion Prize for me.
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super Bonus Prize

"You're a madman!"
"Aye, I've come to the right place then."
Khisanth
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+1/-1 stat train please
FLOYD1
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take : Halberd Prize: Give any Primus warrior the Halberd as their favorite weapon! (Doesn't have to be style-eligible for Halberd)

Thanks , was a fun contest !!

Mgrr , thanks for running it again !!
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic