New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1576

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Manager's April 2021 MI Predictions!
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Primus: TMM is coming off another dominating Primus performance, and there's not much reason to think things will change too much even though someone is always able to break through the field occassionally to make things interesting. Still, there's not no reason to pay attention to this tourney, as we just had Zaps, so there's always the chance people used their prizes on Primus warriors and we have warriors who went from also-rans to legitimate threats. I did hit the exact warrior TC the last time in Primus, let's see if I can do it again.

TC: Bobs and Dogs R-Up: Bob Eternal Sleeper: Nebuchadnezzar

Contenders: One of TMM's big guns finally won last time and I think the field might open up a bit slightly. That said it will be a super tough gauntlet like always.

TC: TMM R-Up: Khisanth Sleeper: TUM

Eligibles: A lot of chattiness in that chat rooms, it seems like a lot of people have pretty solid, if imperfect bustouts for this time. A lot of really solid Contenders, but I haven't seen any warrior I've really fallen in love with from a TC standpoint.

TC: Howling Wolf R-Up: TUM Sleeper: Mannequin

ADM: Actually there might be fewer bustouts here than in Eligibles. Or (more than likely) people are keeping things close to the chest. I'm finding it hard to believe there are this many lack of Eligibles in the field.

TC: OAB R-Up: Mannequin Sleeper: Assur

Freshmen: Another class people are blatantly sandbagging on, yeah, no one's Freshmen (usually) looks pretty good, it's the nature of the class. Some putz Striker will probably win this time again.
TC: Howling Wolf R-Up: Hombre Sleeper: TMM

Challengers: A pretty brutal suck off could mean a refreshed TV list this time. A lot of good warriors are really on the cusp of breaking through that Final 4 or 8 mark. Lots of knockdowns in this class and almost anything can happen.

TC: TUM R-Up: TMM Sleeper: Khisanth

Champs: I'm expecting that we won't see much Pepp in his Step this time out (saving for possible Zaps), but I word on the street is that TUM has other stuff picked out.

TC: TUM R-Up: DMobster Sleeper: Mannequin

Adepts: Bill 3 is back and I have like 19 other wingmen in Adepts this time out. Can he win? Who knows--picking yourself is risky it's honest journalism because I think I really have the best chance to win, although certainly not a guarantee.

TC: Mgr R-Up: Howling Wolf Sleeper: Kharadmon

Inits: I don't have too much to say about this class. I just realized I don't have a Floyd Runner-Up pick so here's a good a place as any.

TC: Vlad R-Up: Floyd Sleeper: Doc Steele
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic