New Yesterday: 2
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset Turn 769
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might be the worst I captured the throne turns for me. Managed a 2-3-0-1, lost another TV warrior on their 10 FE fight. And, once again, on my TV Challenge ugh..... AND, the favs on my graduate you ask:

REMIME BURR MI (21-8070) of BEN'S BAZAAR (577) [16-7-1]
She is a striker with ST=17 CN=10 SZ=7 WT=21 WL=9 SP=9 DF=11.
She is left handed, is a genius, is very active, is slightly uncoordinated, can not take a
lot of punishment, is incredibly quick and elusive, does good damage, has an Advanced Expert
in initiative, has an Advanced Expert in attack, and has an Masters in decisiveness. Favors VL/LO, WF, DEC (retirement city)

AND, the RU starts with a 7-6 WT-WL, awesome!

My dead TV:

ROWDY RHONDA (21-8240) of BEN'S BAZAAR (577)
She is a striker with ST=21 CN=5 SZ=7 WT=21 WL=9 SP=10 DF=11.
She is left handed, is a genius, is quick and active, is very frail, is incredibly quick and
elusive, and does tremendous damage. Expert in DEC

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
york
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GB - Well that's kinda tough to top, but let me try.

I've been inactive in arena play since the last dead tourney. Things got messy and I am missing replacements and/or overviews on most of my teams, some teams are missing up to 3 guys. Well, easy solution was to have RSI throw the teams in question on maintenance for a turn and fix it all next turn.

Well this turn I managed a 1-3-0 with one guy MIA.

Lyod's last fight was the DA and he won somehow, so this turn he got the snot Kicked out of him using the same strat, so next turn its DA revisit.

Dramen up to this point never fought in regular DM just tourneys. It seems if you request maintenance on a fighter that has never fought, a strange thing happens; 1-1-1 HE/HE FI and no armor appears to be default if no previous strat is in the DB. While this might be workable for an AB it isn't even close for a lunger. Lucky for me someone closed death's door just before he passed thru it. It took hours to remove the BA from his Jaw!!

And to top it off my only win was with a stand-in slave that done his best to imitate Dramen.

Still, I admit you win the worse "I screwed up" award this turn, TV challenge your own demise while getting timed (some serious salt with that one) takes it in my book!

See ya in the initiates bracket Twisted Evil
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a 3-2-0-1 for the Jacks. lost a very promising aimed blow on a bad challenge, nice job Dark Dream of Big Lake Terror. 12-4-6-17-15-9-21. 2 very nice strikers you had there Ben, tremendous with a 7 size is awesome! I see that Pace's 10-1 BA bit the dust.. like to know the numbers on that one.. and to Nomad, yea I kinda expected that when i made it an AB...

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jack wrote:
a 3-2-0-1 for the Jacks. lost a very promising aimed blow on a bad challenge, nice job Dark Dream of Big Lake Terror. 12-4-6-17-15-9-21. 2 very nice strikers you had there Ben, tremendous with a 7 size is awesome! I see that Pace's 10-1 BA bit the dust.. like to know the numbers on that one.. and to Nomad, yea I kinda expected that when i made it an AB...

Are you referring to the fact that your AB died? It certainly was predictable, but not at my hands! With those numbers you have to give it a shot. No guts, no glory. And in this case, no guts anymore either.

4-1 for the Tribe, so that was good.

Dragonbane Guild(81)
Philthball
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack, pace frehley got what was coming to him...just wish my team would have gotten 3 more wins, prior to his execution. I, also, am curious of his attributes...

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic