New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22255

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - sunset 776
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A 1-4 urn for the Jacks but I dont care because my one win was my 1 fight BA beating a 17-21 SL on a BF challenge! Gratz to Dark Dream you puke, u been a thorn in my side since day one, half those wins are from me! Anxious to see who the next BF choice is... got any more slashers?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Lugal_gg
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooohhhhhh, shit just got real.

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is a BF victory! That Bull gotta be a bit embarrassed. Trowsul going to give it a shot before heading out of town?

Overall a 3-2 for the Tribe. Nothing to write home about, but I'll take it. And Halbarad graduates. Basher #4 from this team. He was nothing great, but not a bad roll-up either. 22-15 seems about right. I'm curious about his favorites as I'm pretty sure I never nailed them. Nothing ever felt right. Weapon almost has to be something like a shield or morning star - something I never tried.

Welcome back to the trees - an arena can always use a bit of greenery. Add in a little blood and it begins to look positively festive. And don't tell me its too early- I've seen the stuff up in the stores already.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another craptastic 1-4 here, as so eloquently pointed at the top of the spy report... Rolling Eyes Mad

No Saturday envelope, have to wait til Monday to see the real damage. And the repl rollup of course. For anybody even mildly interested, this is what I just DA'd:

17-6-10-17-9-10-15 ST

Couldn't even come close to winning a fight. Jumped by multiple bashers with or without armor and heavier weapons. 0-3 at tourney, didn't learn anything. Picking one skill last turn off a guy 3 times his FE was the last straw. Only got good damage doing as well. Seeya...hoping for something I make a non-striker out of next.

Congrats on that BF win, Jack! I didn't see that at first. Youch!

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An acceptable 3-2 for the Bazaar, that is how we stay above 40% Shadowthorne, that and fighting teams like Malazan Empire Twisted Evil

That was a totally sweet BF defense. Den, your guys are kicking ass, congrats. I'll see what I can do to slow them down a bit.....you know.....to keep them from getting big heads and to hard to control......I'm doing it for you....honest Twisted Evil

Who runs those F'in yellow birds....ugh....they are making me so Angry....

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Ikillu
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. I'm angry. The Raging Bull lost to Jack Palance. The Bull stepped onto the sands wielding a effin Mace. WTF!!! He lost. Congrats to Jack. But that's not what makes me mad. In this arena, it's not easy to get a 5-0. Even less a 5-0-1. How he picked a mace off the shelf before stepping onto the sands, a fault not of my own, I believe has led to the 4-1-1. Jack failed to mention the weapon selection. I could plea my case to the commission, but to what use? What's done is done. I am happy to have top team and the throne, but mistakes that lead to a loss that is not my doing, is angering. I guess better luck next turn for me. We'll get to see if Jack Palance sits in the Throne next turn, maybe the youngest duelmaster ever. Daggermouth is BFing him bare fisted. FISTS punching with piston-like horse felling power, baby.
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ikillu-- i just got my turn today so i didnt know the weapons u were using, i figured the mace was an error.. i was hoping for a better skill learn from such a veteran.. oh well hopefully i can rape daggermouth of skills and if Jack Palance dies it's no big deal.. so far he's over performing his stats!!

Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pleased with the turn for the BL Terror, 4-1-1.

Jack, I did not expect that fight to go like that, figured I had a chance but was really banking on the skill learns. I'll take it, and he has enjoyed every win he has achieved from you.

Ben, many thanks, these guys are working out okay for me. Fun arena.

Scorpio, 2 more losses to add to your collection. That BF really irks me, I have to say I have never seen a warrior of that style parry so many attacks. I will laminate this fight and use it as a teaching aid as to what is broken in this game. How you did that I will never know. Thus, 2 more losses coming your way next turn.

Ikillu, congrats on holding the throne yet again. Looking forward to hearing about the victory at the next AA Pizza Party.
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Pleased with the turn for the BL Terror, 4-1-1.

Jack, I did not expect that fight to go like that, figured I had a chance but was really banking on the skill learns. I'll take it, and he has enjoyed every win he has achieved from you.

Ben, many thanks, these guys are working out okay for me. Fun arena.

Scorpio, 2 more losses to add to your collection. That BF really irks me, I have to say I have never seen a warrior of that style parry so many attacks. I will laminate this fight and use it as a teaching aid as to what is broken in this game. How you did that I will never know. Thus, 2 more losses coming your way next turn.

Ikillu, congrats on holding the throne yet again. Looking forward to hearing about the victory at the next AA Pizza Party.

Howsabout in a DM column instead??

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic