New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 229
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monster Manual & War Machine - My apologies gentleman, but time has gotten away from me. I don't ever duck bloodfeuds, but real life has gotten in the way this turn. I haven't had time to look over and complete my turn. I took 2 minutes to drop my 2 loser RU's in the mail for the Dark Arena and that was it this turn. I assure you both that Baratus and Lavinius will be back on the sands for turn 230 to face your continued feuds.

Sorry guys.

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus - I don't have much time to waste on the likes of you, so i'll keep this short. You can refuse to believe me and call me all the names you like in the personals. Normally I receive my turns on Saturday or Monday. Last turn, the US Postal Service decided to deliver my turn on Wednesday. I left for vacation on Thursday. I dropped my 2 DA's in the mailbox the next morning as I left.

Sorry you feel cheated; I understand. But that' s what prevented me from missing only my 3rd turn ever in nearly the last 9 years.

DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 3-2 for the Cult and I was able to somehow avoid the BF! Took current top team and managed to get Crambus' namesake recognition leader! I'll enjoy those 2 free fights thank you!

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2-0 for Search the Sky, with one of my losses coming from the Dark Arena. Not bad. Should get a couple of free fights from last time, and I'm glad for it! Hope the replacement isn't in the same class as the past few. Haven't received my turn yet; mail has been 'iffy' for the past few years. Sometimes the turn arrives on Saturday, sometimes Monday or Tuesday the next week. Surprised

Crying or Very sad And yeah, Terminator, we have to all agree that sometimes 'REAL LIFE' is such a bear there is simply NO time (or energy) to sit down and do something fun, like poring over the newsletter and fights and cranking out turn sheets while people mutter in the background about 'waste of time' and 'grown men and their games' and other irrelevant idiocy. These things happen, but I like to think that these obstacles are meant to be overcome! Wink

Along those lines, I apologize for not saying anything in the personals for the past couple of turns; I've simply been lucky just to get my turns in on time. I'll try harder to be at least as witty and entertaining as Den and his fan club. (How hard can that be, really? Confused )

Overall, this has been the nicest month in Shadowspire in quite a while. Woo Hoo!! Very Happy

Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanek- You 'don't have much time' for the likes of me, but yet you sprint to the keyboard the moment you read the PA's. I thank you very kindly for the entertainment, hyper head. You had plenty of time, however choose to manage it very poorly, bonehead. It is always work before play, and you had an ENTIRE team to send in! When you dodge BF's and blame it on imaginary vacations you rapidly loose the respect of your follow gamers. don't do it again, tale-turner.

Degotti- I see who is next in line for the throne and he makes me proud.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus wrote:
Vanek- You 'don't have much time' for the likes of me, but yet you sprint to the keyboard the moment you read the PA's. I thank you very kindly for the entertainment, hyper head. You had plenty of time, however choose to manage it very poorly, bonehead. It is always work before play, and you had an ENTIRE team to send in! When you dodge BF's and blame it on imaginary vacations you rapidly loose the respect of your follow gamers. don't do it again, tale-turner.

Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion? Just curious. Rolling Eyes

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanek, only stupid people use the word 'stupid' online, STUPID!!
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum