New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Manager's Fall MI Predictions
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like in Las Vegas, sometimes you have to wait until the last minute before making adjustments about the tourney? Who will go home with Tournament Championships? (We all really want the prestige of the TC and not this silly prize, right?) I know I know, at least it's not a super team. Weak prizes are good--it can also bring opportunity, but it can also end up with the tournament dominated by mega-managers 2nd string warriors. Anyway, let's get down to it.

Primus: Despite there being a few new faces here, I think the winner will be TMM. (I know, out on a limb, here)
TC: Bob, Eternal R-Up: John Ashcroft Sleeper: Kramer

Contenders: Mostly the same field here. Not expecting anyone to really go after this one with a weak prize.
TC: Marma Duke R-Up: LHI Sleeper: Khisanth

Eligibles: Classic Delarquan managers will collide to settle it out in this class.
TC: TMM R-Up: TUM Sleeper: Anarchist

ADM: Lots of people have blown their wad at the last FtF, so it's very possible this class is won by a non bustout total unpredicable putz warrior. I wouldn't put it past OAB or someone to bust out a slasher
or something lame and win.
TC: TMM R-Up: OAB Sleeper: TUM

Freshmen: We're in kind of a weird transitional state in Freshmen with a lot of former warriors that have dominated the class have slowly moved up. That doesn't mean there aren't favorites though.
TC: OAB R-Up: Marma Duke Sleeper: Hombre

Challengers: The Challengers suck-of was not kind to some managers (and by some managers, I just really care about me) and really nice to others. It might be two horse race here, but there's always the ability to surprise in this class.
TC: Khisanth R-Up: TMM Sleeper: Storm Lord

Champions: Arguably the toughest class in the tournament, a lot of prize modified warriors could be looking to win a TC before getting lost in the Challengers quagmire. One of the classes to watch!
TC: TDO R-Up: TUM Sleeper: Crip

Adepts: My tipsters haven't provided me with any dominant warrior in this class. So is there some secret warrior waiting to bulldoze the field? Or is there just nothing good? I'll wait to wait and see but I'm leaning towards
nothing good. Razz

TC: TMM R-Up: TDO Sleeper: Howling Wolf

Inits: I've only predicted 3 TCs for TMM, so better pick him to win Inits too, just to be safe!
TC: TMM R-Up: OAB Sleeper: JE
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic