New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 239
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very confused and a bit embarrassed by this turns results. It seems my warrior, Ill Wind, made a 25 point down-challenge against the paperboy of the Commodores. My apologies to Hombre, as I don't down-challenge. Well, it seems "don't" might not be applicable in this case, but I don't mean to down-challenge. I'm not sure how it happened - I think I remember making the challenge, but I certainly wasn't thinking that it was down as I quickly filled out the sheet. It was not intentional. I am actually glad Ill Wind lost this ill-advised challenge so that he received his just punishment.

On a different note, I grew tired of Humdrum. The numbers of this 9-15 Dark Arena fatality, you ask? 12-12-12-12-12-12-12. If he had learned anything I might have put up with him, but he truly was as boring as his name. Plus, I just got a grad notice out of arena 5 for Moonglum, another all-12s Piker. (Graduated at 14-18-1) Since I can cross off Mr. Boring from the goals list, I didn't really need to keep Humdrum around for the almost 2 years it would have taken him to graduate. Neither of these two was a "blank sheet" All 12s, although I do have one of those laying around the place somewhere.

Disciple of Claw, who died last turn was: 11-16(+1)-9-17-17-10-5 Lunger. That one kinda stunk as I like high con lungers.

Dragonbane Guild(81)
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice timing.

I just went back and was looking over the NL - and realized that my young one, Stormclaw, just killed Pogo Joe - of the Commodores. Sorry Hombre. Again. It was a random matchup! Maybe the Claw will get to face down the Paperboy next turn.
Otto_X
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3-0-1 for the Diner. Some jerk killed Feta Compli. Sealed his Feta, as it were.

I got the Feta Compli replacement after DAing a much better looking striker, Mr. Pig Stuff (13(1)-5-12-21-9-12-13) who just wouldn't win. Feta looked much less impressive on paper (12-9-14-17-9-10-13), had no experts, but dammit -- he was WINNING!

The replacement was trash so it's back to the DA train. In the meantime, we'll see if we can't curb some Primal Instincts....

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Search the Sky goes 3-2-0. One bloodfeud down and another to go. I noticed in one of my fights --- my fighter's attacks were all to the head, even though that wasn't the attack location I had specified! When these guys fail to listen to good orders, it's little wonder the death toll is rising around here. Wink

That and the fact that pretty much everyone on the team is DA fodder.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Otto, sorry for the death but that dish was to die for.

Den, I so almost killed your LU, almost sad that the BF is done

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not in a million years should that fight have ended the way it did. Guess it is better to be lucky than good at times...

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Not in a million years should that fight have ended the way it did. Guess it is better to be lucky than good at times...

Going to go down refusing to admit that you have Ben bsted by a better manager. That is within the rules of the game so go ahead Laughing

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:

Going to go down refusing to admit that you have Ben bsted by a better manager. That is within the rules of the game so go ahead Laughing

If you were the better manager, you would be able to recognize it as the fluke it is. Describing it as some kind of prowess proves a lifetime of ignorance.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Den wrote:

If you were the better manager, you would be able to recognize it as the fluke it is. Describing it as some kind of prowess proves a lifetime of ignorance.

It's ok, we all know it.....you can come out of the darkness and into the enlightenment of your betters Wink

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum