New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 240
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, accidently make an embarrassing down-challenge and the next turn the offending warrior gets killed. Perhaps karma is a thing?

Ill Wind: 11-13-11-15-7-10-17 PR. Bonused in init and rip. Generally outperformed his stats until the last few fights. Who could ever have predicted that a 7 will warrior would die? 14-11. The fact that he died trying to BF was a bit of a disappointment.

Our new warrior was MIA. Nor did I get an overview, so I'm not quite sure what happened to Orlando. Hopefully the mystery can be solved and the Guild will be at full strength next turn.

Stormclaw suffered a bad BF loss, but that was to be expected. Nicely done Commodores. And at least the learns were good.

Dragonbane Guild(81)
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first post since my return is during an embarrassing out come. Mouthed off at Den in the PAs, called him my B!+(# in this arena, challenge him twice here losing both and challenge him twice in 21 and lose 1 of those.....KoBed myself big time.....hahaha oh well

My team in going inactive until after the TW is over to save on gold. Otto has already avenged his warrior so all is good.

FYI, Just a warning, you might want to double check your challenges vs Den's team, we have discovered he is inputting wrong styles for his own warriors on the TB NLs

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
My first post since my return is during an embarrassing out come. Mouthed off at Den in the PAs, called him my B!+(# in this arena, challenge him twice here losing both and challenge him twice in 21 and lose 1 of those.....KoBed myself big time.....hahaha oh well

My team in going inactive until after the TW is over to save on gold. Otto has already avenged his warrior so all is good.

FYI, Just a warning, you might want to double check your challenges vs Den's team, we have discovered he is inputting wrong styles for his own warriors on the TB NLs

Inactive? Who am I going to make fun of?

Seriously? He puts the wrong styles in? Maybe the mouth was just roleplaying, but I'm not sure I can comment on him without getting edited.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Seriously? He puts the wrong styles in? Maybe the mouth was just roleplaying, but I'm not sure I can comment on him without getting edited.

Yes, TB records who input the styles so it is easy to check. I had already changed the 2 that were in correct in 21 so they now say that I input the styles, which were correct after I entered them . The two incorrect ones in 47 have Den as the inputter

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Nomad wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Seriously? He puts the wrong styles in? Maybe the mouth was just

roleplaying, but I'm not sure I can comment on him without getting edited.

Yes, TB records who input the styles so it is easy to check. I had already changed the 2 that were in correct in 21 so they now say that I input the styles, which were correct after I entered them . The two incorrect ones in 47 have Den as the inputter

#1, almost everyone has my login for that site, so before you start talking trash about me, how about you just message me and ask? #2, I assume you are correcting everyone's styles in TB then? Because there is a crap-ton wrong, and how about the rest of you babies start calling those people out as well?

Can I ask why you go out of your way to talk negative about me at every turn? What the hell is wrong with you? You do understand this is a game right?

When I read crap like this it honestly makes me want to quit, I can't believe you are that shallow.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Nomad wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Seriously? He puts the wrong styles in? Maybe the mouth was just

roleplaying, but I'm not sure I can comment on him without getting edited.

#1, almost everyone has my login for that site, so before you start talking trash about me, how about you just message me and ask? #2, I assume you are correcting everyone's styles in TB then? Because there is a crap-ton wrong, and how about the rest of you babies start calling those people out as well?

Can I ask why you go out of your way to talk negative about me at every turn? What the hell is wrong with you? You do understand this is a game right?

When I read crap like this it honestly makes me want to quit, I can't believe you are that shallow.

I correct every style that I find to be wrong, even my own warriors. If someone else has your loggin and is making false entries perhaps you should talk with your friends. I wouldn't want anyone making me look deceptive. If this be the case I appologize

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The entries do have your name as the person doing the entry FYI so it was your account or someone using your name FYI

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister would agree with the shallow part

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:

Maybe its time you move out and get your own place, then she may change her opinion of you.

Disclaimer. The above ad was probably written without malice and likely meant in jest. If you were offended, please understand being offended is a choice that YOU make and has little to do with my comment. Some look for reasons to be offended, some don't.
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
gentleben wrote:

Maybe its time you move out and get your own place, then she may change her opinion of you.

HA....she can have her opinions

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not mess around with a common resource that helps all players; while I have no issues with all the other funny and fantastic stuff, this is not really ok.

I too do think GB has a man crush on someone in the arena.

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well being let off the hook for the bloodfeuds and an 0-5 performance this turn, looks like I have my signs from the gods that it is time to step away from 81 for a while. I will be back soon enough.

Back one of these years with full stables elsewhere.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum