New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn #257
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KidArcane
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, you're a talkative group! Search the Sky goes 2-3-0 with one D.A. and a new rollup that will require all the luck it can muster. On the positive side, most of my challenges went through. On the negative side, most of those that went through were losses.

I saw some things that raise some questions, but I'll address those in anther thread. Overall not a bad run, but not a great one. Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas aftermath! Very Happy

Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.... thought I had posted on this somewhere already but perhaps not.

4-1 for Pray The Gods, with the loss coming from a warrior that should have gone to the DA that managed to give Big Lake Outcasts a win which, to bring this full circle, is why they were supposed to fight at night in the first instance.

The wins were against the usual suspects, many of whom we have a poor overall record against including Dragonbane and Shanghaied, so that was nice.

DeGotti has promised Schendle a dance invitation from Hollowsoul over some tart of an AB that Schendle gave a dirt nap to. Brontay just stood there getting hit repeatedly, so not sure where DG gets his "he had such potential" indignation. Like some women I have dated, you hope they have potential until you realize that they actually suck, and not in a good way. I suspect Donkay was of this ilk and that, over time, DeGotti will come to realize ol' Vlad did him a favor and thank me.

In the interim, however, Schendle is preparing to take the throne next turn.
bmontclare
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3. Which is Warbow's par for the course!

Had a bit of a comeback last turn (4-1), running the guys more sensibly. Plus I don't know all the best numbers, weapons, etc. So it's taken some time to 'read' what's been working. This Turn 257 wasn't so bad considering I up-challenged about 15 points twice (0-2). Then twice got randomly matched with fighters who had 20+ higher recognition points (1-1). Won the one 'fair' match-up.

Not DA'ing anyone--not yet. I've got one really good guy who should have a better record. One more with staying power. One interesting guy. Another one who's either interesting or broken. And one who's definitely broken. But you wouldn't be able to guess which one's which, looking at their records!

Kid Arcane: sorry I missed your note last turn: feel free to challenge away!
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4-0 for the Cult! Easily took the DM Throne and earned my second PS Grad in 81, and ever for the matter! Brontay's replacement could have rolled up better, but I will give him the 5-10 FE to see how he does.

I'll share Hollowsoul's faves in his DM column!

Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3-1 with a DA. One more DA next turn after looking at an overview, but a great replacement this time. Pretty happy with The Monsantis continued progress. I'm looking forward to the DM's bloodfeud bout after this thread Twisted Evil
KidArcane
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bmontclare wrote:
2-3. Which is Warbow's par for the course! Had a bit of a comeback last turn (4-1), running the guys more sensibly. Plus I don't know all the best numbers, weapons, etc....

Kid Arcane: sorry I missed your note last turn: feel free to challenge away!

Really? Very Happy Your guys might win, and then I'd get heckled by everyone else in Shadowspire! No, let's give Fate and the Commission the responsibility for those match-ups. Then there are no hard feelings either way.

Hard feelings, vendettas, sore losers, etc. are something I want to avoid. More than anything else, I would say that whining, smack-talk, and 'perceived' insults cause more drama in an arena than anything else. Some players love that stuff, I guess. Not me.

And like I said: what if I LOSE??

The good news is that most of the pertinent data you need is easily available to you via Terrablood's website and the other players here. All you have to do is ask. Wink

I'm certain that you'll be playing a tougher team by this summer. Maybe you'll even force me to avoid your team?? Laughing

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum