New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104511

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Olympics Round 7 T550
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold: LBA.....26-6-1-0.....81.25%...(32/56)
Silver: Mannequin...65-36-10-8...64.36%...(101/168)
Bronze: Desolate Empire...31-24-4-2...56.36%...(55/112)

Lakerfan...13-12-1-2...52.00%...(25/56)
Iron Council...33-31-1-5...51.56%...(64/112)
Var...13-16-1-2...44.83%...(29/56)
Otis the Drunk...30-38-2-6...44.12%...(68/112)
Amicitia Primoris...44-72-1-9...37.93%...(116/244)
SwineTiger...13-22-2-2...37.14%...(35/56)

**Broken records this turn

Last edited by Lord_Xiang on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Gold: LBA.....26-6-1-0.....81.25%...(32/56)
Silver: Mannequin...65-36-10-8...64.36%...(101/168)
Bronze: Desolate Empire...31-24-4-2...56.36%...(55/112)

Lakerfan...13-12-1-2...52.00%...(25/56)
Iron Council...33-31-1-5...51.56%...(64/112)
Var...13-16-1-2...44.83%...(29/56)
Otis the Drunk...30-38-2-6...44.12%...(68/112)
SwineTiger...13-22-2-2...37.14%...(35/56)
Amicitia Primoris...44-72-1-9...37.93%...(116/244)

**Broken records this turn

A big hurrah to SwineTiger and his impressive 4-1 this turn. And another to ME for actually having two wins in my stable.

To those concerned, my winter F2F timing is nearly done, so you shouldn't have to worry about fighting my Abstract warriors until after the October mailer.

Lord Xiang, any records on the team with the most warriors KILLED? jeez...

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Midnight Oil, The Power and the Passion
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JGW wrote:
Lord Xiang, any records on the team with the most warriors KILLED? jeez...

Haven't gotten to that stat yet. I'm still in shock at Mannequin's killing spree! Almost DOUBLING the previous kill record for an alliance and literally doubling the old team record!! Shocked Shocked Shocked With just under HALF the contest remaining! Exclamation

I'm certain Amicitia Primoris has the record for most dead, but that number includes DA's.

I'm looking at adding a stat to represent the Kill/Dead ratio, similar to the NFL's Turnover statistic: +/- As DA's are included in the overall stats of the contest, they would also be included in this stat as well.

Mannequin's 10 kills are impressive, but his overall Kill ratio would be +2, as he has 8 dead. Desolate Empire is also +2, with 4 kills and 2 dead. Amicitia Primoris would be at the bottom with -8 (1 kill, 9 dead).

Please remember that the Olympics measure an alliance's (and their managers) performance in the arena over a set timeframe. No points are awarded for this or that. Total record. Full performance.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:

Haven't gotten to that stat yet. I'm still in shock at Mannequin's killing spree! Almost DOUBLING the previous kill record for an alliance and literally doubling the old team record!! Shocked Shocked Shocked With just under HALF the contest remaining! Exclamation

Mannequin's 10 kills are impressive, but his overall Kill ratio would be +2, as he has 8 dead. Desolate Empire is also +2, with 4 kills and 2 dead. Amicitia Primoris would be at the bottom with -8 (1 kill, 9 dead).

I'm shooting for 15 kills for the contest -- I think it would be fun to "lap" the rest of the field. Twisted Evil

I'm not much impressed by a kill ratio that includes Dark Arena deaths (whether you win or not). I'm 2-7 in Dark Arena fights. Big deal. They are fights guaranteed to end in a death. I think my 8:1 kill ratio verus the other teams in the arena is a better measure of what my "alliance" has been doing on the sands.

Mannequin
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

I'm shooting for 15 kills for the contest -- I think it would be fun to "lap" the rest of the field. Twisted Evil

I'm not much impressed by a kill ratio that includes Dark Arena deaths (whether you win or not). I'm 2-7 in Dark Arena fights. Big deal. They are fights guaranteed to end in a death. I think my 8:1 kill ratio verus the other teams in the arena is a better measure of what my "alliance" has been doing on the sands.

Mannequin

Granted, it is impressive. Shall we talk Aradi? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ultraist
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

Mannequin

Hopefully your alliance can continue to get along for the remainder of the contest! Razz

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ultraist wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

Mannequin

Hopefully your alliance can continue to get along for the remainder of the contest! Razz

Thank goodness the arenas don't use the new tourney program for match-ups. I could do more damage to myself than I did to my TOGS partner. Embarassed

I use the word "alliance" loosely in this contest. I really don't see how it can be called an alliance contest when some of the "alliances" are single teams.
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:

Sure.

Didn't anyone tell you that losing the battle isn't the same as losing the war? When last I looked Samwise and I were still comfortably leading TOGS. I don't expect that to change anytime soon. It's going to take more than a single "haymaker" to win this fight...

Mannequin
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

Sure.

Didn't anyone tell you that losing the battle isn't the same as losing the war? When last I looked Samwise and I were still comfortably leading TOGS. I don't expect that to change anytime soon. It's going to take more than a single "haymaker" to win this fight...

Mannequin

Many haymakers from many directions are being prepared. Wink

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

Sure.

Mannequin

You know, the sad thing about this situation is that they only have 10 warriors between them to challenge. Crying or Very sad

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

Sure.

Mannequin

You know, the sad thing about this situation is that they only have 10 warriors between them to challenge. Crying or Very sad

Well, not always. When they keep dying, for a "rollup" round, there are even fewer than 10 to challenge! Twisted Evil

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic