New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - TURN 13 / 400
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

since Indimar's fallon (haha) down on the job, and i'm bored, who's got the scoop? Creepster? Rillion?
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I will have some things to reveal but not until after the turn is due and it has been run. Wouldn't want to allow anyone to get in any last minute changes based on what I say. Very Happy
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have written thousands of words in 13 Aradi spotlights. We have added over 300 personals to the arena. We have included 400+ tidbits from our friends at the AW&WFAFP. We even threw in a Duelmaster column or two.

We think we have run out of things to say. Wink

Uh, on secnd thought, Pretty Pandora has plenty to say:
... Soultaker would have been better off if he had not had a partner he had to carry. If he loses, he was colluded against by little you-know-who.
... I had great hopes for Mannequin and Samwise as a true, bloodthirsty killing team. They fizzled to middle of the road. Get me some BLOOD!
... TOGS has lousy rules. The team who kills most should win. The tie-breaker should be most down-challenges.
... The Delarquan entrants in this TOGS were really namby-pamby Andorian affiliates disguised as Delarqs. Probably paid to participate by Little Captain Colluder. Disgusting!
... The AW&WFAFP is a rag! It reports only what the Andorian-minded Editor allows. It failed even to report that Ultraist was actually a FONZ member.
... Lady E and Lady A SHOULD win. Only they truly "get it".
... TUM has not ever participated in TOGS. LHI, on the FONZ payroll to earn money for furniture, and Suave (disguised as TUM) represent that false team.
... The Creepster is really Rageman, and Manager has sold out to the FONZ. All his whistle-blowing has been a mere ruse.
So I say it ....................
Lady Pandora Stormme
Pretty Pandora
Pandora Of The Pretty Legs
Demoness Princess Pandora

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so busted...

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
We have written thousands of words in 13 Aradi spotlights. We have added over 300 personals to the arena. We have included 400+ tidbits from our friends at the AW&WFAFP. We even threw in a Duelmaster column or two.

We think we have run out of things to say. Wink

Uh, on secnd thought, Pretty Pandora has plenty to say:
... Soultaker would have been better off if he had not had a partner he had to carry. If he loses, he was colluded against by little you-know-who.
... I had great hopes for Mannequin and Samwise as a true, bloodthirsty killing team. They fizzled to middle of the road. Get me some BLOOD!
... TOGS has lousy rules. The team who kills most should win. The tie-breaker should be most down-challenges.
... The Delarquan entrants in this TOGS were really namby-pamby Andorian affiliates disguised as Delarqs. Probably paid to participate by Little Captain Colluder. Disgusting!
... The AW&WFAFP is a rag! It reports only what the Andorian-minded Editor allows. It failed even to report that Ultraist was actually a FONZ member.
... Lady E and Lady A SHOULD win. Only they truly "get it".
... TUM has not ever participated in TOGS. LHI, on the FONZ payroll to earn money for furniture, and Suave (disguised as TUM) represent that false team.
... The Creepster is really Rageman, and Manager has sold out to the FONZ. All his whistle-blowing has been a mere ruse.
So I say it ....................
Lady Pandora Stormme
Pretty Pandora
Pandora Of The Pretty Legs
Demoness Princess Pandora

And here I was hoping that if Soultaker lost it would be becaues he was too busy focusing on me and Street Legal that he self-imploded. Damn, talk about a way to ruin my weekend. Wink
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Well, I will have some things to reveal but not until after the turn is due and it has been run. Wouldn't want to allow anyone to get in any last minute changes based on what I say. Very Happy

Having no chance myself I did my best this last turn to hinder the top teams. I think I threw downchallenges out to all the top teams except for the Nuln/Snotman pairing. I figured it would be an exciting conclusion if they could jump to the top on the last turn vaulting past two other teams to take the prize. Besides of the "contenders" left in it, they had the highest paying odds.
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think I threw downchallenges out to all the top teams except for the Nuln/Snotman pairing. I figured it would be an exciting conclusion if they could jump to the top on the last turn vaulting past two other teams to take the prize.

I'm curious as to why you thought that this information might cause us to make last minute changes! <zing!>

Nuln and Snotman are the least offensive winners to the majority of people and would be deserving based on their win percentage in this TOGS, but let's face it--Them winning TOGS would be like Erika winning Big Brother.
nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Quote:
I think I threw downchallenges out to all the top teams except for the Nuln/Snotman pairing. I figured it would be an exciting conclusion if they could jump to the top on the last turn vaulting past two other teams to take the prize.

I'm curious as to why you thought that this information might cause us to make last minute changes! <zing!>

Nuln and Snotman are the least offensive winners to the majority of people and would be deserving based on their win percentage in this TOGS, but let's face it--Them winning TOGS would be like Erika winning Big Brother.

ironic that the least offensive team also popularized the nutsack (tm). Laughing

and Manalger, you really need to come up with some analogies that don't have to do with reality shows. Laughing
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Managerr wrote:

Cause since my downchallenges would likely happen first there would be no reason for you to challenge my puds. So you might make changes to your challenges. Duh!

Managerr wrote:
Them winning TOGS would be like Erika winning Big Brother.

Who winning what now? That last part makes absolutely no sense. Confused
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Turns posted btw.
nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Rillion wrote:

Having no chance myself I did my best this last turn to hinder the top teams. I think I threw downchallenges out to all the top teams except for the Nuln/Snotman pairing. I figured it would be an exciting conclusion if they could jump to the top on the last turn vaulting past two other teams to take the prize. Besides of the "contenders" left in it, they had the highest paying odds.

at first I read that as the other "C" word. thanks, Rilly!
_Indimar_
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Managerr wrote:

Cause since my downchallenges would likely happen first there would be no reason for you to challenge my puds. So you might make changes to your challenges. Duh!

Managerr wrote:
Them winning TOGS would be like Erika winning Big Brother.

Who winning what now? That last part makes absolutely no sense. Confused

It makes perfect sense if you're from Chilltown. Cool

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
Turns posted btw.

You must have a magic computer because it sure isn't posted anywhere I can find it. Mad

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_Indimar_ wrote:
Rillion wrote:
Turns posted btw.

You must have a magic computer because it sure isn't posted anywhere I can find it. Mad

I can see through time!
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
_Indimar_ wrote:
Rillion wrote:
Turns posted btw.

I can see through time!

Plus, they really, really are posted ........! Razz Razz Very Happy Laughing

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic