Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: DarrenBymn
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1243

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Final Olympic rankings?
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Apr 15, 2004
Posts: 2595

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have or care to post some final Olympic rankings?
View user's profileSend private message
JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Sep 05, 2005
Posts: 1316

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what Mannequin provided to me. Unfortunately Lord Xiang has had troubles to keep him from the DM2 world and now I've had this emergency personally... Sandy has this information now.

As for the contest scoring, here is how it turned out.

1st : The LBA (One-Armed Bandit)
2nd: Mannequin
3rd: Desolate Empire

Top Team: Lab Experiments (Mannequin)

According to the rules the prizes to be awarded were favorites knowledge for one (1) warrior per team for first place, re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?), and third place was thanks for showing up.

The top team (Lab Experiments) was to be awarded six months of free play.

I am sorry to not be able to follow through with checking and everything but I believe I have a valid excuse. Congratulations to those who participated and a salute to the winners.

Brandon/JGW

_________________
The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty. -- John Adams

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Midnight Oil, The Power and the Passion
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jul 18, 2005
Posts: 939

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to the top 3, nicely done.

_________________
Tripwire, Iron Council
View user's profileSend private message
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 15, 2002
Posts: 899
Location: East Wenatchee, WA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JGW wrote:
Here is what Mannequin provided to me.

re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?)



It seems I don't know how to read. The prize for second place was re-name one (1) COMMISSION warrior per team.

I think I like that one even better.... Smile
View user's profileSend private message
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8836
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
JGW wrote:
Here is what Mannequin provided to me.

re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?)



It seems I don't know how to read. The prize for second place was re-name one (1) COMMISSION warrior per team.

I think I like that one even better.... Smile


CONGRATS to all!

(Manneqiun, a 2nd?. The Big Dogs still await.) Wink

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
1000 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 105K+ fights and 68K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1518*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1460; Lenpros DM30 @ 1424; Fandils @ 1336
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 753
Location: Shadowspire, Mordant, Aruak City

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JGW wrote:
As for the contest scoring, here is how it turned out.

1st : The LBA (One-Armed Bandit)
2nd: Mannequin
3rd: Desolate Empire

Top Team: Lab Experiments (Mannequin)


Many, many congratulations to all who grabbed the top slots, and many thanks to everyone for making the Olympics the best one yet!

I hope to be returning to Alastari (probably in a token manner, but still) within a month, perhaps two. I look forward to this with all my devious, er, Delarquan dreams!

Quote:
According to the rules the prizes to be awarded were favorites knowledge for one (1) warrior per team for first place, re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?), and third place was thanks for showing up.

The top team (Lab Experiments) was to be awarded six months of free play.


1st is 1 warrior per manager to know the favorites, 2nd is rename one commission warrior, 3rd is bragging rights. Top Team is 6 months free play. Next time, will try to get some rollups for 3rd.

_________________
Lord Xiang
Delarquan Loyalist;
Shadowspire (81), Telorinthe (83), Aruak City (11)-somebody has to give the Andorians acid reflux!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 15, 2002
Posts: 899
Location: East Wenatchee, WA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:


1st is 1 warrior per manager to know the favorites, 2nd is rename one commission warrior, 3rd is bragging rights. Top Team is 6 months free play. Next time, will try to get some rollups for 3rd.


I've already renamed a commission warrior -- M. Chardinee is now known as "Mad Mannequin". I haven't seen the free play credits for top team yet....

All in all it was a fun contest and I hope the managers who participated have long and glorious stays in Mordant.

Mannequin
View user's profileSend private message
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 753
Location: Shadowspire, Mordant, Aruak City

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:


1st is 1 warrior per manager to know the favorites, 2nd is rename one commission warrior, 3rd is bragging rights. Top Team is 6 months free play. Next time, will try to get some rollups for 3rd.


I've already renamed a commission warrior -- M. Chardinee is now known as "Mad Mannequin". I haven't seen the free play credits for top team yet....

All in all it was a fun contest and I hope the managers who participated have long and glorious stays in Mordant.

Mannequin


A VERY appropriate name!! Twisted Evil

It seems Mordant is still lively, so perhaps it will remain so. Expect to see my anticipated return (by me, anyway!!) sometime after the Face.

_________________
Lord Xiang
Delarquan Loyalist;
Shadowspire (81), Telorinthe (83), Aruak City (11)-somebody has to give the Andorians acid reflux!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 08, 2006
Posts: 1436
Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:


1st is 1 warrior per manager to know the favorites, 2nd is rename one commission warrior, 3rd is bragging rights. Top Team is 6 months free play. Next time, will try to get some rollups for 3rd.


I've already renamed a commission warrior -- M. Chardinee is now known as "Mad Mannequin". I haven't seen the free play credits for top team yet....

All in all it was a fun contest and I hope the managers who participated have long and glorious stays in Mordant.

Mannequin



A VERY appropriate name!! Twisted Evil

It seems Mordant is still lively, so perhaps it will remain so. Expect to see my anticipated return (by me, anyway!!) sometime after the Face.


My return to Mordant seems short lived as I must restructure my participation in DM for 2007 and will only be running 1 Lone Warrior to either Death or Graduation!

_________________
"May Your Blades Be Sharp and Your Wits Sharper!" -- Hammer/Minister of War/Abattoir Scarlet Knight/Order of Lost Souls
View user's profileSend private message
toker
Master Poster
Master Poster


Joined: Feb 16, 2007
Posts: 244
Location: Colorado Springs, Co

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there to be a Mordant Olympic anywhere in the near future?? I had a blast last time and my Desolate Temple stable is now active again.

_________________
Toker/ Travis

Desolate Temple DM-1
Warrior Poets DM-8
Vincere Aut Mori DM-18, 104
Equtis Virtus DM-21
The Huntsmen DM-31
Smoked Out!!! DM-47
Silver Knights DM-52
Vincere Aut Mori DM-59 (inactive)
Vincere Aut Mori 3 DM- 81
And a few more to com
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::