New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104511

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Final Olympic rankings?
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have or care to post some final Olympic rankings?
JGW
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what Mannequin provided to me. Unfortunately Lord Xiang has had troubles to keep him from the DM2 world and now I've had this emergency personally... Sandy has this information now.

As for the contest scoring, here is how it turned out.

1st : The LBA (One-Armed Bandit)
2nd: Mannequin
3rd: Desolate Empire

Top Team: Lab Experiments (Mannequin)

According to the rules the prizes to be awarded were favorites knowledge for one (1) warrior per team for first place, re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?), and third place was thanks for showing up.

The top team (Lab Experiments) was to be awarded six months of free play.

I am sorry to not be able to follow through with checking and everything but I believe I have a valid excuse. Congratulations to those who participated and a salute to the winners.

Brandon/JGW

It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. -- Midnight Oil, The Power and the Passion
TripwireDuel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to the top 3, nicely done.

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JGW wrote:
Here is what Mannequin provided to me.

re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?)

It seems I don't know how to read. The prize for second place was re-name one (1) COMMISSION warrior per team.

I think I like that one even better.... Smile
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
JGW wrote:
Here is what Mannequin provided to me.

re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?)

It seems I don't know how to read. The prize for second place was re-name one (1) COMMISSION warrior per team.

I think I like that one even better.... Smile

CONGRATS to all!

(Manneqiun, a 2nd?. The Big Dogs still await.) Wink

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JGW wrote:
As for the contest scoring, here is how it turned out.

1st : The LBA (One-Armed Bandit)
2nd: Mannequin
3rd: Desolate Empire

Top Team: Lab Experiments (Mannequin)

Many, many congratulations to all who grabbed the top slots, and many thanks to everyone for making the Olympics the best one yet!

I hope to be returning to Alastari (probably in a token manner, but still) within a month, perhaps two. I look forward to this with all my devious, er, Delarquan dreams!

Quote:
According to the rules the prizes to be awarded were favorites knowledge for one (1) warrior per team for first place, re-name one (1) Dark Arena monster per team for second place (Does that mean 3 for me as an independent with 3 teams?), and third place was thanks for showing up.

The top team (Lab Experiments) was to be awarded six months of free play.

1st is 1 warrior per manager to know the favorites, 2nd is rename one commission warrior, 3rd is bragging rights. Top Team is 6 months free play. Next time, will try to get some rollups for 3rd.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:

1st is 1 warrior per manager to know the favorites, 2nd is rename one commission warrior, 3rd is bragging rights. Top Team is 6 months free play. Next time, will try to get some rollups for 3rd.

I've already renamed a commission warrior -- M. Chardinee is now known as "Mad Mannequin". I haven't seen the free play credits for top team yet....

All in all it was a fun contest and I hope the managers who participated have long and glorious stays in Mordant.

Mannequin
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

I've already renamed a commission warrior -- M. Chardinee is now known as "Mad Mannequin". I haven't seen the free play credits for top team yet....

All in all it was a fun contest and I hope the managers who participated have long and glorious stays in Mordant.

Mannequin

A VERY appropriate name!! Twisted Evil

It seems Mordant is still lively, so perhaps it will remain so. Expect to see my anticipated return (by me, anyway!!) sometime after the Face.

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:

Mannequin

A VERY appropriate name!! Twisted Evil

It seems Mordant is still lively, so perhaps it will remain so. Expect to see my anticipated return (by me, anyway!!) sometime after the Face.

My return to Mordant seems short lived as I must restructure my participation in DM for 2007 and will only be running 1 Lone Warrior to either Death or Graduation!

Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there to be a Mordant Olympic anywhere in the near future?? I had a blast last time and my Desolate Temple stable is now active again.

Desolate Temple DM-1
Warrior Poets DM-8
Vincere Aut Mori DM-18, 104
Equtis Virtus DM-21
The Huntsmen DM-31
Smoked Out!!! DM-47
Silver Knights DM-52
Vincere Aut Mori DM-59 (inactive)
Vincere Aut Mori 3 DM- 81
And a few more to com
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic