New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104512

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Final TOGS Turn Controversy?
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we were all thinking it--but (as usual) it's up to me to say what everyone is wondering--but is too afraid to ask: Are we really going to just accept that Rillion and The Greek Guy could actually go 9-1 on the *final* turn with all that pressure on the line? (With the one loss being a DA)

I looked outside--and Hell has not frozen over yet--so I'm calling shenanigans! Where is the internal investigation? Handwriting samples, DNA analysis. Who did Lurocian Demons hire to do their last turn for them? Or worse--maybe they've been kidnapped and replaced by real managers!
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
I know we were all thinking it--but (as usual) it's up to me to say what everyone is wondering--but is too afraid to ask: Are we really going to just accept that Rillion and The Greek Guy could actually go 9-1 on the *final* turn with all that pressure on the line? (With the one loss being a DA)

I looked outside--and Hell has not frozen over yet--so I'm calling shenanigans! Where is the internal investigation? Handwriting samples, DNA analysis. Who did Lurocian Demons hire to do their last turn for them? Or worse--maybe they've been kidnapped and replaced by real managers!

roflmao

you have to remeber that Rillion still didn't write a story.

GreekGuy
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to point out I went 12-3 over the last 3 turns with a final round 5-0. The choking talk is over now. Now the only bad thing would be if we lost by less than 30 points as we gave that many away with missed spots/ads. And on a side note if you saw the numbers of the my guys that went 12-3 the last few turns you'd be ashamed.

Corey/TGG
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
you have to remeber that Rillion still didn't write a story.

That was to insure that we lose by just a couple points so that between now and the end of time TGG can rag on me for costing us TOGS.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GreekGuy wrote:
And on a side note if you saw the numbers of the my guys that went 12-3 the last few turns you'd be ashamed.

Corey/TGG

Same here, my warriors sucked! I'd post their info but then I haven't bothered to file, record, track, or organize any of my Duelmasters stuff since right after the Winter FtF.

That spotlight that had me serving as a minster because I wasn't bothering to spend any time on managing isn't far from the truth.
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Managerr wrote:
Are we really going to just accept that Rillion and The Greek Guy could actually go 9-1 on the *final* turn with all that pressure on the line? (With the one loss being a DA)

I really wish I had a half-way acceptable replacement so I could have fought him so we might have had a chance at a 10-0 but unfortunately I realized the best course of action was to DA it so as not to give someone else an opportunity to score 14 points.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to the winners - The Soul and The Stud.

Well done, TGG and Rillion for #2.

A salute to both Exclamation

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic