New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - New People
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Action
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anybody notice the flux of new members this week? A would say 7-8 folks this week. Haven't seen any of them post yet. I like to see it. Razz

Il Malvagio 32
The Fallen Angels 28

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Action wrote:
Anybody notice the flux of new members this week? A would say 7-8 folks this week. Haven't seen any of them post yet. I like to see it. Razz

Guaging by the names I think it is just people that saw the link somewhere and clicked on it, whether or not any of them actually become players as opposed to those that only stop once and never look here again. We shall see, I hope your thoughts are more acurate than mine but only time will tell.

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Legio
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

old players dropping back in after running across some old fights and planning on starting up playing again...
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Legio wrote:
old players dropping back in after running across some old fights and planning on starting up playing again...

WELCOME BACK!!!

May your stay be long and prosperous.

What arena/s will you be playing?

Be sure to read the new and returning thread on this site.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Lukeal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found my original user account for the site. Yeah for using a unique-ish name.

I am definitely joining 81. Tourney babies always bugged me. I am psyched for a non-tourney option. I am also going to run my old team in 46. And then peruse the newsletters for another active arena. Looks like 21 is pretty up there.

Thanks for the tip on the new and returning thread. Being at the entire bottom of the list made me miss it.
Action
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lukeal wrote:
I found my original user account for the site. Yeah for using a unique-ish name.

I am definitely joining 81. Tourney babies always bugged me. I am psyched for a non-tourney option. I am also going to run my old team in 46. And then peruse the newsletters for another active arena. Looks like 21 is pretty up there.

Thanks for the tip on the new and returning thread. Being at the entire bottom of the list made me miss it.

Be great to have you in 81. 21 is running great also. Arena 32 is building up. You can PM theDarkOne and he has free team roll=ups if you want to join in the fray there for at least ten turns. Good luck in Shadowspire (81).

Il Malvagio 32
The Fallen Angels 28

Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Legio wrote:

Awesome news! Welcome back!

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lukeal wrote:

Even more awesome news! Welcome back! I am excited to see your arrival in 81.

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lukeal wrote:

ALL RIGHT!

Our Fandil The Wise (Fandils) looks forward to seeing you again there. Ideed, all of the teams in DM46 Ardivent (Arena Of The Red Sands) will welcome you with open arms.

DM81 Shadowspire is a terrific place as a non-tourney arena. The Capital Cartel welcomes you "early". You may want to even try DM83, the slow (4 wk) non-tourney arena. If so, look the "Oldies" up.

DM21 is nice, as would be DM29 or DM11, but you may wish to see what is going on in DM32 where the managers there are offering you a free "decent" roll-up to join that arena.

Anyway, we are glad to hear the good news.

(Love your Avatar!)

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lukeal wrote:

Awesome! As I said in the Shadowspire thread, welcome to the Spire!

Sunset is my other main home and is a great arena. The Jewel of the Delarquan Federation welcomes you!

Ask questions (in threads and PMs) and people will be gald to help! See you on the sands!

Dragonbane Guild(81)
Lukeal
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, they are sending my all my team sheets for Legion of Steel (DM46). I am not even sure who they are anymore. And I know they are totally gimped from a strat perspective. I noticed some original teams still around so it will be a fun time to be back there with everyone. And funny to see warriors pop back up from 15 years ago...
DarkOverLord
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be good to play Duelmasters(sorry, Duel2) again after so long. I look forward to meeting new managers and I hope old as well. The Dark Overlord has Returned!!!! First Stop Stormcrowe(DM45).
bubbaganoosh
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkOverLord wrote:
It will be good to play Duelmasters(sorry, Duel2) again after so long. I look forward to meeting new managers and I hope old as well. The Dark Overlord has Returned!!!! First Stop Stormcrowe(DM45).

welcome back. have you always used this persona?

The_Walkin_Dude
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to have another Texan playing. Gentle Ben is from Round Rock and i'm just east of Tyler.
Action
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkOverLord wrote:

Welcome back.

Il Malvagio 32
The Fallen Angels 28

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic