New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104511

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset - Turn 690
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn if I didn't forget to get PAs in, I should be flogged and beatten, drawed and quartered, whipped and hung out to dry. Woe is the day when a man forgets his PAs, I hang my head in shame Embarassed

On a brighter note, I know Tommy faxed his stuff in tuesday, so he should fight again.

Me, I expect a 3-2 for my troubles, maybe worse maybe better

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect trouble so I made some interesting challenges. 2-3-1-2 hahaha Keepin the carnage alive. Evil or Very Mad
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THE BEATINGS WILL NOW BEGIN!!!!!! Twisted Evil Shocked Twisted Evil Laughing

Ben, you're first because of the ads thing! I can say that cause I got mine in this turn, along with a DM column revealing all of Helrazor's secrets.

I'm hoping my boy Raze can take the handoff for the throne and keep it in Fandango hands, but we will just have to wait 'til Saturday morning to see! Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty cocky and confident this week, we'll say a 4-1-1 for us!

Good day sirs!!

Leprechaun
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trying to go after Raze with Grass Seed. Would be a nice DM Steal. Other than that i think Raze has got it. My others are just hoping for a win I see a 2-3. Stik Sledge would have loved another shot at Helrazor. That was too damn close. IF he only had his halberd Twisted Evil
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also failed to get Ads in. No time.

But the Tribe will be out there on the sands for all to try and use for an easy victory.
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

0-5 not even surprised.. nobody bought the farm even. You nice guys. Maybe I need a real team like the Bowls to fix that. Well scum city. (cough bs) Wheres my party pack of ABs when I need em. haha

Grats to the new DM Sledge and his invite! Bye bye to the dead. A smaller count but still growin. Twisted Evil
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch, sorry 'bout the 0-5 there, Archy. Those suck.

On my end, I was pleased to see my 4-1 show up as predicted, albeit with no kill, was hoping for the bloodfeud to come through. 11-4 three turn and yet still I am bested! If it's not a Bowl, it's a Blade! Nicely done Bill the Bard!

Congrats to Leprechaun also on his fine turn. I was the recipient of only one of those losses, but it was the throne, unfortunately. Always like to go out a winner if possible. I hope all enjoyed the DM columns. Congrats to the new DM/LP!

Mannequin quietly disappears from the rankings, don't like to see that. At least we've got a couple young teams showing back up, still at 20!

Tourney results....for being such a fine and feared arena, we just are historically and currently not a great tourney hotbed. The apps fools TV is the best we can do. Hopefully More Cowbell will run him in the arena soon!

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2. It was a decent turn. One win coming on a challenge from the Clan O' Kano, which is always nice. More commentary available once I have seen the fights.

As for not being a great tourney arena, what arena is other than the arean-team arenas? It is rare for any arena to pick up TVs - and if they do it is usually from a tourney team that never actually runs in the arena. No, Sunset's tourney record is fine. Gitchi's wasn't this last time out, but the arena is fine.
Leprechaun
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Stik. I am sure Sledge was using his halberd this time. I think its his fav. Well I will soon find out! My first grad out of sunset Woo Hoo! and a 5-0.. I'll take that any day!
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didnt get my stuff today which used to be normal but who wants to look at an 0-5 anyways.

I did notice that (spoiler) Bruno a TP killed an AB.. most impressive and surprising.

I noticed Stilletto beat Alpha and this still proves what a toon does in tourney doesnt always translate to normal tourney. Considering id have bet on Alpha but then again he did lose to one of my guys. Also I agree with Nomad about the arena tourney thing. The only way we may see a TV and run EVERY turn would be to just fall into the line and have an amazing character. That and some luck always helped. This tourney for me was very brutal yet I expected to fail but not that hard.

Nice names there Jack. I imagine Skellington will be for some really nice rug? Just a thought.

Hey lungers 5-12 nice.. Kind of a quiet turn really.
kgood
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, 3-2-0-0 for the Bowls and no kills! I have to find a way to repair my reputation.

Manute tried to out-scum a scum for the heck of it.....25 minutes later he drops like a rock. Time to head to the DA Manute, you're just too dumb for your own good....

Was expecting more bloodfeuds...

And Fish is in the challenger champs! Woo hoo.... didn't think that was going to happen anytime soon. Bulous matches up with Miter Box of the 20 more FE, I saw the title of the fight and could have quit reading...

21 - The Bowls
32 - Bowl O'Rama
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic