New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104511

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Official Retirement
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to take this minute to formally announce that I am retiring from D2. I have come to that spot in life where I do not have time for the game anymore; unfortunately I have lost my enjoyment with it. I have rumored this for weeks, and I have even been at odds with some about it. It has been close in the past, but I think the final die is cast.

I want to thank all my friends, and even my foes for the many hours of enjoyment over the years. The hardest part of doing this is leaving this part of my life behind, because the game was always second to all of you.

A few logistical notes, my warriors are not for sale, I will run 47 on maintenance for my team LBA. I wish any certs I win to be distrubted among them.

I will not be checking the site after posting this; therefore, there is no need to respond top this post. Those of you who have my personal information may feel free to contact me if you are ever out my way. Be well.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So when does this retirement of yours officially begin? Wink After making your grand announcement that you were officially done, you continue to run and challenge in 81 (so we know it's not on maintenance).

Sorry, I couldn't resist poking fun of you one last time. Funny how history repeats itself and once again you are unable to follow thru on something you said. Strange. Cool

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terminator wrote:
So when does this retirement of yours officially begin? Wink After making your grand announcement that you were officially done, you continue to run and challenge in 81 (so we know it's not on maintenance).

Sorry, I couldn't resist poking fun of you one last time. Funny how history repeats itself and once again you are unable to follow thru on something you said. Strange. Cool

Your an annoying little gnat aint ya gus?

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he is.

If you must know, your friends in Chatzy have worked on me to stay. Is it you are getting tired of losing to me. On a side note when my ST beat you that was an RSI error. No strats were sent.

When Hare Binger beat you that was just for the BF. So you know, he came again this turn.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Terminator wrote:

I was just poking fun at my buddy Grimm. I figured if I annoyed him enough, maybe he'd come back full time. Lokks like maybe it worked? Wink

Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grimm wrote:
Yes he is.

If you must know, your friends in Chatzy have worked on me to stay. Is it you are getting tired of losing to me. On a side note when my ST beat you that was an RSI error. No strats were sent.

When Hare Binger beat you that was just for the BF. So you know, he came again this turn.

As much as you annoy me sometimes, i'm glad to hear you'll be staying. I always hate to see teams leave Shadowspire. It just wouldn't be the same without you. Now if we could just get Kellumbo back too! I look forward to continuing my beat down of your squad moving forward! Cool

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terminator wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Terminator wrote:

I was just poking fun at my buddy Grimm. I figured if I annoyed him enough, maybe he'd come back full time. Lokks like maybe it worked? Wink

I am almost 200% sure that you had nothing to do with his decision

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Terminator wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Terminator wrote:

I know, but it stirs up more controversy if I claim it did! Wink

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terminator wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Terminator wrote:
gentleben wrote:
Terminator wrote:

I know, but it stirs up more controversy if I claim it did! Wink

True

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic