Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: sarakhan
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 19803

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - TEMPE 2013 FTF
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
_Buri_
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Posts: 828
Location: Asgard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
please keep me in mind for thurs night plans


20 years ago, this meant Bourbon Street strip club! Does that tradition still exist?

_________________
Buri, Crapmaster 2012
Aesir 003 & 100 & 102, The Club 010, The Blues 021, Omnitrix 030, Venture Bros 051

Last edited by _Buri_ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Oct 13, 2003
Posts: 428
Location: Gilbert, AZ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FLOYD1 wrote:
I'm an early friday arrival ... LoLo's Chicken and Waffle's here I come


Spoken like a true genius!!
View user's profileSend private message
_Buri_
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Nov 07, 2010
Posts: 828
Location: Asgard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess that's when you know you're getting old, when food is more exciting than boobies! lol...

OK, I just called to try and reserve a room, but the Hotel said that the contract with RSI was not finalized yet, it should be done in the next day or two. So to get in on the group rate with free internet and such, they told me to call back next week to make the reservation.

_________________
Buri, Crapmaster 2012
Aesir 003 & 100 & 102, The Club 010, The Blues 021, Omnitrix 030, Venture Bros 051
View user's profileSend private message
theDarkOne
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 03, 2003
Posts: 433
Location: The Dark Citadel, CT, USA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Food is great. Boobies are great.

Fear when the twain shall meet...
View user's profileSend private message
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3379
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_Buri_ wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
please keep me in mind for thurs night plans


20 years ago, this meant Bourbon Street strip club! Does that tradition still exist?


Take it easy on the poor ole' guy. He's spent 6 hours scoring the Turf War, days spent staring and running to the mailbox for his tourney, and plans on 72 holes of golf (including 18 the day he arrives Shocked ) in 3 days. How much do you think his heart can take?

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Posts: 8822
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Street_Legal wrote:
_Buri_ wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
please keep me in mind for thurs night plans


20 years ago, this meant Bourbon Street strip club! Does that tradition still exist?


Take it easy on the poor ole' guy. He's spent 6 hours scoring the Turf War, days spent staring and running to the mailbox for his tourney, and plans on 72 holes of golf (including 18 the day he arrives Shocked ) in 3 days. How much do you think his heart can take?


Street, I was thinking about how to respond to this, but you did it well for me. Thanks! Very Happy However, I suspect that Bourbon Street would play fits on other organs besides the heart. Wink Cry

_________________
Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014
1000 ADM graduates (with 40+ manager IDs) including 105K+ fights and 68K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1000+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1518*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1460; Lenpros DM30 @ 1424; Fandils @ 1336
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
DNoble
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Oct 13, 2003
Posts: 428
Location: Gilbert, AZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

_Buri_ wrote:
I guess that's when you know you're getting old, when food is more exciting than boobies! lol...

OK, I just called to try and reserve a room, but the Hotel said that the contract with RSI was not finalized yet, it should be done in the next day or two. So to get in on the group rate with free internet and such, they told me to call back next week to make the reservation.


Wait...they don't have boobies in Asgard?? Perhaps you should relocate here, then you have access to boobies pretty much 24/7...depending upon your prowess with the opposite sex, and or the size of your bank account.
View user's profileSend private message
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 29, 2002
Posts: 3379
Location: The Big D (etroit) area

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DNoble wrote:
_Buri_ wrote:
I guess that's when you know you're getting old, when food is more exciting than boobies! lol...

OK, I just called to try and reserve a room, but the Hotel said that the contract with RSI was not finalized yet, it should be done in the next day or two. So to get in on the group rate with free internet and such, they told me to call back next week to make the reservation.


Wait...they don't have boobies in Asgard?? Perhaps you should relocate here, then you have access to boobies pretty much 24/7...depending upon your prowess with the opposite sex, and or the size of your bank account.


Perhaps he is in the wrong afterworld. Try Valhalla I hear the Valkyrie have 2 wonderful assets ..........blonde hair and blue eyes Laughing

_________________
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View user's profileSend private message
Otto_X
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 617
Location: Moline, IL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Booked the flight today. Arrive 2 PM Friday.

_________________
Technology (5), The Syndicate (12), 82nd Illinois (17), Seinfeld (19), Ottoman Empire (32), Bad Bread (33), Ottodrome (47, 84), Scrabble (65), Otto's Diner (81), et al.
View user's profileSend private message
Longshot
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 30, 2012
Posts: 536
Location: Port Moody, BC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they still do the +3/+4 to any stats? I would love that one.
View user's profileSend private message
One Armed Bandit
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Apr 15, 2004
Posts: 2592

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Longshot wrote:
Do they still do the +3/+4 to any stats? I would love that one.


I don't think they've done the stat training prize in a long while, if that's what you are referring to.

If you are talking skill bonuses, though, they offered the bonus potions prize in January of 2011, most recently.
View user's profileSend private message
Longshot
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 30, 2012
Posts: 536
Location: Port Moody, BC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I meant the stat raises. Maybe that will resurface.
View user's profileSend private message
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: Jun 20, 2002
Posts: 1317

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe these prizes are off the table:

Team stat switch, max damage, favs, Frankenstein, Res, immortality, zombie, Clone, ambi, stat switch, style swap, 87 point.

_________________
More TCs please!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressICQ Number
Longshot
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 30, 2012
Posts: 536
Location: Port Moody, BC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, what is the point? What is left? lol
View user's profileSend private message
LHI
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: Jun 20, 2002
Posts: 1317

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonus, + learns, + trains, DYO.. I am sure I am forgetting some.

_________________
More TCs please!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressICQ Number
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::