New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 163
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a better turn for the Warmasters with a 3-2 with one DA. I thought Metellus might be fun to run, but he came back hosed in damage & endurance and looked utterly incapable of jumping anyone! He was an interesting, but short lived experiment of 21-9-20-15-9-3-7. Fingers crossed for a decent RU.

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
KidArcane
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3 for Search the Sky; one D.A. and one lingering hope for an excellent replacement. My sz 20 scum apparently went up against an even scummier scum. Figures. Sad

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One more thing. Someone mentioned that they liked the 'local color' in a spotlight I had written. I was encouraged to add more of that. I am in favor of this, but understand all too well that SOMETIMES managers are... unhappy with their cameo appearances. Cool

I'm working on a spotlight now. If you REALLY don't want to be mentioned in it, just send me a PM or let me know in the forums here. I check the website about every two or three days. I want to submit this spotlight by Thursday or so. Busy week ahead.

Oh, and if there's anything SPECIFIC that I need to know about (like for instance, Buri gets his helmet's horns sharpened periodically by a taxidermist shop just outside the east gate...) please DO let me know. Wink

Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3 turn for the Diner with some excellent learns among the lower guys. Glad to see Sye going away -- maybe I can get that throne back.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3-2 for the Guild. The old guys lose, the young guys win. And the young guys (and gal) had some nice learns. Not bad.

Cazador is finally gone. I was beginning to wonder if he and Knut Sunderhel were going to still be around for 100 fights. If anyone is interested:

Cazador: 15(+3)-19(+3)-10-7(+2)-21(+2)-13(+1)-11(+1)

It was a rollup that screamed "scum!" but I just couldn't make myself do it. So I thought I'd give piker a try. I was relatively happy with him when he was 23-17. The 3-10 finish was less appealing. He graudated with experts in parry and decise, no more. My biggest disappointment is that he only managed to get one challenge through to a scum. I kept challenging Gremlin Stew every turn but he never got through. Caz could have kept swinging for 20+ minutes easily. I think he could have taken out any of the top Tps if given the chance, even with his low attack rating. Some he might have outscummed. But he just never got his challenge through. He was interesting for awhile, but got boring by the end.

Sadly his replacement will be going straight to the night fights.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum