Joined: Oct 21, 2002
Location: San Jose, CA
Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 am
The Consortium wrote:
Many can manage godlings well. Few can manage crap well. (And few want to.)
Start hunting those reject stacks now. The 'oh so popular' Crapmaster contest is coming back.
So often the TC lists are made up of prize modified freaks and godlings that rolled off the charts. This contest gives managers the opportunity to prove themselves with very little investment.
I. GENERAL RULES
1. Each participant brings a bad team rollup from their collection.
2. Participating managers randomly receive one of the bad team rollups (but will not receive their own back)
4. The new owner rolls the team and chooses three from the team to run in Rookies. The others may be entered in Rookies, if desired. Only the designated three count for the contest.
a. Team name should begin with the tag "CM - ". After all, we want everyone to know when their hopefuls have lost to crap.
b. Team and/or warrior names referencing the submitting manager's persona are strongly encouraged.
5. The rollup exchange will take place on Friday in the tourney room at 6 PM local time. Owners must report the ID numbers of their entries to the moderator prior to the results of turn 1.
1. Best and worst team record are determined by total wins among the three entries.
2. Tiebreakers applied in order are:
a. Total kills
b. Most wins by individial warrior (kills break ties)
c. Total final win-loss percent of opponents defeated (kills break ties)
d. Number of opponents who went desperate (in losses)
e. Most total hits landed on opponents
f. Most combined parries and dodges
g. Coin toss/mutual agreement
3. Managers may be required to show individual fights for verification if tiebreakers 2.d through 2.f are needed.
III. PRIZES (subject to RSI approval - though since Sandy likes the contest, I fully expect these to be approved)
1. The owner of the team that does the best will get a +1 bonus potion to use on one of the contest participants.
2. The manager who submitted the team that does the worst will get 5 new teamsheets.
IV. PRIOR CRAPMASTERS
Could you be one of the next masters of crap?
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting?
Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:58 am
We would like to suggest a prize ammendment. The Crapmaster (best formance with crap) gets a far lesser value prize than the submitter. Can we ammend to the following?
a. +1 potion for a crap warrior and 2 RU sheets (best performance)
b. 3 RU sheets (submitter)
_________________ Ye Old Consortium Scribe & Crapmaster 2013
975 ADM graduates (encompassing 40+ manager IDs) including 99K+ fights and 63K+ wins plus 4 teams with over 1000 wins (Animal Farm DM11 @1459*; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1394; Lenpros DM30 @ 1382; Fandils DM46 1278)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum