New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - sunset 734
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason my turns didn't get processed this turn. I have a positive account and I sent them in on time, I don't understand why I didn't get in. In other arenas I have had warriors not get entered and warriors using wrong armor and weapons. Is anyone else having these problems? Sorry for any challenge inconveniences, I will try to be there next turn.

gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA. We both had the same idea at the same time, great minds I would say!

Sorry you have been having input/non-input errors. Let's blame "New Girl" regardless if there is still a "New Girl"

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
_Buri_
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent my stuff in extra-early, knowing the holidays would bring delays. Apologies for no DM column, I had every intention of e-mailing one, just lost track of time.
I see the current trend continues, with a handful of invites, and a handful of veteran deaths. I suppose that's what happens when there's 30 guys experienced enough to be DM but only one seat. Grats to Mannequin for 2 Immortal invites just before the tourney, Champions I'm guessing?

Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was well-timed indeed on his part. Mannequin that is. I am always annoyed when tourney-timers swoop in from out of nowhere and take the throne, collect a bunch of awards, then swoop out again without a word. But, he has run here before with some consistency, hopefully he will stay active. Likely depends on his replacements, I'm betting.

As for mine, well I got one this time that is worth a try again, at the least. My whole squad right now is not stellar by any means, but for some reason I am loathe to DA my current top two at the moment. Pretty much in rebuild mode however you look at it.

2-3 with the one DA for me this turn. Jack don't worry too much about the missed turn, stuff happens. I am surprised mine made it in. See you next cycle!

Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4-1 for the Tribe.
A nice turn.
The new kid lost, but the numbers give hope.
Here's hoping for a good replacement as Wambasu heads off to the old folks home.

As for mannequin, I believe this roster was one of the "super teams" tournament prizes from a couple years ago, so the other 3 on the squad should be fairly good as well.

Dragonbane Guild(81)
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
As for mannequin, I believe this roster was one of the "super teams" tournament prizes from a couple years ago, so the other 3 on the squad should be fairly good as well.

Yes, this is correct. Chocolate Therapy & Whirled Peace are the only guys to graduate. They will both be competing in Challengers as Immortals. The rest of the team have long since died and have been trying to earn their way back through the Dead Tourney.

Cinnamon Buns is a nice warrior and will be competing in Apprents.

My short-term plans are to continue using the Dark Arena while I time Cinnamon Buns to 10/20 FE. Hopefully I get some replacements that interest me enough to keep running them in that time. We will see.

"You're a madman!"
"Aye, I've come to the right place then."
Mannequin
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post

"You're a madman!"
"Aye, I've come to the right place then."
_Buri_
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jack wrote:
In other arenas I have had warriors not get entered and warriors using wrong armor and weapons. Is anyone else having these problems?

Not until today, does sending in an AB rollup and having it come back as a BA count? With the name spelled wrong too?

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
That was well-timed indeed on his part. Mannequin that is. I am always annoyed when tourney-timers swoop in from out of nowhere and take the throne, collect a bunch of awards, then swoop out again without a word. But, he has run here before with some consistency, hopefully he will stay active. Likely depends on his replacements, I'm betting.

As for mine, well I got one this time that is worth a try again, at the least. My whole squad right now is not stellar by any means, but for some reason I am loathe to DA my current top two at the moment. Pretty much in rebuild mode however you look at it.

2-3 with the one DA for me this turn. Jack don't worry too much about the missed turn, stuff happens. I am surprised mine made it in. See you next cycle!

My Tobir team is in this state as well. The RUGs must not like Fried Chicken for tribute anymore. Confused

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic