Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: pointfoam7
New Today: 11
New Yesterday: 27
Overall: 19595

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Loyalties
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 753
Location: Shadowspire, Mordant, Aruak City

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adie wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Twisted Evil I SOOOOOO won't go down that road.....


Laughing What? You aren't going to 'take advantage' after I gave you such an easy road... Cry

Wink


That's what I heard, alright. You're an 'easy road.' Twisted Evil If it's Adie, you can expect a few personals. If it's Tankesh? Well, you can expect a few more comments (not really personals Shocked ).

I was actually trying to keep it civil and at least PG, but I can bump it to PG-13 if you wish. Wink

_________________
Lord Xiang
Delarquan Loyalist;
Shadowspire (81), Telorinthe (83), Aruak City (11)-somebody has to give the Andorians acid reflux!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Adie
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 12, 2003
Posts: 1274
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Adie wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Twisted Evil I SOOOOOO won't go down that road.....


Laughing What? You aren't going to 'take advantage' after I gave you such an easy road... Cry

Wink


That's what I heard, alright. You're an 'easy road.' Twisted Evil If it's Adie, you can expect a few personals. If it's Tankesh? Well, you can expect a few more comments (not really personals Shocked ).

I was actually trying to keep it civil and at least PG, but I can bump it to PG-13 if you wish. Wink


Laughing Role playing wise, Adie isn't easy, Tankesh is. Adie is picky and doesn't look much. Tankesh (hetero) is not picky as long as they're cute. Adie is goody-too-shoes, humble, a bit naive on sexuality, but always underestimated by her enemies (because she seems to nice/normal). Tankesh is cocky, chauvinistic, good to the core, but gets dirty a lot and isn't afraid to stoop to anothers level. And he's not naive at all EXCEPT when he's used by women. Tankesh always overestimates himself.

We'll just leave the REAL me out of this conversation! Very Happy

_________________
Steve (Adie/Tankesh)
respect: noun. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
transitive verb. To avoid violation of or interference with.
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 775
Location: Castle Stormwatch on Polaris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:

Well, if we're going to open that door. That's OK because he has offset that with conservatism of the worst sort to balance the scales. Handing the country lock stock and barrel to the deep religious right, chipping away at reproductive and basic civil rights, managing the govt as a vehicle for the oil companies' and others corporate profits, invading Iraq like his father and unlike Clinton, the vicious attacks against anyone who disagrees with the adminstration's hawkish policies, unwillingness to participate with good faith in the international community, the absolutely arrogant disrespect for the rule of law or the separation of powers in this country, wrapping his treason in the flag, and convincing the gullible masses of this country that he represents their interests. Etc.

Whoa, did I say that all out loud? And I will as well refrain from dragging this into an exteneed political discussion. Happy holidays to all!


I confess, I know very little about TOGS.

Is this the sort of FANTASY that will be written in the team spotlights?

_________________
The Icelord
1st Mage
The Council of Lords

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
View user's profileSend private message
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 06, 2005
Posts: 421
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Well, if we're going to open that door. That's OK because he has offset that with conservatism of the worst sort to balance the scales. Handing the country lock stock and barrel to the deep religious right, chipping away at reproductive and basic civil rights, managing the govt as a vehicle for the oil companies' and others corporate profits, invading Iraq like his father and unlike Clinton, the vicious attacks against anyone who disagrees with the adminstration's hawkish policies, unwillingness to participate with good faith in the international community, the absolutely arrogant disrespect for the rule of law or the separation of powers in this country, wrapping his treason in the flag, and convincing the gullible masses of this country that he represents their interests. Etc.

Whoa, did I say that all out loud? And I will as well refrain from dragging this into an exteneed political discussion. Happy holidays to all!


I confess, I know very little about TOGS.

Is this the sort of FANTASY that will be written in the team spotlights?



Let us hope not.

_________________
Raoul the Rude
"Harbinger of Woe"
The Council of Lords

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
View user's profileSend private message
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 712
Location: DJI Central

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:

Well, if we're going to open that door. That's OK because he has offset that with conservatism of the worst sort to balance the scales. Handing the country lock stock and barrel to the deep religious right, chipping away at reproductive and basic civil rights, managing the govt as a vehicle for the oil companies' and others corporate profits, invading Iraq like his father and unlike Clinton, the vicious attacks against anyone who disagrees with the adminstration's hawkish policies, unwillingness to participate with good faith in the international community, the absolutely arrogant disrespect for the rule of law or the separation of powers in this country, wrapping his treason in the flag, and convincing the gullible masses of this country that he represents their interests. Etc.


(*???*) The Constitution expressly gives reproduction rights? Is that located next to the privacy rights paragraph?
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 775
Location: Castle Stormwatch on Polaris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat wrote:
Sentinel wrote:

Well, if we're going to open that door. That's OK because he has offset that with conservatism of the worst sort to balance the scales. Handing the country lock stock and barrel to the deep religious right, chipping away at reproductive and basic civil rights, managing the govt as a vehicle for the oil companies' and others corporate profits, invading Iraq like his father and unlike Clinton, the vicious attacks against anyone who disagrees with the adminstration's hawkish policies, unwillingness to participate with good faith in the international community, the absolutely arrogant disrespect for the rule of law or the separation of powers in this country, wrapping his treason in the flag, and convincing the gullible masses of this country that he represents their interests. Etc.


(*???*) The Constitution expressly gives reproduction rights? Is that located next to the privacy rights paragraph?


Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.

_________________
The Icelord
1st Mage
The Council of Lords

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
View user's profileSend private message
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 712
Location: DJI Central

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neutral

Duplicate deleted


Last edited by Kat on Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Kat
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 712
Location: DJI Central

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.


Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 753
Location: Shadowspire, Mordant, Aruak City

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.


Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation


Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Git on it, Travis! Twisted Evil

_________________
Lord Xiang
Delarquan Loyalist;
Shadowspire (81), Telorinthe (83), Aruak City (11)-somebody has to give the Andorians acid reflux!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Mar 12, 2003
Posts: 971
Location: Bay Area, CA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.


Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation


Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Git on it, Travis! Twisted Evil


Quite right. Pardon the oversight!

_________________
--Travis
The Sentinel
<=======|-- --|=======>
View user's profileSend private messageAIM Address
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 775
Location: Castle Stormwatch on Polaris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.


Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation


Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Git on it, Travis! Twisted Evil



You could always demand a recount or you could claim you were robbed and it is all a conspiracy.

_________________
The Icelord
1st Mage
The Council of Lords

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
View user's profileSend private message
Lord_Xiang
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2005
Posts: 753
Location: Shadowspire, Mordant, Aruak City

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.


Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation


Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Git on it, Travis! Twisted Evil



You could always demand a recount or you could claim you were robbed and it is all a conspiracy.


The way you said I could claim it was all a conspiracy means you doubt that it is one. BLASPHEMER!!! It is ALWAYS a conspiracy!!!

_________________
Lord Xiang
Delarquan Loyalist;
Shadowspire (81), Telorinthe (83), Aruak City (11)-somebody has to give the Andorians acid reflux!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 775
Location: Castle Stormwatch on Polaris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord_Xiang wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Lord_Xiang wrote:
Kat wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Everything here is probably in the TOGS rule book somewhere.


Laughing

That's quite possible Exclamation


Gee, I sent in my entry fees, and I didn't get a rulebook for TOGS. Sad I hope I get mine before it starts!!

Git on it, Travis! Twisted Evil



You could always demand a recount or you could claim you were robbed and it is all a conspiracy.


The way you said I could claim it was all a conspiracy means you doubt that it is one. BLASPHEMER!!! It is ALWAYS a conspiracy!!!


Just blame it on W. The kool-aid crowd blames him for everthing, I am sure he is behind this latest outrage.

_________________
The Icelord
1st Mage
The Council of Lords

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
View user's profileSend private message
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Jul 17, 2002
Posts: 1054

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
Just blame it on W. The kool-aid crowd blames him for everthing, I am sure he is behind this latest outrage.


No one could blame this conspiracy on him. He clearly isn't competant enough to engineer something this diabolical.
View user's profileSend private message
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 775
Location: Castle Stormwatch on Polaris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
KnightHospitaller wrote:
Just blame it on W. The kool-aid crowd blames him for everthing, I am sure he is behind this latest outrage.


No one could blame this conspiracy on him. He clearly isn't competant enough to engineer something this diabolical.


Perhaps but wouldn't that make him twice as competant as Kerrey, Gore and Dean combined?

_________________
The Icelord
1st Mage
The Council of Lords

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::