New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - NO 10-9 UPDATES??????
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not a good start to the day.

This hurts!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Kellumbo
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget, it is Columbus Day. Nothing coming in the mail either Sad

-DK
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With Sandy and Lee on vacation, I would not get my hopes up for any updates.

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:

That would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SUCK! Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Soultaker69
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:

That would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SUCK! Crying or Very sad Mad Crying or Very sad Mad

I can not help it if you are spoiled. The newsletters are not a right but just one of the small things Duel II does to make our game better.

You just have to suck it up and wait for your turns like the OLD days until the 16th. Wink

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soultaker69 wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:

I can not help it if you are spoiled. The newsletters are not a right but just one of the small things Duel II does to make our game better.

You just have to suck it up and wait for your turns like the OLD days until the 16th. Wink

We guess we are pretty spoiled. We have become accustomed to seeing the results 3 days later, and using the on-line newsletters to turn in the next set of fights.

Sad, sad.

The spoiled Consortium Folks

Apex
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:

We guess we are pretty spoiled. We have become accustomed to seeing the results 3 days later, and using the on-line newsletters to turn in the next set of fights.

Sad, sad.

After this long, they should have had some back up planning involved. Spoiled or not. Hell, I'd be happy if I could fix my password and change other stuff in my profile. Or be able to look things up without getting that page that pops up when you go to a page that no longer has anything on it. I think we need to shoot the hamster trainers or upgrade to chipmunks.
nuln
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Soultaker69 wrote:

Sad, sad.

There should be a support group forming shortly. Until then, just keep patiently hitting your refresh button.
_Indimar_
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought they would have at least posted 60 so they could put TOGS firmly behind them. Wink

btw, I wore out my refresh button several hours ago.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard they were having computer problems starting on Friday. Probably the chaos of the last TOGS turn infecting their entire system.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
I've heard they were having computer problems starting on Friday. Probably the chaos of the last TOGS turn infecting their entire system.

Yep, computer problems. They left the computer in Arizona, and have minimal access from Costa Rica. Wink

Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Rillion wrote:

Yep, computer problems. They left the computer in Arizona, and have minimal access from Costa Rica. Wink

Consortium, I like the new signature you've put under your name. Very nice and informative Wink

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Maximillian
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darque wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Rillion wrote:

Consortium, I like the new signature you've put under your name. Very nice and informative Wink

Yeah, do the math and you could almost own a house. Shocked

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato

Northern Badlands
Canada eh!
Oh Those Romans
Rednecks
Natural B. Killers
What Gaul!
Isn't it Obvious
Caress of Steel
Vicious Vamps
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darque wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Rillion wrote:

Thanks. I hope that was not meant in jest? We worried that posting the info would be considered "bragging", but we felt it might add validity to some of our comments and thoughts - especually to newbies. (and especially with other posters who seem to wnt to change our game for the worse.)

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maximillian wrote:
Darque wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
Rillion wrote:

Yeah, do the math and you could almost own a house. Shocked

Good thing we already do. Wink
We have contributed many, many dollars (US) to the game. we sincerely doubt that anyone has deposited more.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic