New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22261

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Voting CLOSED for the Player Committee
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deke wrote:
I am a Libertarian at heart. Arena 81 reflect this because.

People are paying for what they want.

There is community oversight. People can do whatever they want so long as it does not impact other players. And players are always welcome to leave.

There are term limits. Voting is based on contribution to the community (not an entitlement for the masses and not by appointees.)

Excellent, does that mean I'll be able to run there whenever I choose with as many warriors as I choose?

blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no, you can come and play if you like. Just be sure to run a WHOLE team. Otherwise you'll find yourself in violation of our rules and you may see your team fight by torchlight. Wink

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be nice if we left politics out of this, no system works right anyway. We all agreed on the rules of the play in this arena. Anyone who doesn't follow these very simple rules will reap the consequences of their acts. I have a funny feeling that we'll have trouble with some hard heads, player commitee be watchful!!! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled too. Cool

Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: SomeWhere BeYond the Realm of ElseWhere and ElseWhen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:
It would be nice if we left politics out of this, no system works right anyway. We all agreed on the rules of the play in this arena. Anyone who doesn't follow these very simple rules will reap the consequences of their acts. I have a funny feeling that we'll have trouble with some hard heads, player commitee be watchful!!! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled too. Cool

DUMM DUMM DUMM DUMM ..... DUMM DUMM DUMM DUMM DUMMMMMMM

My name's Joe Friday ..... I'm a cop ...............

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
Deke wrote:

There is community oversight. People can do whatever they want so long as it does not impact other players. And players are always welcome to leave.

There are term limits. Voting is based on contribution to the community (not an entitlement for the masses and not by appointees.)

Excellent, does that mean I'll be able to run there whenever I choose with as many warriors as I choose?

Quick, Sentinel! That was quick! A good one! We conservatives have to stick together! Wink

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hammer_Minister_of_War wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

It's actually "Dum de dum dum; dum de dum dum; dum de dum dum dummmmmmm"! Get with it, Joe.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

It's actually "Dum de dum dum; dum de dum dum; dum de dum dum dummmmmmm"! Get with it, Joe.

Over here in the desert and temperatures dropped memory groggy!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

who ho! Dragnet! I used to listen to that on the radio when I was small. Is Joe taking care of security? Laughing Very Happy Wink

Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Sentinel wrote:
Deke wrote:

Quick, Sentinel! That was quick! A good one! We conservatives have to stick together! Wink
Grrrr! If i had to pick a faction I'd be Anarchist. Might makes right! Twisted Evil Wink Laughing

Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Maximillian
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:

Hence you will never see me in one of these committee run arenas.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."- Plato

Northern Badlands
Canada eh!
Oh Those Romans
Rednecks
Natural B. Killers
What Gaul!
Isn't it Obvious
Caress of Steel
Vicious Vamps
pipthetroll
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:
no, you can come and play if you like. Just be sure to run a WHOLE team. Otherwise you'll find yourself in violation of our rules and you may see your team fight by torchlight. Wink

Actually, according to your rules, only if he goes to the tourney can you have his guys fight the DA. Worst you could do is ban him, which I dunno how enthused RSI is gonna be over kicking folks outa an arena for only runnin 4.

And considering the majority of dm players call in, fax, or maint their turns, and you cant call in or fax a rollup, you are going to see plenty of not whole teams fighting anyways.

I say you'll be at 15 teams or less by turn 26 anyways, earlier if the player council decides to be super anal.
pipthetroll
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sentinel wrote:
Deke wrote:

Of course not. Tossing fights, manipulating flaws in the recignition system, and doing all the other fun a-hole stuff that directly impacts other players, thats all allowed. Running only 3-4 cuz you're sick of daing the 3 wit 3 will rollup, skipping turns, and all that stuff that doesnt impact others, well thats just not tolerated.
Hammer_Minister_of_War
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maximillian wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

Hence you will never see me in one of these committee run arenas.

Then you will be missed my friend because it may work out that the No Tourney Arenas graduates get transferred to a No Tourney ADM Arena!

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:
The Consortium wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

who ho! Dragnet! I used to listen to that on the radio when I was small. Is Joe taking care of security? Laughing Very Happy Wink

Used to watch Dragnet on television in the 50s!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum