Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: mL7eW4aD1r
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 19797

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Allow ADM warriors to fight the DA
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
guardian
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Nov 05, 2002
Posts: 334

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored of the game because of people like you. You start trouble, don't know what you are talking about and make personal slurs and insults against my allies and then lie about how things went down. I had enough of people like you so I don't play anymore though if Icelord and Bosk ever want me to return all they have to do is call out.
I can lobby for this change because it is not your game boy. It would not have any effect on the throne and several people think it will bring some interest back into ADM which is a dead game. Icelord even suggested they try it for 6-12 months and if everyone hated it or it didn't make sense go back to the way it was before. Everyone knows how much fun Primus is.
So, I still support this change and believe Guardian is a fool.




i never made any personal slurs to these clown tha t were not in response to things they said or did , i also have repeatedly apologized for my part in it it and admited that i should have let thier insults go and ignored them .

and lastl becasue every time i try to have honest discussion on this board about actual ingame topics this is what happens, ill likley disapear again.

it gets old to have to listen to this nonsense every time and all the untruths in it .

if you want the truth go read the history of the round table and see who started all of this in there and it was not me .

the facts are there and they speak for them selves , while i may not communicate well at times in the written form , i didnt start this , and next you will hear about a bunch of emails

i also didnt start that in fact i asked them nicely many times to stop sending me emails , did i respond to thier emails yes i did but once i realized it was wrong to be involved in it i stopped and i asked them to stop. i asked both publicly and privately , yet the barrage of nonsense continues years later .


and lastly ask anyone they do this nonsense all the time always have and then wanted you to come to 31 to duke it out . then claim they came to 100 or 102 or wherever only they never did , show me what newsletter any of yo posted in that you came to 100 or 102 to call me out , didnt happen .

so please when you come to 100 or 102 yell out i am not hard to find . and i do not avoid anyone .

communicating in here is much more difficult than communicating in the real world , especially for me becasue i for physical reasons cant type well.

but lastly ask yourself why this thread lay dormant so long then suddenly rtr takes up the charge on it again , when he does not even play , at least not anywhere i can see i do not think i even see him in 31 atm (though i could be wrong on that).

so in closing ask yourself who is presenting untruths here and who is presenting facts , and personally i dont care if rsi were to turn the dark arena back on in adm or not , it really would not affect my style of play there, but it would affect many other mangers some who would be strongly for it and some who would be strongly against it . and from thre persepctives neither side would be wrong .

_________________
im guardian who the f... are you !.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Scorpion
Unchartered Poster


Joined: Jul 14, 2006
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guardian wrote:
scorpion post this in arena 100 and arena 102 and see how many ppl want it , it was used in gateway to take top spotsa then avoid the competition which is why it was removed .

the person telling the intruths here is rtr , including him making up a lot of untruths about me .

it all stems from an argument on the round table years ago , one which i apologized for my part in years ago.

he has no actual interest in fighting the dark arena. he doesnt even play adm and in fact never did .

doing a search of arena 31 in arena 100 and 102 i found 0 warriors .


do you see any of these mangers in this thread

doc steels
tum
chief iliniwak
anarhchist
poppa bear
tmm
all would most likely vote very strogly agains it because all have complained in the past about it being used to hog awards .

becasue rsi isnt likly to change the code on who and how you can challenge the dark arena .

if they could and it didnt affect the standings in the arena or allow teams to build massive w/l records by fighting standins , for both wins and to avoid challenges , then the change would get lots more support as it stands without changes, the mangers that actually play in 100 and 102 (probably the regionals as well but i dont play there ) would never support this change .

facts allow you to form an opinion , so il ask how you formed yours , do you play in 100 or 102 .?

did you play in gateway whgen the dark arena was abused for these purposes were you a victim of it .?

guardian


Maybe he is going by another manager name now. How about you? Are you in 31? What arenas are you in? Do you go by other manager names?
Those managers you listed, I don't care about. It doesn't matter what their or your opinion of me is. RTR has always been cool to me, where you come off as a ....I'm not going to say it. I have more class than you, I didn't like your unwarranted personal attacks against my friends.
You didn't see me in Gateway? That hurts my feelings.
Thanks for your inputs, they are appreciated.
View user's profileSend private message
KnightHospitaller
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 775
Location: Castle Stormwatch on Polaris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
I brought this up on a different thread, but thought I would throw this out here: I propose a rules change in ADM/Primus:

Allow Lord Protectors ranked "Grand Champions" and below (ADM) and "The Tower Guard" and below (Primus) to be allowed to fight in the Dark Arena.
This would not impact the top rankings or title match. Any manager who never got his fill or shot at fighting Gateway monsters would have it as an option. I think it might generate some interest in ADM.

I would like to see it happen.


I was told there was some excitment going on here. I'm thankful for those who support this game change (though I seriously doubt it will ever happen) and I also am thankful for those that "have my back."

However, it is past time to call off the "dogs of war." It doesn't really serve any purpose to continue off on the thread we are seeing here. It is all water under the bridge at this point. I apologize to those I've hurt in the game and hope the threads at this point will stay on topic. It just isn't worth the back and forth. In the game I'll continue to support my allies and play as often as I feel the enjoyment. RW situation makes my continued gaming in duelmasters questionable, a game I have played basically non-stop for 22+ years (my account # is just over 1,000.)
I'm hopeful that pulling back the "bite" will increase the enjoyment of all involved.

Good hunting!

_________________
The Icelord
1st Mage
The Council of Lords

Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"I ran Mannequin out of Chimlevtal & Crysalis"

"...Wicked Hospitallers, each full of zeal and without weakness." - Imad-ad-Din, Moslem Chronicler
View user's profileSend private message
guardian
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Nov 05, 2002
Posts: 334

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scorpion wrote:
guardian wrote:
scorpion post this in arena 100 and arena 102 and see how many ppl want it , it was used in gateway to take top spotsa then avoid the competition which is why it was removed .

the person telling the intruths here is rtr , including him making up a lot of untruths about me .

it all stems from an argument on the round table years ago , one which i apologized for my part in years ago.

he has no actual interest in fighting the dark arena. he doesnt even play adm and in fact never did .

doing a search of arena 31 in arena 100 and 102 i found 0 warriors .


do you see any of these mangers in this thread

doc steels
tum
chief iliniwak
anarhchist
poppa bear
tmm
all would most likely vote very strogly agains it because all have complained in the past about it being used to hog awards .

becasue rsi isnt likly to change the code on who and how you can challenge the dark arena .

if they could and it didnt affect the standings in the arena or allow teams to build massive w/l records by fighting standins , for both wins and to avoid challenges , then the change would get lots more support as it stands without changes, the mangers that actually play in 100 and 102 (probably the regionals as well but i dont play there ) would never support this change .

facts allow you to form an opinion , so il ask how you formed yours , do you play in 100 or 102 .?

did you play in gateway whgen the dark arena was abused for these purposes were you a victim of it .?

guardian


Maybe he is going by another manager name now. How about you? Are you in 31? What arenas are you in? Do you go by other manager names?
Those managers you listed, I don't care about. It doesn't matter what their or your opinion of me is. RTR has always been cool to me, where you come off as a ....I'm not going to say it. I have more class than you, I didn't like your unwarranted personal attacks against my friends.
You didn't see me in Gateway? That hurts my feelings.
Thanks for your inputs, they are appreciated.


unwarrented personal attacks ,. sorry but your friends are the ones tha tinvade my posts and attack me not the other way around , and i use only this manger name unlike you who posts under several with clearly differnet attitudes in your posts depending on which name is on them .

lets put this in simple terms your friends attacked me i responded , i then realized it was gettign out of hand asked them to stop , i apologized for m part in it , yet years later they do not stop .

i never attacked them nor did i post anything anywhere that was not in response to one of thier attacks upon me or a reply to onsolicited personal and disturbing email sent to me first get it they sent them to me .

and now every time i post on this board they enter the post and bring up the past , not me .

and resart this thread about an area of the game they never played in.

good luck to you as well , enjoy the game for what it is , odds are this persona is just one of them anyway in disguise its how you guys operate .

so when i see your or thier manager name authoring a thread ill be more than happy to steer clear of it .

_________________
im guardian who the f... are you !.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 06, 2005
Posts: 421
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guardian wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
guardian wrote:
scorpion post this in arena 100 and arena 102 and see how many ppl want it , it was used in gateway to take top spotsa then avoid the competition which is why it was removed .

the person telling the intruths here is rtr , including him making up a lot of untruths about me .

it all stems from an argument on the round table years ago , one which i apologized for my part in years ago.

he has no actual interest in fighting the dark arena. he doesnt even play adm and in fact never did .

doing a search of arena 31 in arena 100 and 102 i found 0 warriors .


do you see any of these mangers in this thread

doc steels
tum
chief iliniwak
anarhchist
poppa bear
tmm
all would most likely vote very strogly agains it because all have complained in the past about it being used to hog awards .

becasue rsi isnt likly to change the code on who and how you can challenge the dark arena .

if they could and it didnt affect the standings in the arena or allow teams to build massive w/l records by fighting standins , for both wins and to avoid challenges , then the change would get lots more support as it stands without changes, the mangers that actually play in 100 and 102 (probably the regionals as well but i dont play there ) would never support this change .

facts allow you to form an opinion , so il ask how you formed yours , do you play in 100 or 102 .?

did you play in gateway whgen the dark arena was abused for these purposes were you a victim of it .?

guardian


Maybe he is going by another manager name now. How about you? Are you in 31? What arenas are you in? Do you go by other manager names?
Those managers you listed, I don't care about. It doesn't matter what their or your opinion of me is. RTR has always been cool to me, where you come off as a ....I'm not going to say it. I have more class than you, I didn't like your unwarranted personal attacks against my friends.
You didn't see me in Gateway? That hurts my feelings.
Thanks for your inputs, they are appreciated.


unwarrented personal attacks ,. sorry but your friends are the ones tha tinvade my posts and attack me not the other way around , and i use only this manger name unlike you who posts under several with clearly differnet attitudes in your posts depending on which name is on them .

lets put this in simple terms your friends attacked me i responded , i then realized it was gettign out of hand asked them to stop , i apologized for m part in it , yet years later they do not stop .

i never attacked them nor did i post anything anywhere that was not in response to one of thier attacks upon me or a reply to onsolicited personal and disturbing email sent to me first get it they sent them to me .

and now every time i post on this board they enter the post and bring up the past , not me .

and resart this thread about an area of the game they never played in.

good luck to you as well , enjoy the game for what it is , odds are this persona is just one of them anyway in disguise its how you guys operate .

so when i see your or thier manager name authoring a thread ill be more than happy to steer clear of it .


Now that was not very nice. But I would expect you to continue your untruths year after year.

I will heed my uncle's call and stay on the thread. You are lucky, bone-headed one.

_________________
Raoul the Rude
"Harbinger of Woe"
The Council of Lords

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
View user's profileSend private message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3292
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
guardian wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
guardian wrote:
scorpion post this in arena 100 and arena 102 and see how many ppl want it , it was used in gateway to take top spotsa then avoid the competition which is why it was removed .

the person telling the intruths here is rtr , including him making up a lot of untruths about me .

it all stems from an argument on the round table years ago , one which i apologized for my part in years ago.

he has no actual interest in fighting the dark arena. he doesnt even play adm and in fact never did .

doing a search of arena 31 in arena 100 and 102 i found 0 warriors .


do you see any of these mangers in this thread

doc steels
tum
chief iliniwak
anarhchist
poppa bear
tmm
all would most likely vote very strogly agains it because all have complained in the past about it being used to hog awards .

becasue rsi isnt likly to change the code on who and how you can challenge the dark arena .

if they could and it didnt affect the standings in the arena or allow teams to build massive w/l records by fighting standins , for both wins and to avoid challenges , then the change would get lots more support as it stands without changes, the mangers that actually play in 100 and 102 (probably the regionals as well but i dont play there ) would never support this change .

facts allow you to form an opinion , so il ask how you formed yours , do you play in 100 or 102 .?

did you play in gateway whgen the dark arena was abused for these purposes were you a victim of it .?

guardian


Maybe he is going by another manager name now. How about you? Are you in 31? What arenas are you in? Do you go by other manager names?
Those managers you listed, I don't care about. It doesn't matter what their or your opinion of me is. RTR has always been cool to me, where you come off as a ....I'm not going to say it. I have more class than you, I didn't like your unwarranted personal attacks against my friends.
You didn't see me in Gateway? That hurts my feelings.
Thanks for your inputs, they are appreciated.


unwarrented personal attacks ,. sorry but your friends are the ones tha tinvade my posts and attack me not the other way around , and i use only this manger name unlike you who posts under several with clearly differnet attitudes in your posts depending on which name is on them .

lets put this in simple terms your friends attacked me i responded , i then realized it was gettign out of hand asked them to stop , i apologized for m part in it , yet years later they do not stop .

i never attacked them nor did i post anything anywhere that was not in response to one of thier attacks upon me or a reply to onsolicited personal and disturbing email sent to me first get it they sent them to me .

and now every time i post on this board they enter the post and bring up the past , not me .

and resart this thread about an area of the game they never played in.

good luck to you as well , enjoy the game for what it is , odds are this persona is just one of them anyway in disguise its how you guys operate .

so when i see your or thier manager name authoring a thread ill be more than happy to steer clear of it .


Now that was not very nice. But I would expect you to continue your untruths year after year.

I will heed my uncle's call and stay on the thread. You are lucky, bone-headed one.


This is a perfect example of why kids can't be left alone. Learn how to enjoy the game and the verbal sparring, but also learn to respect that each of you is correct in a portion of this. There are always three sides to the truth
Your side
Their side
and the Truth.

You both have a lot of valuable info to offer the game, and part of that is the drive to win (which we all have), but you don't have to be right all the time. Heck, if you ask my wife, I'm never right. Wait a minute, that would mean evrything I just said is... WRONG...oh crap.

Later,
Gentleben

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 06, 2005
Posts: 421
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KnightHospitaller wrote:
I brought this up on a different thread, but thought I would throw this out here: I propose a rules change in ADM/Primus:

Allow Lord Protectors ranked "Grand Champions" and below (ADM) and "The Tower Guard" and below (Primus) to be allowed to fight in the Dark Arena.
This would not impact the top rankings or title match. Any manager who never got his fill or shot at fighting Gateway monsters would have it as an option. I think it might generate some interest in ADM.

I would like to see it happen.


Make it happen!

_________________
Raoul the Rude
"Harbinger of Woe"
The Council of Lords

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
View user's profileSend private message
Bosk
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster


Joined: May 08, 2003
Posts: 142
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="guardian"]...so I don't play anymore though if Icelord and Bosk ever want me to return all they have to do is call out.

I'm calling out, Guardian. Come on into 31 and play with us! We would enjoy the slaughtering.

_________________
High Lord Bosk
First Sword
The Council of Lords
Knight Protector of Chimlevtal

"Est sularis oth mithas"
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2006
Posts: 1006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God I wish you would give it up. First, who cares? Second who cares about 31? It would be pretty tough to convince anyone to start up in there.
If you are looking for some excitement come to 81 in basic, and 100 102 in ADM.

RTR and Bosky anytime you guys are ready to prove yourself that is about as level a playing field as you will see. No hidden FE, and managers are all known. Now I doubt we shall ever see you, but the invitation is there.

Oh and again drop this thread, the noise is hurting.
View user's profileSend private message
Ichabod
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Dec 31, 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grimm wrote:
God I wish you would give it up. First, who cares? Second who cares about 31? It would be pretty tough to convince anyone to start up in there.
If you are looking for some excitement come to 81 in basic, and 100 102 in ADM.

RTR and Bosky anytime you guys are ready to prove yourself that is about as level a playing field as you will see. No hidden FE, and managers are all known. Now I doubt we shall ever see you, but the invitation is there.

Oh and again drop this thread, the noise is hurting.


Not going to happen. They're too happy doing their public circlejerk to actually leave 31 and face competition.

_________________
Ichabod Frothingslosh
"Chaos. Disorder. Anarchy. My work here is done."
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ Number
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 06, 2005
Posts: 421
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ichabod wrote:
Grimm wrote:
God I wish you would give it up. First, who cares? Second who cares about 31? It would be pretty tough to convince anyone to start up in there.
If you are looking for some excitement come to 81 in basic, and 100 102 in ADM.

RTR and Bosky anytime you guys are ready to prove yourself that is about as level a playing field as you will see. No hidden FE, and managers are all known. Now I doubt we shall ever see you, but the invitation is there.

Oh and again drop this thread, the noise is hurting.


Not going to happen. They're too happy doing their public circlejerk to actually leave 31 and face competition.


I think you and Grimm are the ones who know all about circlejerks.
Zip it.

_________________
Raoul the Rude
"Harbinger of Woe"
The Council of Lords

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
View user's profileSend private message
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 06, 2005
Posts: 421
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Bosk"]
guardian wrote:
...so I don't play anymore though if Icelord and Bosk ever want me to return all they have to do is call out.

I'm calling out, Guardian. Come on into 31 and play with us! We would enjoy the slaughtering.




Grimm, who are you? You fit in with the "all talk" crowd. Zip it. You and Guardian & Ichibod go back to your circle.

_________________
Raoul the Rude
"Harbinger of Woe"
The Council of Lords

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
View user's profileSend private message
Ichabod
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Dec 31, 2002
Posts: 1251
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RTR wrote:
Ichabod wrote:
Grimm wrote:
God I wish you would give it up. First, who cares? Second who cares about 31? It would be pretty tough to convince anyone to start up in there.
If you are looking for some excitement come to 81 in basic, and 100 102 in ADM.

RTR and Bosky anytime you guys are ready to prove yourself that is about as level a playing field as you will see. No hidden FE, and managers are all known. Now I doubt we shall ever see you, but the invitation is there.

Oh and again drop this thread, the noise is hurting.


Not going to happen. They're too happy doing their public circlejerk to actually leave 31 and face competition.


I think you and Grimm are the ones who know all about circlejerks.
Zip it.


One little comment and you're pulling out all the stops to try to make yourself look better. I must have really struck home!

_________________
Ichabod Frothingslosh
"Chaos. Disorder. Anarchy. My work here is done."
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ Number
RTR
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster


Joined: Aug 06, 2005
Posts: 421
Location: Polaris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this one has been threadjacked!!



Arrow Cry

_________________
Raoul the Rude
"Harbinger of Woe"
The Council of Lords

"When you cross me, you cross my entire heritage. And my ancestors were unstoppable tyrants of the City of Brass."
View user's profileSend private message
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Sep 13, 2006
Posts: 1006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Threadjacked, indeed.

Who am I? Someone who plays more than in 1 slow arena. All I am saying is stop your bitching come to 81 and show us. You 3 all come. How is that such a bad comment.

Now I did play in 31 years ago, I would say 1988-91, but that was then. My manager name has changed slightly upon my return a few years back, so I can excuse you for not knowing who I am.

But, if you went to a face or compete outside that arena I am sure you can stumble into my teams. I have armies in 82 and 84, but mainly I stick around 81, AD and at Face to faces. Havent seen you at one of those.

Anyway, stop taking so much offence and show up in 81. This is a game of a certain degree of wits, and since you are so far behind in that category we will give you time to catch up. See you there.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::