New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104523

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - TOGS turn 10 - T445 - results
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a turn at the top with 3 deaths in the Challenger Champs. Have to run to work, will comment more later, just wanted to get this out to everyone in a decent timeframe since I've been slacking a bit on that.

Manager, I'm curious how you managed to get a warrior with a brand-new ID number transferred onto an established team with enough experience to not only fight in the Ch. Champs, but to have already left to ADM without ever getting his invite in the arena. Did you get one of the TOGS prizes to allow transfer of one warrior onto your team? Or dead warrior resurrection? That's the only way I can figure it given the RSI rules about warrior transfer.

- Main TOGS URL

Of course, if you see anything out of whack, let me know.

Managerr
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Manager, I'm curious how you managed to get a warrior with a brand-new ID number transferred onto an established team with enough experience to not only fight in the Ch. Champs, but to have already left to ADM without ever getting his invite in the arena. Did you get one of the TOGS prizes to allow transfer of one warrior onto your team? Or dead warrior resurrection? That's the only way I can figure it given the RSI rules about warrior transfer.

Now now, what are you implying? I pulled a perfectly legal maneuver involving the use of TC Prizes to accomplish my goal. (Originally intended as Bloodfeud Escape Plan #2) I told my partner that I was willing to break open the prize vault in order to win TOGS, but alas, I'll have to settle for a TC-hopeful at the next few tourneys. (Well, maybe not this one since he's pretty young)
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my defense for not submitting anything, I just changed jobs and had wednesday through friday off. Apparently I have learned that if I am not working I no longer pay attention to what day of the week it is....
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
In my defense for not submitting anything, I just changed jobs and had wednesday through friday off. Apparently I have learned that if I am not working I no longer pay attention to what day of the week it is....

Some people are always in the state of mind of not knowing which day of the week it is. Must be the West Coast wine and weed?

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:

Some people are always in the state of mind of not knowing which day of the week it is. Must be the West Coast wine and weed?

There may have been wine involved, but no whining, just yelling by TGG.
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard much about FOURPEAT lately. What gives?

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
Haven't heard much about FOURPEAT lately. What gives?

Apparently you didn't read the spotlight this turn. We're trying to give everyone a little hope and keep them from being discouraged. For the good of TOGS.

Well, and there's also the thing where being sort of tongue-in-cheek cocky is a lot easier to do when things are going well. Last couple weeks have been less about cockiness and more about bitterness.

TWELVEPEAT!

GreekGuy
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rillion wrote:
The Consortium wrote:

Yelling? No I just pointed out I have a 4 week old baby at home and a 4 and 7 year old and I managed to get my spots and ads in. Of course our main problem is we put ourselves in a position to collapse again the last turn and be furthur ridiculed. Maybe we should go 0-10 this turn and save ourselves the last turn embarrasment.
TGG
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GreekGuy wrote:
Rillion wrote:
The Consortium wrote:

Yelling? No I just pointed out I have a 4 week old baby at home and a 4 and 7 year old and I managed to get my spots and ads in. Of course our main problem is we put ourselves in a position to collapse again the last turn and be furthur ridiculed. Maybe we should go 0-10 this turn and save ourselves the last turn embarrasment.
TGG

Sounds like a terrific and proper strategy to us.

Rillion
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GreekGuy wrote:
TGG

I've been trying to throw this thing for a couple turns now but you are not helping...
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic