New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104549

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - TOGS VI final standings
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sentinel
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The final results have been calculated and it was a very interesting turn. The most important thing to note is how Team THREEPEAT utterly dominated TOGS <yawn, getting boring now> and how things panned out in the last few turns with the teams that were chasing. I also want to give kudos to Manager for keeping his team from running into the negative.

- Main TOGS URL

It was a blast, and I want to apologize to all for not being as timely as I could have been and should have been with updates. And most of all for falling so far behind on reading spotlights, which is really what TOGS is about.

I look forward to the next one (guh, did I just say that?) and hope to see everyone back and more new people joining next go around.

Also, we will be coordinating something fun for everyone to do in the arena between TOGS, something that will likely involve killing FONZ warriors, so come on over and play.

Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a blast guys! See ya'll the next go round, and hopefully with a better squad under the Devil's Workshop banner.

Thanks to my partner Pip for showing up all 13 turns, even when it was obvious we were gonna lose it all (turn 2)

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW I'll accept payment for your win, as you yourself gave me credit for playing a large role, in the form of a RU sheet from each of you! Laughing

My plan was actually more dastardly then even Manager could have devised.... it was ALL MINE! I figured I MIGHT get 2 of the 3 challenges in and hoped ASP wasn't the style he was. My intent was to try and get 2 kills, or at least 1, so that your warriors couldn't get 10 point challenges off on the final turn. DOH! Lost all 3. Embarassed

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic