Duel2.Com  
•   Home  •  Rules  •  Your Account  •  Forums  • Newsletters  •
Navigate
· Home
· Content
· Encyclopedia
· Forums
· Members List
· Newsletters
· Old Newsletters
· Private Messages
· Setup
· Tourneys
· Your Account
User Info
Welcome, Anonymous
Nickname
Password
(Register)
Membership:
Latest: chenmo8
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1254

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - ARVAT - TURN 665
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Author Message
bubbaganoosh
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Feb 15, 2009
Posts: 945
Location: Palm Harbor, FL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Master wrote:
Do they usually put a rush on turns the week of a tourney, since today is the due date for this turn? Would be fine with me if I could get my results on Sat instead of Mon.


heh
heheheh
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
MWAHAHahahahahahahahahaaa

you'll be lucky to get that turn by the following saturday.
Twisted Evil

_________________
Bubba Ganoosh
Death By Design - Arvat, Arena 32
Bubba's Clam Shack - Zuwayza, Arena 19
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
The_Master
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster


Joined: Oct 16, 2011
Posts: 188
Location: Shawnee, KS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bubbaganoosh wrote:
The_Master wrote:
Do they usually put a rush on turns the week of a tourney, since today is the due date for this turn? Would be fine with me if I could get my results on Sat instead of Mon.


heh
heheheh
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
MWAHAHahahahahahahahahaaa

you'll be lucky to get that turn by the following saturday.
Twisted Evil


That is kind of what I figured.

_________________
The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
View user's profileSend private message
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster


Joined: Aug 21, 2008
Posts: 3348
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The_Master wrote:
bubbaganoosh wrote:
The_Master wrote:
Do they usually put a rush on turns the week of a tourney, since today is the due date for this turn? Would be fine with me if I could get my results on Sat instead of Mon.


heh
heheheh
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
MWAHAHahahahahahahahahaaa

you'll be lucky to get that turn by the following saturday.
Twisted Evil


That is kind of what I figured.


I think (or rather hope) that Bubba is wrong and just being pesimistic, I think it has to do with the lack of coverage atop his dome Laughing Wink

Just sent in my PA's and awaiting HAL's confirmation

_________________
Gentleben
Ben's Bazaar-21
Caress of Steel-28
Secret Squirrels-32
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
View user's profileSend private message
bubbaganoosh
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster


Joined: Feb 15, 2009
Posts: 945
Location: Palm Harbor, FL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
I think (or rather hope) that Bubba is wrong and just being pesimistic, I think it has to do with the lack of coverage atop his dome Laughing Wink


lost me. are you implying i'm bald? lol i can assure you i have a full head of glorious blond locks. i'm sure someone here can attest to that.... Cool

i was being a bit sarcastic, if not pessimistic. i would look for the turn to be a day or so late.

_________________
Bubba Ganoosh
Death By Design - Arvat, Arena 32
Bubba's Clam Shack - Zuwayza, Arena 19
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB 2.0.10 © 2001 phpBB Group

Version 2.0.6 of PHP-Nuke Port by Tom Nitzschner © 2002 www.toms-home.com
Forums ©
:: fisubsilver shadow phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by coldblooded (www.nukemods.com) ::