New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22265

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Sunset - Turn 676
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ten turns agao we had a total blood bath in the arena and the arena staff are still trying to ge the blood out of places they never new existed Twisted Evil

Zoldivar, you are going to be very popular this turn I think Twisted Evil , I hope you wrote a column

Ludus Magnus is coming in strong but how long will it last? Especially since his mentor has a lowly 154-183-11 record sitting at 45.7% (admitedly it is better than the 39% I use to be at Embarassed )

Will the other new and newly returned teams show up, I sure hope so you guys need someone other me to pick on. Evil or Very Mad

In the immortal words of Indigo Montoya "there will be blood tonight!" I am predicting there will be a death in the Champions classes Shocked who ever shall it be Shocked

I wonder if the recently muted Kano Shit is going to post/drop a "butt load" on us in the PA's? I sent him a couple myself. He is such a dweeb, you know he probably would enjoy himself more if he would join in on the forumns but then he would probably tell Managerr, TMM, TUM, each of The Consortiumites individually, Mannequin, Le Pentarque, RR, The Dark One and all the rest of the top managers that they were just idiots and need should put armor on all their warriors if they wanted his respect and tutilage. Boy he cracks me up Laughing

So what say you Sunsetians, are you feeling a little more blood thirsty than usual? I wish you could all go 5-0-5 except for the 5 that I kill, but we can't all be awesome, good luck to you all except for the 5 that I killed Twisted Evil Wink

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
Misfit Managers-1,2,3,4,18,25,29
Seraphim53
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Ten turns agao we had a total blood bath in the arena and the arena staff are still trying to ge the blood out of places they never new existed Twisted Evil

Zoldivar, you are going to be very popular this turn I think Twisted Evil , I hope you wrote a column

Ludus Magnus is coming in strong but how long will it last? Especially since his mentor has a lowly 154-183-11 record sitting at 45.7% (admitedly it is better than the 39% I use to be at Embarassed )

Will the other new and newly returned teams show up, I sure hope so you guys need someone other me to pick on. Evil or Very Mad

In the immortal words of Indigo Montoya "there will be blood tonight!" I am predicting there will be a death in the Champions classes Shocked who ever shall it be Shocked

I wonder if the recently muted Kano Shit is going to post/drop a "butt load" on us in the PA's? I sent him a couple myself. He is such a dweeb, you know he probably would enjoy himself more if he would join in on the forumns but then he would probably tell Managerr, TMM, TUM, each of The Consortiumites individually, Mannequin, Le Pentarque, RR, The Dark One and all the rest of the top managers that they were just idiots and need should put armor on all their warriors if they wanted his respect and tutilage. Boy he cracks me up Laughing

So what say you Sunsetians, are you feeling a little more blood thirsty than usual? I wish you could all go 5-0-5 except for the 5 that I kill, but we can't all be awesome, good luck to you all except for the 5 that I killed Twisted Evil Wink

MMM, sounds like fun. I'll be back in there within 2 turns! More bodies for the pile

"The easiest way to win is to knock them down and kill them"Mannequin
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seraphim53 wrote:
gentleben wrote:

MMM, sounds like fun. I'll be back in there within 2 turns! More bodies for the pile

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will be my first full team run since coming back. Of course I would like to see anywhere from 3-2 to 5-0, but realistically, I am predicting 2-3 for the Dark Overlords because I think I messed up a strat for one of my guys when I was thinking about it after I mailed it, but decided to let it ride. Who knows, maybe he will pull it out and maybe I will stumble onto something. Maybe a kill in one of my wins if my challenges go through. I sent my guy who is a killer out scum hunting. If the scum I challenged runs the same as lat time, it might be a long day for him. Twisted Evil

Me personally, I like the sands bloody, nothing more boring than an arena full of slap fights.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoping for better than .500 turn, my current 44-92-6 is far from stellar.

And, I pray to the warrior creation algorithm gods to bless my replacement in all the right places.

And, take care of the starving pygmies in Africa....

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
kgood
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately the best I can do is 2-1 since my LU O'Soup is off to the DA, and my other 2 rolls are waiting for the tourney.... so maybe 2-1-2! And hopefully not 0-3 with 3 roll-up sheets!
Archelf
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grats to the new DM and to those this interesting twist to turn 376.

Archelf
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got mine today Shocked Very Happy

3-2-0-1 Lost one this turn...I feel so "Blue" Crying or Very sad

Congrats to the new team Very Happy "DA Rejects", hope you fight more next time

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
kgood
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess the mail truck couldn't make it another 3 hours from round rock to dallas.....
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gentleben wrote:
Got mine today Shocked Very Happy

3-2-0-1 Lost one this turn...I feel so "Blue" Crying or Very sad

Congrats to the new team Very Happy "DA Rejects", hope you fight more next time

Lucky dog, I hope for Saturday, but will probably be Monday for me. Don't tell me, but hope I did at least okay.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
gentleben
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want spoilers PM me your email and I will send you a scanned (already scanned) copie of the newsletter.

If I have your email address on my .mil account please send me the address again I can't get into my .mil at this time so I need to use gmail

Secret Squirrels-32
He Be GBs-33
Time Stallyans-45
Pawn of Prophecy-47
Primal Instinct-81
The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't dangle a carrot like that and expect me not to look!!!

4-0-2 for the Dark Overlords, even though 3 of the fights were stand-ins and for some reason one of my guys did not get run, not sure why. As long as I was not charged for it, I guess it is okay.

But, overall I will take a turn like that any time. More turns like that will help get me out of the cellar.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm pissed. Sunset doesn't update this morning, but Lapur, Dal Shang and Primus do? What gives?!?? *&%#$@&(^#!!!!!!

The_Master
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Ok, I'm pissed. Sunset doesn't update this morning, but Lapur, Dal Shang and Primus do? What gives?!?? *&%#$@&(^#!!!!!!

Noticed that too. Sunset must have been mucked up. One of my guys I sent a strat in for did not run either. Is there any hope of an update before Monday now? You can always get a look @ Gentleben's scan.

The Master, mgr of:
Dark Overlords (21)
Giant Killers (32)
The 80's (33)
Satans Pride (12)
Land of Prydain (81)
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lee or Sandy will probably get it fixed before Monday, but who knows. Bubbaganoosh was kind enough to send me the NL (or will be shortly).

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic