New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 22259

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 131
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugggh. This is depressing seeing our beloved arena shrink down to a meager 18 teams. Crying or Very sad Seriously, what is going on around here?

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Jugger
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been thinking the same thing. I for one still really enjoy the arena and plan on staying for as long as it's up.

Summerborn had a real decent turn going 4-1-1, most challenged, and picking up this week's top team. The strange killing spree I've been on lately continued with another one this turn. 'Haven't seen the fight so don't know if at 1-4 Willburys were holding onto Orting because he had potential or if I rid them of a guy that was just dragging them down. Either way they have my apologies and my gal will be here for the duration of the BF should they want to take advantage of it.

Was a bit surprised that Junebug didnt see any BFs come through this turn btw. Looks like both Ale House Mercs and Lit Loons have guys with a good enough chance of getting the job done.

'Have to check in with Bartender to see what's happened to Jungleland also. That's at least one team I'm hoping might return.
Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also agree Vanek, I have no idea why we are shrinking so.

On a positive note, my BA took the throne. Go Squashapillar!!! Sorry Pabst, can't have lowly scum sitting up there. I am kind of shocked it was a first minute crushing, but I do have an insane damage rating.

Also shocked about my kill. Sorry Hare Binger certainly was not running looking for a kill.

Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets hold the ground !

Perhaps a little more ads ?
A friendly feud ?
Tripwire
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first 0-5 in this Arena!! I guess I have been expecting it. Running on maintenance and forgetting turns, no challenges at all. Maybe it will kick me in the butt to get going!

Also lost my striker Valak: I absolutely HATE big strikers and hate burning too, but decided to give it a shot:

9(1)-3-16-17(1)-17(1)-10(1)-17(1), Poor End/Great Dam, only 17 Decise, no other experts. HORRID learner at like .8 per fight.

Took 8 turns before I trained all the stats and started on skills. So he was far behind skill wise for sure.

Grimm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I miss the ads feature of the website, I will start writing them by paper I guess.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I went 4-1-1 and didn't even notice it until just now. I don't remember what my new warrior's style or numbers are. My turns have been nuts over the last few months. Not sure when I send things in and when I get them back.

Luckily, they've been doing better over the last 4 turns or so. Hopefully the trend continues.

I'll try to get the year-end SYP out next cycle. I had a class last week, so anything extra was a no-no.

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Jugger
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tripwire wrote:
Took 8 turns before I trained all the stats and started on skills. So he was far behind skill wise for sure.

This!

I haven't seen so much of the poor skill learns that some have been complaining about in this arena although I've been unusually unlucky in where they've landed, but stat trains have been downright brutal. I just cannot seem to land them.
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Trip - Sorry about the loss of Valak. A trip 17, even a burned one, isn't bad. But I am glad you aren't too sad to see him go. Knut is only my second warrior ever with 3 kills and I have never had more. If he lasts that long, I suppose I will have to give him a DA shot on his last turn. It is never a good thing to kill a warrior with teammates in the champs. If he wasn't already, Knut will be training skills for the next 4 turns. Time to get his butt kicked in the BF.

As for the rest of the turn: 4-1-1

nice.

And Jager got his grad notice. I thought I might have missed some PP along the way, but I did not have him to 17 yet, so it was a nice surprise. I had been hoping he would get a shot at the title. He wasn't great by any means, but 23-20 is a bit of a disappointment for a record. Waste #3 and #11 overall from the team.
Visionst01
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing in mail yet, went 2-3 with one death. Roddon was a throw away AB 5-12-12-17-9-12-17, he was mode except +3/4 in parry and I might have found his fave weapon on first fight. He did 50% crits with a Shortsword without an expert in attack, but he was learning like crap.

Active:
Mid Earth in DM 29 Lapur
Clan Longbeard in DM 81 Shadowspire
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum