I've heard people mention moving a team from one arena to another. I have two that process on the same day and was hoping to move one. Can someone let me know how to accomplish this?
I was considering this for a while, but now that I have a dead TV in a no tourney arena I have more incentive to move the team.
Longshot Grandmaster Poster
Joined: Sep 30, 2012
Location: Port Moody, BC
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:21 am
Uhhhhh...Write RSI and tell them that you want to move a team to a new arena. Also tell them why you want to move a team.
Assurnasirbanipal ArchMaster Poster
Joined: Oct 21, 2002
Location: San Jose, CA
Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:34 am
The normal rules for moving teams are:
1) 81/83 are no tourney arenas, you can never move warriors with tourney experience to these two arenas (possibly you can't move experienced teams in there at all, not positive)
2) From a closed arena, you can move anywhere subject to 3 team limit.
3) From DM 93, you can move anywhere subject to 1 team limit.
4) If your team has ZERO arena fights (warriors can have tourney experience), you can move anywhere subject to a 1 team limit.
5) If your team HAS fought, you normally have to move from one class of arena to another class of arena (Have to move Left to Right on the following):
Regular Speed Arena -> Slow Arena -> Regular Transfer -> Slow Transfer
I think that covers the normal rules. I know RSI makes exceptions
Stratergizer Unchartered Poster
Joined: May 17, 2014
Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:46 pm
Thank you for the informative reply. I'll contact RSI to see what my options are.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum