New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - A Reality Check
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yahoo is my home page and on occasion there is an interesting story to be seen. Knowing what it is like to try and recover from a terrible injury, and dodging the Sniper on the loose here in Wixom where I live Laughing (first attacks were a mere 1/4 mile from my house along a road I travel EVERY day), and seeing the dicotomy occurring in the Arab world; those who are terrorists or terrorist backers and those who want democracy like us; this may be the most incredible story I have seen in many years. Makes you think about how lucky we are to live in our relatively peaceful land (aside from Dems and Reps fighting like foreigners to each other, unfortunately). This young man chose to leave his life here and go and fight for the Libyan Rebels on his spring break, ;leaving behind his $9000 a month internship.

As far as I can tell he is not even Arabic, his name appears to be perhaps Korean (Chris Jeon). He is a true inspiration, a true brave American Hero, and a reminder of why America and Americans are one of the greatest countries and people on this planet!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/spring-break-libya-133500440.html

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic