New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 104513

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - HOLY S***
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatzy appears to be down again so I can't resist saying the Cardiac Kitties with an UNBELIEVABLE comeback to win 22-21.

Missed Defensive Holding on 2 point play to tie the game. They got robbed we're gonna' lose this......

Hmm get the ball back 1:38 to go and we're pinned at our own 5. We really gave it a go but we're gonna' lose this......

Wow bending and not breaking but playing the "Prvent you from winning Defense!"

Couple runs and a few spikes and we get to Atlanta's 25. Time for the Kicker!?? Well we're gonna' lose this...... our Kickers are 6-for-16 and this is a 43 yard FG attempt.

Damn Kicker blew it again... Wide right! But wait they whistled before the snap... is it an Atlanta time out playing "Freeze the Kicker a millisecond before the snap"... Nope Delay of Game... WTF.. how do you do that?!?

What? You mean there's a pre-snap penalty and whistle... Well we're moving back 5 Yards to make it a 48-yard attempt. Ah well we're gonna' lose this......

10 second runoff on offensive penalties so we lost this! Only 4 seconds left so we gave it a go!

What deadball foul? With the clock stopped so there's no 10 second run off? Well now it's a 48-yarder but our 6-16 Kickers are coming back to his spot pre-kick. This could work in our favor...

<Snap>
<bad snap but holder gets it down>
Well he corrected far left after missing the ball to the right on the "kick that never happened" ~Smile>>>
Well we made a go but we're gonna' lose this on a wide left......
HUH? Do my eyes deceive me... all of the sudden the spin of the ball takes over and it creeps right
HOLY S***
HE MADE THE KICK... HE MADE THE KICK
tHE LIONS WIN IT... THE LIONS WIN IT...
I DON'T BELIEVE... WHAT I HUST SAW! THE LIONS WIN IT!!!!

<Do NOT pinch me I d not want to awake from this dream Cool : Confused Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Cool

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark the day on your calendars, kids...the day both the Lions and the Vikings managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and not vice versa! Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing This never happens!!

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:
Mark the day on your calendars, kids...the day both the Lions and the Vikings managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and not vice versa! Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing This never happens!!

Happy Football Day to us! That fumble while the receiver tried to gather an extra yard or two was so bizarre. It was like everyone froze for 2/10ths of a second then it was off to the races!

Haven't been on here since converting to Chatzy but that doesn't mean I don't check the site daily still! I do! I just haven't posted as much as normal since I am "rolling" on Chatzy. Otto can tell you that in real time I am quite the character... sometimes awkward and "off track" but I do truly try and stay civil even when I unleash a controversial blast!

So I'm still here but a lot of what I do with Duel2 is on Chatzy... Feel free to drop me a line (PM or thread post) and I will likely see it within 24-48 hours... That is if anyone cares to hear me blithering along!

Go Lions, Go Vikings against everyone bt Detroit! Rock on Stikkie!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

Thomas Jefferson
Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stik wrote:

Happy Football Day to us! That fumble while the receiver tried to gather an extra yard or two was so bizarre. It was like everyone froze for 2/10ths of a second then it was off to the races!

Haven't been on here since converting to Chatzy but that doesn't mean I don't check the site daily still! I do! I just haven't posted as much as normal since I am "rolling" on Chatzy. Otto can tell you that in real time I am quite the character... sometimes awkward and "off track" but I do truly try and stay civil even when I unleash a controversial blast!

So I'm still here but a lot of what I do with Duel2 is on Chatzy... Feel free to drop me a line (PM or thread post) and I will likely see it within 24-48 hours... That is if anyone cares to hear me blithering along!

Go Lions, Go Vikings against everyone but Detroit! Rock on Stikkie!

Thomas Jefferson
Lugal_gg
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I got up this morning and turned on the TV, was surprised to see ManU and Chelsea playing instead of the assumed American football game. Pleasant surprise as it was a good game.

_Buri_
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not Go Vikings.. Just like last year at this point, I'm now rooting for them to fail, and get a better draft pick. Might as well get something out of all this, and it looks like we're gonna need a new superstar running back. With this whole Peterson scandal, I'm feelin' like the fans are the ones being punished the most!
I couldn't help but think of that scene from the Waterboy, when Bobby gets removed from the team, and the cajun dude in the bleachers goes, "Oh, No! We suck again!"

Street_Legal
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

_Buri_ wrote:
not Go Vikings.. Just like last year at this point, I'm now rooting for them to fail, and get a better draft pick. Might as well get something out of all this, and it looks like we're gonna need a new superstar running back. With this whole Peterson scandal, I'm feelin' like the fans are the ones being punished the most!
I couldn't help but think of that scene from the Waterboy, when Bobby gets removed from the team, and the cajun dude in the bleachers goes, "Oh, No! We suck again!"

Welcome to my world... the life of a Lions fan!

Thomas Jefferson
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic