New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 227 : annoying....
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Manta wrote:
In case anybody else was curious.

gutter snipe; noun derogatory

a scruffy and badly behaved child who spends most of their time on the street.

Cool

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Otto_X
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3-1 for the Diner this turn, with the noteworthy event being the Dragonscythe kill. Didn't see that coming. Worst of all it was an infirmary death. Those 3 CN 9 WL guys look great but you know they're just waiting to die. You just hope that after a certain number of FE you've given the grim reaper the slip. Sometimes he's just waiting for the right moment to ruin your day.

Anyway, sorry about your loss, Nomad. Hope the replacement was worthy.

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otto_X wrote:
2-3-1 for the Diner this turn, with the noteworthy event being the Dragonscythe kill. Didn't see that coming. Worst of all it was an infirmary death. Those 3 CN 9 WL guys look great but you know they're just waiting to die. You just hope that after a certain number of FE you've given the grim reaper the slip. Sometimes he's just waiting for the right moment to ruin your day.

Anyway, sorry about your loss, Nomad. Hope the replacement was worthy.

Sadly the replacement has less than 8 total points between wit and will. If I remember correctly (I just dropped it in the mail and have been trying to forget the details, for there was nothing good in them) the new guy shall quickly join Dragonscythe in the grip of the night.

I even had a decent challenge strategy - no decise craziness going on. Just one, non-critical, hit and she goes to the infirmary. 3 con, 9 will - so tempting. Maybe it will serve as a lesson for hard work for the other 4. the 2 skills they learned between them last turn was hardly more exciting than the ru.
PhineasSYP
Unchartered Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep it coming boys! This type of news writes itself. Now, if Sidara could just get the same passion and fire for the managers and fighters in Seam, I can sell enough papers to retire early.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PhineasSYP wrote:
Keep it coming boys! This type of news writes itself. Now, if Sidara could just get the same passion and fire for the managers and fighters in Seam, I can sell enough papers to retire early.

Just trying to keep things interesting around here. We wouldn't want things to get boring now would we? Cool

Hombre
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! I was just thinking to myself yesterday "damn, Seam needs something like this..." It's a shame there's no DM column and no one to knock the current DM off.

Anyway, turn 227 was not annoying for me at least. 4-1 for the Commodores, pretty sure I locked into a warriors favorite rhythm/tactic and another's favorite weapon. Skill learns overall were really good as well. I'm sure next turn will fall flat now though. Very Happy
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my new guy didn't make into this round. I just received my physical turn 226 yesterday (yes, 9/23/2015). But, I will take the 3-1 record for turn 227.

My overall learns have been crap though. I know it is not the arena, but my warrior designs (massive WTs of 5, 7, 7, and 17 currently on the team).

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terminator wrote:
Crambus wrote:
#2- Havana Black will continue the BF's on Lavinius. If you beat him in any of those BF matches i promise you War Machine will never fight in Shadowspire again. With saying this he is the worst guy i've never DAed, beating him shouldn't be too hard, tough guy.

I accept your challenge sir! Give me 2 more cracks at Havana Black and I will beat him at least one time. Instead of having you tuck tail and quit though (because despite what you actually think I don't want you to quit 81) how about you DA that entire worthless team of yours and start with 5 fresh new recruits if I win. What do you think? Man enough to back up your words there tough guy?

Well Crambus, 2 full days since I called you out and so far no response yet from you. Your silence is starting to become deafening. Maybe you realized you bit off more than you can chew?

Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darque wrote:
Well, my new guy didn't make into this round. I just received my physical turn 226 yesterday (yes, 9/23/2015). But, I will take the 3-1 record for turn 227.

My overall learns have been crap though. I know it is not the arena, but my warrior designs (massive WTs of 5, 7, 7, and 17 currently on the team).

And yet they combine for better than 60% winning. Shocked
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Terminator wrote:
Terminator wrote:
Crambus wrote:
#2- Havana Black will continue the BF's on Lavinius. If you beat him in any of those BF matches i promise you War Machine will never fight in Shadowspire again. With saying this he is the worst guy i've never DAed, beating him shouldn't be too hard, tough guy.

I accept your challenge sir! Give me 2 more cracks at Havana Black and I will beat him at least one time. Instead of having you tuck tail and quit though (because despite what you actually think I don't want you to quit 81) how about you DA that entire worthless team of yours and start with 5 fresh new recruits if I win. What do you think? Man enough to back up your words there tough guy?

Well Crambus, 2 full days since I called you out and so far no response yet from you. Your silence is starting to become deafening. Maybe you realized you bit off more than you can chew?

Our mom says we have to take turns on the computer, it's not his turn yet.
Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanek- My offer stands as it was, with as often as I utilize the DA already I see no point in sending all 5 into the dark sands of Shadowspire. They'd end up there soon enough. If you beat my mediocre dinosaur warrior War Machine will be done.

Den- Mom says you have to take out the trash or you can't use the car this weekend.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus wrote:
Vanek- My offer stands as it was, with as often as I utilize the DA already I see no point in sending all 5 into the dark sands of Shadowspire. They'd end up there soon enough. If you beat my mediocre dinosaur warrior War Machine will be done.

You sure know how to take the fun out of everything. I really want to beat you so I can make fun of you in the personal ads but I don't want to be chasing people away. I hate to eliminate the easy targets around here. Cool

Nobody likes a sore loser. I think if you lose, you need to stick around and face your shame like a man. Laughing

Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Our mom says we have to take turns on the computer, it's not his turn yet.

Den - It's moments like this that I am glad you are here in Shadowspire. This simple line got me to literally chuckle out loud.

Crambus
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vanek- I don't 'run' from anybody, when I make a promise I keep it. I quit Shadowspire a long time ago, I just haven't stopped sending in strategy sheets yet.
Terminator
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crambus wrote:
I quit Shadowspire a long time ago, I just haven't stopped sending in strategy sheets yet.

That's a major bummer man, sorry to hear that. I always hate to see managers leave Shadowspire. Hopefully you'll have a change of heart.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum