New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - New ideas
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darque
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Longshot wrote:
Oh all of you can give it a rest. I wasn't rude to him. I simply stated the facts. As a matter of fact it was the same thing that I saw someone else posted.

Why don't you man up and apologize. You were rude to him. I am stating the facts. I'm not as well traveled as many here, but telling someone they have a "piss poor attitude" must be foreign custom in some far away land that screams hospitality. It is obviously one that I'm unfamiliar with.

Quote:
Hey. Here is one for you; why didn't any of you say something to the Consortium? HE agreed with me. Oh no. You will not say anything to him. It's easier to go after me I guess.

Because Consortium doesn't have a well-documented history of coming across like a jerk. This isn't the first time you have flared up on these boards at someone when they didn't agree with you.

Quote:
It looks like this game has turned into a bunch of overly sensitive men and men who twisted words so they can have something ti bitch about. It's sad really.

There is sadness in this whole ordeal, but it is not those that have called out your rude behavior. If you confuse common courtesy and mutual respect for "overly sensitive" then I'll gladly wear that label.

Quote:
How about we all get along and have fun instead of looking for ways to make drama?

Excellent idea.

Darque Knights -- 10, 20
Darque Forces -- 45, 47
Darque Ages -- 81
Sorcerer Kings -- 83
Spirit
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a neutral POV I didn't see where Max was being harsh in his words at all. I took it as he's simply stating that he does design his own and doesn't have a problem with that. If no one will volunteer their advice then he'll move on his own. My guess is you took it the wrong way. So much of a conversation is lost in typed words. Your response was a bit heavy handed but it is based on your interpretation of his post. All that being said I think it's best to just move on from these posts. Happy gaming!
The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry I read this whole line of activity!

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow been awhile since i seen some flames in here lmao. Maybie this is why the old forums are not used much anymore, in any case i also think Max's intentions were not lazy or whatever, remember hes not new , i think he just wanted some different ideas. Even im curious about modern day warrior creations, things seemed to have changed.....Besides , theres no point in fighting over some words , do it my way, take it to the sands ^^

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
Stik
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to post designs on the rollups, do that.

If not, for whatever the reasons, then don't.

Back to dueling...

The Consortium
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

Location: on the golf course, in the garden, reading, traveling, and now Consulting

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blackstorm wrote:
wow been awhile since i seen some flames in here lmao. Maybie this is why the old forums are not used much anymore, in any case i also think Max's intentions were not lazy or whatever, remember hes not new , i think he just wanted some different ideas. Even im curious about modern day warrior creations, things seemed to have changed.....Besides , theres no point in fighting over some words , do it my way, take it to the sands ^^

BS, this is unusual. Don't let it get in the way of anything you want to do. Initially Longshot was stating what I often do - I would rather not design for you, but if you offer your ideas first, I will gladly comment and offer opinions and maybe alternatives. I echoed Longshot's initial comments as they are so often mine. Max knew (or didn't remember) any of this. After all, I consider Max (and you)friends. Max responded n a reasonable manner, but LS interpreted it "wrong" and answered what most will feel "too aggressively and certainly not helpfully". I doubt that ANYONE in the cycle intended anything to get out of hand. After all, they were just words.

So, let's get back to more normal, and you and Max or anyone post what you normally would. Really, nothing has changed.

The Consortium: Crapmaster 2013, Crapgiver 2014; 1213 ADM graduates (40+ manager IDs) including 176K+ fights and 118K+ wins plus 4 teams with 1500+ wins (Animal Farm DM11 @2085; Bulldogs DM11 @ 1976; Lenpros DM30 @ 1792; Fandils DM46 @1727
Manta
Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

BS, this is unusual. Don't let it get in the way of anything you want to do. Initially Longshot was stating what I often do - I would rather not design for you, but if you offer your ideas first, I will gladly comment and offer opinions and maybe alternatives. I echoed Longshot's initial comments as they are so often mine. Max knew (or didn't remember) any of this. After all, I consider Max (and you)friends. Max responded n a reasonable manner, but LS interpreted it "wrong" and answered what most will feel "too aggressively and certainly not helpfully". I doubt that ANYONE in the cycle intended anything to get out of hand. After all, they were just words.

So, let's get back to more normal, and you and Max or anyone post what you normally would. Really, nothing has changed.

Perfect! Wink
jack
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the important thing we learned here is that the forums ain't dead!!

blackstorm
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Consortium wrote:
blackstorm wrote:

no probs buddy lol, i didnt take any of this seriously at all, just shows weve been away a long time, i just had to write something to back up my bud heheheh.

Champions of Rune, Eternal Souls--31
Black Storm--47
Chaos Knights--52
Eye of the Storm--54,104
Eve of Destruction--83
Dark Enclave--81 and more....
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic