New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 22264

People Online:
Visitors:
Members:
Total: 0
Duel2.Com: Forums

Duel2 :: View topic - Turn 228
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KidArcane
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!! A 5-0 turn!! I haven't seen one of these in a long, long time. Feels good! Very Happy

I have a lot going on at the 'home front' and haven't given my team the time and attention I should. Missed a couple of turns inadvertently because I'm so busy lately... and it turns out that this is for the best. It doesn't hurt that nobody challenged any of my guys, as far as I can tell. Everything was a random matchup, I think. Makes a difference. Wink

Or... maybe I 'over-manage' this team? Think too hard about 'what if?' Create elaborate 'if challenged' strategies that rarely work out... I was considering sending a couple of guys to the DA and trying to start over with something else, but now... Smile

Well, throwing a bunch of numbers down and sticking to a vanilla strategy worked so well, I'm going to try it again (as soon as I see this last turn... no mail at all this Saturday). Let's see what happens next time!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently my turn did not get there in time. But the team is on maintenance so they took to the sands without me. The result? All 4 of them got challenged. 1-3. And Dragonscythe's terrible replacement didn't get to go to the night fights. So I still have to deal with that. All in all, a pretty lousy turn. Hopefully they at least learned well, but that is probably hoping for too much.

Dragonbane Guild(81)
DeGotti
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4-1-1 for the Cult! I went 1-1 vs Vanek's down challenges! Another AB was put 6 feet under with Hollowsoul's second kill!

ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got my turn today. My bloodfeud versus Havana Black didn't quite go as hoped. It almost worked, but too many critical hits early in the fight cost me in the end.

On a side note, I am starting to get a bit pissed with the RU's around here. The 2 new ones this turn are junk again. That makes 5 in a row that have been very low WT. My patience are starting to run very thin. If I get 2 more low WT RU's next turn, I may lose it! Evil or Very Mad

Vanek, Manager of the Warmasters (DM-81)
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to add that I am very impressed by Big Lake making down challenges to warriors they have defeated already. Very impressive. I guess if that is the only way you can maintain that 43% win percentage, maybe you need to do it.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
I have to add that I am very impressed by Big Lake making down challenges to warriors they have defeated already. Very impressive. I guess if that is the only way you can maintain that 43% win percentage, maybe you need to do it.

Guessing my team ran on maint this turn, so quit your crying. And if not, I am sure you deserved it for some reason. A turn hardly goes by where I am not down-challenged, do you see me whimpering about it?
Nomad
ArchMaster Poster
ArchMaster Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Guessing my team ran on maint this turn, so quit your crying. And if not, I am sure you deserved it for some reason. A turn hardly goes by where I am not down-challenged, do you see me whimpering about it?

I don't think I was whimpering. Just pointing out a weak challenge. And if you are on maintenance, unless it is a carryover from the previous turn, you don't challenge. "Everybody is doing it" has always been an impressive argument. Clearly you are worthy of respect. Or something. Maybe that means I'll deserve it next time for calling out the cheap shot? Very impressive.
Den
Advanced Master Poster
Advanced Master Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad wrote:
Den wrote:
Nomad wrote:

I don't think I was whimpering. Just pointing out a weak challenge. And if you are on maintenance, unless it is a carryover from the previous turn, you don't challenge. "Everybody is doing it" has always been an impressive argument. Clearly you are worthy of respect. Or something. Maybe that means I'll deserve it next time for calling out the cheap shot? Very impressive.

I'm looking for your respect about as hard as I am looking for scented hemorrhoid cream.
KidArcane
Grandmaster Poster
Grandmaster Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Walgreens? Or perhaps Walmart? Smile

Advanced Expert Poster
Advanced Expert Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use organic remedies that I gather from my natural surroundings. I try to avoid those big retailers.
Philthball
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just use a pinecone, and scratch the hell outta it!!

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum